It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Exactly why I'm a little concerned she thinks that she can do whatever she and pals want without any reality involved.

This woman is literally 2 seats away from the presidency.

She damn well has her sights set on the prize. Mostly because of she cant get rid of trump, her and her freinds house of cards comes crashing down.

If Trump succeeds, her and half the damn government is getting an orange jumpsuit.
The corruption is that bad, and completely laughed in our faces about for years.

The reaper is coming. You can only get away with murder for so long, then your on the list too.

They are desperate, and desperate animals are nasty and dangerous.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: muzzleflash

a reply to: Muninn

Just apologize for being wrong about it and then we can move forward respectfully.

You can't claim I did that without me resisting the lies you spread about me personally.

Just search your history, I'll give you a hint it was 2010 political issues.

Please link the thread about China being so great? I'd love to read it.

No but when you get to a pc then you can look.

You're full of it.

I never posted a pro China thread.

I did post a historical themed thread about the Boxer Rebellion and one on North Korea, but I never ever supported either nations govt.

I've always made it abundantly clear I am staunchly against Communism and despotism.

So you're completely wrong.
I never supported Chinas govt - except Taiwan as I recognize them as legitimate and I've argued continually pro-Taiwan in terms of politics.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
These charges have a much greater chance of going thru. You do not assassinate foriegn leaders. This is murder no matter how you want to frame it. Congress has not declared war on Iran, which is the only condition that would have allowed this occur. Even then, luring him into a meeting in another foriegn country, just to kill him, may not be legal under the Geneva convention either. It's going to be political death for anyone who supports Trump on this.

Yep.

I'm mindblown this is even occuring right before our eyes.

It was a very poor decision.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Just apologize for being wrong about it and then we can move forward respectfully.

You can't claim I did that without me resisting the lies you spread about me personally.

Just search your history, I'll give you a hint it was 2010 political issues.

Please link the thread about China being so great? I'd love to read it.

No but when you get to a pc then you can look.

You're full of it.

I never posted a pro China thread.

I did post a historical themed thread about the Boxer Rebellion and one on North Korea, but I never ever supported either nations govt.

I've always made it abundantly clear I am staunchly against Communism and despotism.

So you're completely wrong.
I never supported Chinas govt - except Taiwan as I recognize them as legitimate and I've argued continually pro-Taiwan in terms of politics.

"I think a Chinese person is worth what a American or anyone is. Any human being. They are good people.

A Chinese person working hard all day IN OUR PLACE so that we could live life easier, is a very noble person. I have a great respect for such a friendly nation to slave away all day for us."

That quote was from you.
🤡

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So all you got was a sarcastic comment I made 10 years ago.

You'd notice the SARCASM if you weren't so brainwashed that you feel the need to "discredit" anyone you disagree with. It's vengeful behavior.

Any American that speaks our lingo would recognize my sarcasm because I called them slaves while also commending them for it.

I was saying that China is a slave driving dictatorship via sarcasm.

Can't believe you dig up a comment from 2010 to discredit me then it turns out I was saying the opposite of what you thought.

Well I commend you for wasting your time.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Notoneofyou
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

Up until this attack in Iraq I was opposed to the impeachment and conviction because it was clearly political theater and Trump was certainly being framed.

Things have changed now. Trump is clearly a loose cannon.

But nothing will change. The entire Congress has an equal amount of moral turpitude as Trump does. They enabled this sort of behavior when they approved AUMF.

The Congress does not have the backbone to do anything about their man committing murder on the world stage.

Our government (and part of the country itself) has no honor, no dignity.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

What reality do you live in?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Since I dared challenge your views - you went back 10 years to discredit me.

What if I did say crazy stuff 10 years ago? I didn't in this specific case but what if I did?

Am I allowed to change my opinion over time as I learn new things?

Apparently not.
You think everyone keeps the same opinions all these years? Maybe you never learn better but normal people evolve their views over decades.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: muzzleflash

it's not about right or wrong, it's about protecting our own people and eliminating threats.

Meaning placing our people in their countries and getting pissed when they shoot at us so therefore we bomb them into bits.

That'll teach them to defend their nation from invasion! The US is here to liberate them from life itself!

This happened in Iraq, not Iran. I repeat, the Iranian general in question was not in Iran when he was freed from his mortal coils. You... um... you do realize they're different countries, right?

If you read my posts earlier you'd see, a few pages back, I asked "is Iraq International Airport a warzone now?"

Last I knew all of Iraq was a theater of active combat. Baghdad airport is still considered an occupation garrison for the war. As such, it isn't a "warzone now" it's been a warzone for nearly 2 decades and that didn't change just because your mind no longer considered it a warzone.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Under what conditions is the president allowed to be the CiC of the armed forces?

Are US forces only allowed to make a move with Congressional approval? If so, why is the president CiC of the US Armed Forces?

If someone lobs nukes at the country, does that mean we can only respond if Congress thoroughly debates a measure in committee, votes, and sends it to the Senates where similar measured debate takes place and then another vote so the president can take steps to defend the nation and its people?

If he can defend us in the continental US, what about our foreign bases and embassies? US embassies are sovereign soil and the ambassador is a proxy for the president in that country. Are you saying he is not allowed to take steps to defend them against clear and present threats without similar debate in both chambers of Congress?

No wonder Stevens died in Benghazi ...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Dude, it was not sarcasm, it was a thread you wrote about how the U.S. needs to kiss China's ass and pay back the debt.

Man up for a change.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What if I did say crazy stuff 10 years ago? I didn't in this specific case but what if I did?

Apparently not.
You think everyone keeps the same opinions all these years? Maybe you never learn better but normal people evolve their views over decades.

Lol, move those posts buddy.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Dude, it was not sarcasm, it was a thread you wrote about how the U.S. needs to kiss China's ass and pay back the debt.

Man up for a change.

So you believe in borrowing money and then NOT repaying it?

I never said we should kiss their butts.

You're clearly saying you support thievery though.

I'll remember to never trust you for a loan.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Cool, I don't lend out money anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Apparently not.

Lol, move those posts buddy.

Link the damn thread then so everyone can see I was saying something completely opposite of the straw man you created.

What's so scary about linking it and proving I'm a commie? Seems easy to me.

Why would you withhold the evidence against me? Seems counter to your overall plot to discredit me eh?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So your position is
1) Pro lying and theft
2) Anyone who disagrees must be discredited
???

You discredit yourself.
Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Do your own work bro.

I thought you didn't care?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So your position is
1) Pro lying and theft
2) Anyone who disagrees must be discredited
???

You discredit yourself.
Pathetic.

Okay.

You done moaning?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You have your own stalker, its almost adorable..if not creepy

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Do your own work bro.

I thought you didn't care?

The person making the claim had the onus of providing support for it.

Especially when trying to discredit someone.

You provided nothing but deflection and then asked me to go provide the proof that discredits myself. It's absurd.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join