It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: muzzleflash

Can you lay it on any thicker?
🙄

You're still talking?

Where's that thread I wrote saying how great Chinas govt is?

Can't find it?
Probably because I NEVER wrote it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

it's not about right or wrong, it's about protecting our own people and eliminating threats.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

🙄

You're still talking?

Can't find it?

Are you trying to silence me?
And you claim to be for the constitution.
🤡

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

it's not about right or wrong, it's about protecting our own people and eliminating threats.

Meaning placing our people in their countries and getting pissed when they shoot at us so therefore we bomb them into bits.

That'll teach them to defend their nation from invasion! The US is here to liberate them from life itself!

We shouldnt be fighting wars in the Middle East. Period.
edit on 1/6/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

🙄

You're still talking?

Can't find it?

Are you trying to silence me?
And you claim to be for the constitution.
🤡

So where is it?

You deflected.

You claimed I wrote pro Chinese propaganda, so show it.

I never said you cannot speak, I'm just saying you're full of # anytime you do now that you accused me of something I'd never do then refused to prove or back it up.

That makes you shady and deceptive.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Just apologize for being wrong about it and then we can move forward respectfully.

You can't claim I did that without me resisting the lies you spread about me personally.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Just apologize for being wrong about it and then we can move forward respectfully.

You can't claim I did that without me resisting the lies you spread about me personally.

Yeah, don't hold your breath on that one, cupcake.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Meaning placing our people in their countries and getting pissed when they shoot at us so therefore we bomb them into bits.

That'll teach them to defend their nation from invasion! The US is here to liberate them from life itself!

This happened in Iraq, not Iran. I repeat, the Iranian general in question was not in Iran when he was freed from his mortal coils. You... um... you do realize they're different countries, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Just search your history, I'll give you a hint it was 2010 political issues.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

*Wore* a big ring.

Cause of death?

*Let's call it... overwhelming physical trauma."

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

yes indeed liberated, i'd argue that point but it gets tiring after nearly twenty years of people saying the same nonsense about justice and peace and 'talk it out' and all that nonsense.

evidence is nice but evidence rarely determines guilt in anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Alright folks....

If anyone can name one good damn reason to blow someone up, name it..

Any good morally superior reasons to fly planes into buildings, let me know..

Solid reasons for throwing homosexuals off buildings, let's hear it..

This # is stupid. There is no moral high ground to stand on when it comes to killing. Accept that it happens, and move the # on.

This thread was about an out of control speaker of the house, and her constituents complete disregard for U.S. laws and decorum.

I put it in the mud pit for obvious reasons, as there's no need to work the mods to death babysitting adults.

Now , do we have anything that needs said about the complete lack of #s given by the democrats and their demi-god mentality, because that is where I was initially trying to go?

Or are we just going to circle jerk that Trump is bad, and so are his supporters, because he ok'd a baddie to meet Allah via a missle?

Let's not forget the previous President was the first and only one to be at war for his whole 8yr term.

He offed lots of baddies too, and occasionally good guys.

How bout' a redirect?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This happened in Iraq, not Iran. I repeat, the Iranian general in question was not in Iran when he was freed from his mortal coils. You... um... you do realize they're different countries, right?

If you read my posts earlier you'd see, a few pages back, I asked "is Iraq International Airport a warzone now?"

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

from wiki...

Pelosi is the highest-ranking female elected official in United States history.

Sort of embarrassed to say I didn't know this about her...

and now I'm scared to admit that the amount of BS she gets away with makes more sense now.

edit on 6-1-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: chocolate

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

yes indeed liberated, i'd argue that point but it gets tiring after nearly twenty years of people saying the same nonsense about justice and peace and 'talk it out' and all that nonsense.

evidence is nice but evidence rarely determines guilt in anything.

We don't even need to talk it out with them.

We absolutely should NOT be throwing our men in that meat grinder called the Middle East.

Let them fight it out on their own, it's not worth one drop of American blood.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm on mobile and cannot load threads past 2016 on my member page. It's a bug that's been there at least a year.

Please link the thread about China being so great? I'd love to read it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

The NDAA negates all of that. Just like the government has done since the early 1900's they pass laws that effectively take away your rights.

I am not saying it is right, as I have been opposed to some strikes that POTUS's have done but what Trump did is legal in the eyes of the Congress. After all, they approved it. THe voted it in.

The NDAA expands on the AUMF. The main parts passed during the last administration.

It looks like Trump is actually going to be withdrawing the troops now, which I see as a good thing and a de-escalator of tensions there.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Please link the thread about China being so great? I'd love to read it.

No but when you get to a pc then you can look.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

The NDAA negates all of that. Just like the government has done since the early 1900's they pass laws that effectively take away your rights.

I am not saying it is right, as I have been opposed to some strikes that POTUS's have done but what Trump did is legal in the eyes of the Congress. After all, they approved it. THe voted it in.

The NDAA expands on the AUMF. The main parts passed during the last administration.

It looks like Trump is actually going to be withdrawing the troops now, which I see as a good thing and a de-escalator of tensions there.

You sure about that?
Might want to check again.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
These charges have a much greater chance of going thru. You do not assassinate foriegn leaders. This is murder no matter how you want to frame it. Congress has not declared war on Iran, which is the only condition that would have allowed this occur. Even then, luring him into a meeting in another foriegn country, just to kill him, may not be legal under the Geneva convention either. It's going to be political death for anyone who supports Trump on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join