It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If Iran declared war on us, please share their articles of declaration.

And we should have declared war on them before making a surprise ambush attack.

I don't care what tactics Iran uses. We should never lowered ourselves to assassins.

BULLSNIP! We tried to cluster bomb Gaddafi in 86, Milosevic in 99, Allende in the 70s, and those were actual presidents/dictators of nations. We've killed dozens of field generals and military leaders in conflicts absent any official declaration of war over the past 4 decades and none are waxed poetically over as assassinations. Iraq is an active combat zone and the Iranian general was embedded with a militia US troops are actively fighting against. If Iran views it as an act of war, then their actions officially declared war on the US via their military general aiding and abetting an already establish entity the United States was locked in active combat against.

Again, you can feel free to be as hyperbolic and ridiculous as you wish here, that's not going to magically alter facts to sooth those cramps my friend.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's an offense to every vet and enlisted troop that their commander is an idiot and a coward who used a lame excuse to not serve.
If you want to know the truth.

What branch did you serve in?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It takes a lot of balls to stand up to everyone and say "this is all wrong" especially knowing how steep a mountain to climb it really is.

The real # are people who follow blindly.

I'm doing everyone a service by forcing them to reconcile their cognitive dissonance.

You're all welcome.

I stick around here, usually lurking quietly, waiting for when I'm needed to challenge some bs. I'm just keeping the Asylum in check today.

By next week most of you will realize I did good today when you think all this over more deeply.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It takes a lot of balls to stand up to everyone and say "this is all wrong" especially knowing how steep a mountain to climb it really is.

I'm doing everyone a service by forcing them to reconcile their cognitive dissonance.

You're all welcome.

I stick around here, usually lurking quietly, waiting for when I'm needed to challenge some bs. I'm just keeping the Asylum in check today.

By next week most of you will realize I did good today when you think all this over more deeply.

I guarantee you by next week and every week after I will still think you are wrong, you might want to be careful on your high horse it's a long fall down.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't think you're a terrorist lover, nor did I say as much. I think your library has a lot of picture books and not many words, but I wouldn't suggest you're somehow alligning yourself with terrorists. That said, you're the one who decided to begin the namecalling with the "you're all reptards now" line of horsecrap a couple of pages ago. Real cute, start the name calling then bitch out by complaining that others are calling you unsavory names and accusations. Again, do you need a tampon or are you OK?

I called y'all Libtards for acting like Liberals.

And yes I'm aware that's the dirtiest lowest name in the book.

Until y'all act like real Patriots I'll likely refer to all Dems and Reps as Libtards lol.

You can call me whatever but the point is I'm not those things - but y'all sure talk like Libs today that's a fact.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You're all welcome.

I guarantee you by next week and every week after I will still think you are wrong, you might want to be careful on your high horse it's a long fall down.

They always say that in the heat of the moment.

I've been around the block enough times to know that your ego cannot protect you from the truth for very long.

Eventually you're going to realize it's all of you on the high horse thinking your "team" is above any criticism and that y'all are beyond reproach.

This is really the Libs fault for crying wolf daily over nothing, now any and all legit criticism is just more Lib crying. That makes Trump immune to any critique because you have to defend him at all costs no matter what.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Cool story bro.
🤡

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

As it is the "facts" are pictures and letters on a TV screen.

That's not good enough for me personally to say "I'm glad we killed him like this".

Getting me to agree with any killings is going to be very difficult.

The Pentagon runs the media, clearly. I saw on CNN of all places they said Solemani was like the 2nd Bin Laden. On CNN they actually said that.

It's because this is a .mil Psyop apparently. Can't imagine any reason why CNN would report the truth unless it were a lie to begin with...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just leaving this here tweet from July 2015 Flynn Knew

Soleimani--#1 terrorist in the world, now a good guy & Iran, #1 State Sponsor of Terrorism, now has nuke capabilities--what just happened?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"aren't at war with" what a funny joke, we've been in a clandestine war with iran since islamist terrorists took over in 1979, many Americans have been killed because of iran and their hezbollah and other puppet groups they control and we've done nothing for decades about it, for decades with all kinds of proof, all because our government has been cowards unwilling to protect our people so they can pander for votes and money.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not left vs right.

It's right vs wrong.

But. . . I will still defend your right to free expression.

Surprise ambush murders are wrong.

Or, alternatively, all those terrorist attacks and roadside IED ambushes were fair game.

All's fair in love and war right?

So therefore killing people is magically Right now??

Nope. If it's right vs wrong well it's obvious sneak attack assassination is WRONG.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Just leaving this here tweet from July 2015 Flynn Knew

Soleimani--#1 terrorist in the world, now a good guy & Iran, #1 State Sponsor of Terrorism, now has nuke capabilities--what just happened?

well well well
imagine that

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Your opinion.

I'm pleased as punch that the old goat-####er is dead.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Stay tuned, Pelosi set to announce that she supports terrorism.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Are you proclaiming yourself as the messiah of self righteousness? That is what is sounds like. We have been at war with Iran and their Islamic ideology since Carter. Nothing has changed in over 40 years it is still DEATH TO AMERICA. F'em.

By the way, it takes no 'balls' to discuss things in an open internet forum...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Look at my history. I'm not the armchair politician who has a history of supporting or disagreeing with military actions in that region depending on who's in the White House. I've been consistent in my position that Iran in a perennial pain in the ass that needs dealt with. As I said earlier, a lifetime of hearing Ayatollahs call for my death and being called the "Great White Satan" has that effect on me.

Please, hold your breath for me to credit you next week for doing the good Lord's work here today. I'm sure I'll be entertained by the outcome of that as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

"aren't at war with" what a funny joke, we've been in a clandestine war with iran since islamist terrorists took over in 1979, many Americans have been killed because of iran and their hezbollah and other puppet groups they control and we've done nothing for decades about it, for decades with all kinds of proof, all because our government has been cowards unwilling to protect our people so they can pander for votes and money.

Who caused the revolution in Iran to begin with? Oh was it UK France and the US?

Who was it that was hacking their elections to install a puppet dictator while overthrowing a democratically elected leader?

The only reason we are fighting Iran is because we are absolutely determined to institute our imperialism over them.

This is about globalism power and wealth.
The US is working towards the globalist agenda by acting as world police and judge jury executioner.

Soon there will be no Constitution left at all for us here in America. Then it'll be way too late.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Notoneofyou
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

What you need to do, is go live in a country that doesn’t defend its people and national interests, a 3rd world, good luck on your journeys weak man

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Soon there will be no Constitution left at all for us here in America. Then it'll be way too late.

SMELL THE HYPERBOLE!!!

You amuse me and for that, I have to thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Can you lay it on any thicker?
🙄

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join