It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I know that this is entirely anecdotal, but I spoke with a friend of mine over the weekend about this.

He is a veteran. One with severe spinal injuries caused by an IED.

He's a good guy. My bud.

I shared with him my opinion that Suligoat-packer should be honored with a full bladder only when I piss on his grave.

He laughed.
I laughed.

We all laughed.

Then he said how much better he actually felt for this one bastard to be room temp.

Now I know neither one of us is in the halls of power in DC, neither one of us speaks for all veterans either.

But when I see Pelosi, those on the left, even those who disagree with Trump's actions, I feel that they are doing a disservice to my friend and myself.

But mostly for him.

It's not so much an attack on Trump. I mean, who cares? It's not going anywhere.

But what it really is, is an insult to every wounded vet, every vet who died.

And I find that rather disgusting.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: YouSir

And there is Zero proof this guy did all this stuff claimed.

Ummm...I know...right...?

But it also refocused attention on Soleimani’s legacy in Iraq, where sophisticated weapons and tactics he oversaw menaced U.S. troops for years, leaving a trail of dead and wounded service members.

Nothing to see here

Move along...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well said brother.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
military actions don't require proof of anything, if the military always had to wait for evidence we'd never be able to defend ourselves because it's easy to hide evidence, the military is not an organ of democratic processes and is not bound to any civilian court. besides they probably do have plenty of evidence but most is probably classified and exposing it would compromise our methods of intelligence gathering.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Got a bunch of marines in my area , every one of them saw plenty of active duty in terrible places.

Not one of had anything good to say about this moron who got himself killed.

Most of them were pretty relieved actually.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Obama killed a 16 year old US citizen in a drone strike in Yemen. Not a peep from this same Congress.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Iran attacked us, genius. They've been attacking us since the fall of the shah and a combination of malfeasant US leadership egged on by cowardly dipsnips who lack any degree of testicles all in the name of peace at any cost have simply allowed Iran to become more and more aggressive without any significant consequences. It was beyond time to reinstill the fear of God (the real God, not the cult figurehead Iran's leadership kneels down to) back into their culture.

You think this will escalate a war, I say this action will escalate in the short term while ensuring long term Iran remembers the joy of life absent getting their asses handed to them and calms their vitriol.

I've lived my entire life listening to Iranian Ayatollahs calling for my death and calling me and mine the "Great White Satan"... it's about time someone jam a cruise missile up the Ayatollah's assaholla, ignite that bitch, and cook s'mores over his smoldering corpse while singing old southern hymns and whooping it up.

Your children are fine... this isn't going to be World War 3. Save the hyperbole and drama for exciteable imbeciles that fall for that nonsense, because I'm not hearing it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm definitely going to pour salt on this wound. I'm a Constitutionalist that believes in the rule of law and that NO ONE is above it.

What wound? If you're bleeding, then we can switch you to the plastic bladed safety scissors intended for those with special needs because you appear to be the only person incapable of handling this situation in an adult manner.
edit on 6-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: Clearing up any perceived insult to women and their menses. Offending them was not intended and I apologize to any of the fairer sex who took offense.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'll make it absolutely clear :

I don't support Pelosi, Obama, Hitlery, Solemani or Trump.

I just disagree with y'all turning everything into a right vs left partisan debate.

I can both despise killers like Solemani while also condemning his execution without any trial or real evidence.

Assassinating the general of a Nation we aren't officially at war with, with a missile, is almost certainly a violation of both the law and of ethics.

The fact y'all immediately pigeonhole anyone into being a terrorist lover for disagreeing shows me that everyone is brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Quite a few angry replies. Let me be clear.

The POTUS has (limited by time constraints and general consensus of advisors) absolute power over all armed forces. Basically put, as CIC the President can order anyone that can hold a weapon (except exactly two people) to arms and reposition them for action.

Congress only has the power to call forth the militia and to declare war. Congress has absolutely zero authority over usage especially targets.

The POTUS has always had ability to force a state of war by actions. Coastal bombardment of a sovereign nation usually does the trick. The limit is that POTUS has to have Congress approve of actions lasting more than 30 days. Or to simply declare war.

With clear evidence of members of the House making wild accusations, Trump has several options. He can declare various members of the House as enemies of the state and take full action, capture, etc. He also has the privilege to simply adjourn the House. Which coincidentally would end the impeachment scam as Pelosi could never deliver the Articles to the Senate while adjourned. And the Senate could just dismiss them as expired.

Now while the taking out of a foreign general is a big deal, a general is seldom the head of state. And most certainly was not the head of Iran in any case. The Geneva Convention is very specific about heads of state and order of succession as the leadership.

I know the counter argument of the militia has not been activated yet. But consider this, Virginia has quite a number of unorganized militias on the cusp of self-activation and the flunkies around the Governor have threatened to activate the VA National Guard which opens the door for Trump to take them over with just his signature.

The zealotry among a few over that one state, has given Trump all the keys he needs. All nice and legal.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm definitely going to pour salt on this wound. I'm a Constitutionalist that believes in the rule of law and that NO ONE is above it.

So if I'm against war with Iran (Remember this war is detailed in the PNAC documents so this was planned 30 years ago) than that makes me a # .....?

Do you even hear yourself?

The Liberals cried wolf over unfounded unsubstantiated BS for years (Stormy, Russia, Ukraine, etc) - so now no one can criticize the President without being shrugged off.

This partisanship is exactly why ALL our politicians are ABOVE the law and untouchable by any criticism!!

Now our govt can do ANYTHING and if you disagree you must be a terrorist loving ...... hole...
edit on Mon Jan 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Snipped crude material

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Got a source for that? Not breitbart.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It's not left vs right.

It's right vs wrong.

But. . . I will still defend your right to free expression.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I don't think you're a terrorist lover, nor did I say as much. I think your library has a lot of picture books and not many words, but I wouldn't suggest you're somehow alligning yourself with terrorists. That said, you're the one who decided to begin the namecalling with the "you're all reptards now" line of horsecrap a couple of pages ago. Real cute, start the name calling then bitch out by complaining that others are calling you unsavory names and accusations. Again, do you need a Spongebob Band-Aid and some safety scissors, or are you OK?
edit on 6-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: Again, nothing but respect and love for real women...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

What? You think any of us are *for* war with Iran?

You want to lecture about binary arguments ...

Nothing says this will end up in a war against Iran. The only ones screaming that right now are the American press and Iran, but I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit there.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What wound? If you're bleeding, grab a tampon because there is no wound here.

So if I'm against war with Iran (Remember this war is detailed in the PNAC documents so this was planned 30 years ago) than that makes me a # and I need a tampon?

No, you sounding like a # is what makes you a #. (I hashtagged it hard code style, so feel free to fill in that hashtag with whatever you feel I'm calling you.)

You mentioned a wound, I'm not seeing any wounds so I assume you've discovered some personal blood spotting and am offering a possible solution.
edit on 6-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If Iran declared war on us, please share their articles of declaration.

And we should have declared war on them before making a surprise ambush attack.

I don't care what tactics Iran uses. We should never lowered ourselves to assassins.
edit on 1/6/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It's an offense to every vet and enlisted troop that their commander is an idiot and a coward who used a lame excuse to not serve.
If you want to know the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's an offense to every vet and enlisted troop that their commander is an idiot and a coward who used a lame excuse to not serve.

Oh.

So you're speaking for me now?

Ummm, thanks, but don't.

I can speak for myself.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sweetheart, you wouldn't know the truth if it was looking you in the eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join