It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Notoneofyou
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

I heard he tore off mattress tags too, can we impeach him on that?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: muzzleflash

He has not brought anything up because his hands are tied right now domestically. He needed to replace judges. He needed to change the mindset and you will see after his election in 2020 those things happen when he House flips and the 'swamp' has actually been exposed.

I am not a Trumper. However, I support the administration. I have supported all of the past also because it is our leader. Do I have to agree? No. Do I have to like it? No. Can I vote and hope? Yes.

There are those who deserve to be in jail but sorry, our current president is not one of them. There was no assassination. There was a death in the theater of combat.

We specifically targeted him in a third party sovereign nation. That's textbook assassination.

You "support it" cuz he's "our leader", yet you don't recognize that's Commie talk? This is the USA, we don't get on our knees for master or support BS blindly.

You backpedal and justify Trump not draining the swamp AT ALL and claim "wait till the next election" and all this?? Dude he had 4 years to bring up a few charges - yet all I hear is crickets.

Sadly, Trump bought the elites a few more years to destroy America.

I even heard Trump talking about how we needed sensible "gun control" laws.

Y'all lost me because you aren't defending our Rights or Constitution anymore - you're just defending Trump mindlessly despite that he is dropping the ball big time.

I'm definitely going to pour salt on this wound. I'm a Constitutionalist that believes in the rule of law and that NO ONE is above it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Do you know how they negotiate "peace" over there? As they derive their religion and culture from a twisting of Judeo-Christian teachings, it's a riff off of "No God; no peace. Know God; know peace." In their case, it's more like know Allah our way, and there will be peace. Refuse, and there will never be peace.

So, he's telling the Sunnis to become Shia or die.

You can call that a peace negotiator if you like.

Wait ... what am I thinking? You're a leftist. You understand submission talk like that just fine. It's why you're crying over him right now.

edit on 6-1-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Spare us the fake outrage.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Move to China if you can't handle an opposing view.

You'll love their style of Communism.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
what war crime? is this woman an idiot or is she trying to start conflict between our own people in this country? this is looking more and more suspicious.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wait ... what am I thinking? You're a leftist.

Except when I'm not , some people think I'm right wing ... go figure.

It is possible for people to not fit into your Left Right paradigm and just have their own opinions.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Umm, you should move to China, you even did a thread once about how much you respect China.

🤡

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No backpedal. No commie worship. Simply statements. If you don't like it that is your right, based on the Constitution but tell me this? Did the NDAA destroy the Constitution or not?

It is also sad you think America is being destroyed. Turn off the TV and look around. People are working. Buying homes. Spending. Getting along to be honest until the media wants to start broadcasting more BLM marches or unjustified shootings.

No one is above the law but our POTUS did not break any in the killing of this man. Not one.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very well put. This 'he is for peace' is garbage.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: gortex

Do you know how they negotiate "peace" over there? As they derive their religion and culture from a twisting of Judeo-Christian teachings, it's a riff off of "No God; no peace. Know God; know peace." In their case, it's more like know Allah our way, and there will be peace. Refuse, and there will never be peace.

So, he's telling the Sunnis to become Shia or die.

You can call that a peace negotiator if you like.

Wait ... what am I thinking? You're a leftist. You understand submission talk like that just fine. It's why you're crying over him right now.

I'm personally upset because I'm starting to view everyone as Leftists submitting to BS.

Leftists are submissive to Dear Leader all the time no matter how wrong it is.

Who does that remind me of? Oh yeah nearly everyone on ATS today!

Can't we for once formulate an original opinion that isn't towing the party line?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Notoneofyou

So Pelosi is defending Iran now.

This timeline is full of stupid people.

Can't believe you'll dig up a 1000 reasons to justify to yourself all these murders.

Ummm...actually I'll dig up 3100...

Yes...3100...

3100 Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan by your dead hero's IED's...

That's more than 3,100 dead and 33,000 wounded. Among the worst of the casualties are nearly 1,800 U.S. troops who have lost limbs in Iraq and Afghanistan, the vast majority from blasts, according to Army data.

3100...and that's only up to 2013 when this newscast aired...

So...how can you possibly defend this butcher...excuse me...dead...blown to hell and gone...cratered...butcher...

And you call it a war crime...and you castigate those of us that say...MEH...good on him...

Take a nap...your obviously up way past your bedtime...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Umm, you should move to China, you even did a thread once about how much you respect China.

🤡

Link that thread, I've never seen it.

I posted a thread saying "Everyone should Condemn China" though.

Which is the complete exact opposite.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

🤡

Link that thread, I've never seen it.

I posted a thread saying "Everyone should Condemn China" though.

Which is the complete exact opposite.

I suppose when you write so many BS threads you forget what you write, I won't post it but it in there.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Imagine if Trump had over 2000 drone strikes that also killed innocent civilians and children. Obama did.

But no, Trump oversees a flawless military op to kill a target and now we're discussing war crimes.

So sad and predictable.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This guy was bad news and has been bad news for decades since the hardliner Iranian revolution.

Regardless, congress will be briefed on Wednesday and you will either be satisfied by that or not. Perhaps we can wait to formulate our final independent opinions until then when we'll have more information?

Right now, I'm going on what I know -- he's been the orchestrator of lots of attacks against Americans and has been systematically undermining the country of Iraq.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Another funny thing about you saying this is you did a thread on how you hate others opinion, lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

So if I disagree with murder than I'm now automatically fully in support of the victims politics and actions?

This is why I'm pissed, you guys went retarded on me suddenly!!

And there is Zero proof this guy did all this stuff claimed. Hardly anyone even heard of him last week - but suddenly he's the new Bin Laden? Get real this is all Pentagon propaganda to justify more war more spending.

Same policy all the last presidents followed. It's almost as if it were a conspiracy they've kept this psychotic war driven foreign policy so amazingly consistent despite that all these presidents ran on an anti-globalist agenda yet here we are the world police intervening in every single nation globally, cheering on the bombs.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

How many people heard of Osama bin Laden before 9/11? Just because we're kept ignorant of our enemies doesn't mean they don't exist or aren't bad news.

Does that mean that everyone in the Middle East loves us because we never, ever hear about every single known name of every single bad actor that's out there ... you know, just in case they get the chance to remove them, so you approve and really know they took out a bad guy.
edit on 6-1-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join