It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Why are we best friends with the Saudis? I don't think we are. At all.

All the people they murdered are worth the alliance and oil? No but we do not need all of that oil anymore do we? Others made us dependent on SA. Not Trump.

This is very hypocritical.- In a sense. I would love world peace too but sorry it is not that easy.

Your "justification" could apply to thousands of bad guys out there. Why do they run free? I was not showing justification. I was showing hypocrisy. News Media and Congress praising a man who killed his own people.

Y'all sound more like the Libs every day!! No, we sound more like citizens who are tired of being second when we live in the greatest country in the world. Do we have faults, yes, because no one is perfect but if you don't like it, move. Funny how all those actors/actresses are still here...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

We are now approaching honest to God sedition by Pelsoi and her mob of idiot reps with this one.
edit on 6-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If you want to call this an assassination then Obama murdered 16 year old Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi and should be brought up on murder charges. He was a kid. His only 'crime' was his father being a terror leader. This case always bothered me.

If you step onto a battlefield you are fair game. You are a solider. It is not an 'assassination'. Wrong place wrong time and your life is over. The general knew the risk. What he was doing.

Don't give a # about Obama or Hitlery either. Put em all in jail with Trump, they can trade trays for ramen noodles together for all I care.

They are all war criminals now. Assassination is illegal.

We aren't are war with Iran officially yet, and Iraq International Airport isn't a warzone. Well it wasn't supposed to be, I guess it just became one.

Anyways, you did a typical Libtard response. I call you out and you respond "but the last president did this n that". Lame.

So since Obama was a war criminal it's ok Trump does it too? Ok gotcha.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

She represents you well.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Yes, good old nancy has doubled down on her stupidity.

She's about to put forth a bill or resolution or article (unsure where it would fall in this circus) stating President Trump's latest actions resulting in the death of a known terrorist was imprudent and provocative, usurping Congress ' right to tell him what he can or can not do.

Regardless of the fact he is the Commander in chief of the United States military.

According to her wonderful insights and deliberate disregard for U.S. law, she is convinced the I.C.C. is going to punish old Trump for war crimes..

The U.S. does not recognize the I.C.C. as having authority to bring to trial an American citizen, thus making this more of the same fantastical nonsense kubuki theater.

Yup, they've found another dead horse to kick , while trying to reinforce the orange man is mean and he should go away....

www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/01/06/ nancy-pelosi-surrender-resolution-in-house/

Based on your OP, you read the headline and barely skimmed the article. Pelosi isn’t putting forth any bills or resolutions. She is calling upon the War Powers Act that limits presidential use of the military without congressional approval to 30 days. She’s not trying to get him a trial at The Hague or any of the other unsubstantiated claims you made. The number of unsupported claims and random allegations and mischaracterizations in your OP make me wonder if your a congressional aide.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Raggedyman
When are the Dems going to realise this crap hurts their own cause and focus on sorting their own crap out and decent policy

Shhhhhh

Even the so-called ‘smart ones’ who post in ATS have absolutely NO IDEA that it drives people away from the left.

They’re just that damn stupid.

Don’t let on, they’re getting Trump re-elected. It’s the only thing they’re good at

Yeah but
It’s never good if politics becomes so lopsided

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So Pelosi is defending Iran now.

This timeline is full of stupid people.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You keep making claims , perhaps some links might be nice as your claim about Russia being OK with the hit is wrong.

The reason the Nuclear deal failed is because Trump pulled the plug , the IAEA had already said Iran was complying with the terms of the deal and they're the ones access to the monitoring data.

Here's one, from npr no-less. We all know npr is not partisan, and is always supportive of Trump.

www.npr.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.npr.org... 9/07/07/738902822/irans-uranium-enrichment-breaks-nuclear-deal-limit-here-s-what-that-means
edit on 6-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

Another.
www.cnbc.com/2019/07/02/iran-nuclear-dea l-what-exceeding-irans-uranium-stockpile-limit-means.html
edit on 6-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

When is that old hag going to leave the US ALONE!

This is beyond ridiculous.

That she hates Trump so much she'll compromise America makes her a traitor - dead stop.

I read somewhere that pelosi is good for some 100 million dollar. She says that her husband is a wonderful talented businesman. If trump want to bury that witch he should investigate that fortune, I bet she made some shady deals which made her husband so very talented and succesful..

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How about you move?

I have EVERY # RIGHT TO QUESTION AND CRITICIZE MY GOVT AND YOUR OPINION.

Then you told me if I don't like it move?

You move, go to China where people aren't allowed to criticize the govt.

The script just flipped!

link   
JHC.

Is anyone else sick of this clown show? Should we just sit by and allow these moronic ELECTED officials to put on these shows every few months? I'm tired of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yeah We Elect them.

Now if only we could select who we wanted to run for elections.

Now that would be something.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Trump withdrew from the deal in 2018 so what Iran did in 2019 is kinda irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So Pelosi is defending Iran now.

This timeline is full of stupid people.

Even tho Pelosi is the worst choice for any office imaginable - and I'd take war criminal Trump over her bat crazy anyday - what Trump just did is probably a legitimate impeachable offense.

I know it's crazy he somehow got this far without breaking the law but this assassination is essentially a declaration of war and tons of ppl will die over it.

Just because the broken clock is right twice a day doesn't mean that it = defending Iran.

Y'all are brainwashed into partisanship and will over look Evil just to support your team.

Just like the Libs. Now you're all the same to me, right or left it don't matter, you're blood thirsty imperialist. The lot of ya.

Can't believe you'll dig up a 1000 reasons to justify to yourself all these murders.

Thou shall not kill... Shall not kill.
There's no part that says "unless this n this". It means all killing.

edit on 1/6/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

Really ?
Because Trump had a terrorist killed ?

Then, surely you would support war crime charges against Obama who had Thirty thousand terrorists killed, right ?
www.washingtonpost.com... /

Surely you would also support war crime charges against Hillary, who supplied ISIS with weapons, right ?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Time for an executive order.

From the Constitutionally elected Commander in Chief of all armed forces to every individual that has taken the oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution. It has come to my attention the United States has been infiltrated by a domestic enemy intent on usurping powers neither enumerated nor granted to them by undermining the US Constitution. It is with deep regret that no further negotiations are possible as all avenues of reason have been exhausted. Therefore all leave is cancelled, individuals are to grab their gear and go bags and report to superiors to await further orders and missions.

The mission will be complete and total in scope with a refined swiftness to return everyone to standard duties levels.

The Constitution grants the power to declare or initiate war, to Congress, not to the President.

The Constitution also places limitations upon military action by the President without Congressional assent.

The killing of Soleimani was not defending the US Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic, which is the role of the President as defined in the Constitution and the oath of office.

When a President overreaches the duties of his office, it is the duty of Congress under the Constitution to restore the balance of power by pursuing impeachment and potential removal of that corrupt President.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
At a certain point, what the House is doing is just a complete abuse of power... The Senate/DOJ/Trump need to begin hitting back at Nancy and Co., or this will never end.... why cant we investigate the people who are constantly investigating everyone else... who watch dogs the House?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Dude spare us your diatribe, ugh.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No. I made a comparison. I was trying to illicit a response for conversation and /or debate but you just want to call me a libtard. Before discussion you put the other person down...now, that is a very very Libtard move but I won't call you that ok?

I also was not stating YOU should move. Again, making a comparison of those who complain, like media and Hollywood, who put up and make threats and scurry back to thise million dollar mansions.

Check you BP...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

We are now approaching honest to God sedition by Pelsoi and her modern of idiot reps with this one.

Trump ran on a peace platform, I was very happy when he relieved tensions in Korea. It was very statesman like and highly commendable.

But this war with Iran will be bloody. I have no idea why he escalated it to hot and risked thousands of US lives to kill someone who has already been replaced by someone even worse.

This is not what I want.
War?
With Iran?

Y'all are Reptards now I guess. Meet your twin mirror image the Libtards.

If my kids are endangered because of this I hold all of you, Dems and Reps, entirely responsible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join