It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
When are the Dems going to realise this crap hurts their own cause and focus on sorting their own crap out and decent policy

Shhhhhh

Even the so-called ‘smart ones’ who post in ATS have absolutely NO IDEA that it drives people away from the left.

They’re just that damn stupid.

Don’t let on, they’re getting Trump re-elected. It’s the only thing they’re good at

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Seriously though, anyone who believes he was on a peace mission has brain damage or is mentally handicapped.

But believing what the Trump administration tells you makes you smart ... right ?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I believe he was a threat and the actions to retalliate to the strike on our embassy were appropriate. Let me put it this way... even Russia sat this one out citing it was appropriate. And Russia has a history of supporting our opposition in the middle east.
edit on 6-1-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
As much as i disagree with how trump has been handling the middle east, i can't trust any charges pelosi and team bring up against trump. There is just too much bias involved.

However, it's unfortunate that these impeachment hearings are creating a further partisan divide. Now we can't even talk about this iran thing without trump followers beating the war drums and liberals calling trump a war criminal..

Republicans and Democrats are losing tgeir minds over trump.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Do you wear black thick rimmed glasses too, I imagine?

a reply to: Willtell

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Do you really, honestly believe a terrorist and generally not-good guy was on some type of peaceful mission?

I think he was using that as a cover story to travel and meet other nefarious people to plan more nasty things.

The U.N. had him listed as banned from travel. So I doubt he would go and tell the world I need to roam about freely for awhile so I can round up more troops and supplies.

No. Of course he said he was on some peaceful mission, otherwise traveling and security around him would have been tightened to the point of claustrophobia.

Not to mention they had already broken the nuclear treaty by having to much uranium.

They were already in excess of the limits they agreed to.

edit on 6-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Did Trump order US Special Forces to invade Alabama and kill the gays and Baptists? No, didn't think so but that is what the General does. In his own country as well as the proxies they fund. He kills those innocents who oppose him as well as the PMF member who was killed did when he was alive. Killing Sunni's left and right.

Pelosi is making a mockery of the US. The entire Congress is. They had no problems as long as their pockets were lined stepping in line with anything since 92.

The world is not laughing at Trump. It is shaking it's head at our Congress.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I believe he was a threat and the actions to retalliate to the strike on our embassy were appropriate.

What makes you believe that , you'd heard of him before this ?

Let me put it this way... even Russia sat this one out citing it was appropriate

Did they ?

Russia has condemned the killing of the Iranian General, Qassem Soleimani, in a U.S. drone strike in Baghdad. In a statement, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow warned of "grave consequences for the regional peace and stability" and "a new round of escalating tensions."

The Ministry spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova, linked the timing of the attack to the coming U.S. presidential election, “Everyone should remember and understand that U.S. politicians have their interests, considering that this year is an election year.”
www.forbes.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's shaking its head yes , but not at Congress.

Donald did a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Your spot on.

Too bad most can't keep coherent thoughts or memories long enough to relate.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Y'all lost me here. All the Trump trolling was entertaining enough but assassination is a very dirty thing, and very possibly illegal.

I'm extremely disappointed how y'all have turned into blind followers that will accept a possible violation of the international laws that we set up via the UN after WW2.

We created the problems in Iran, remember the Shah? We are killing people who were upset we hacked all their elections and assassinated various important ppl.

You're all acting like mindless imperialist now. Loving the death and Carnage. Supporting, justifying, defending our interventionist militarized gazillion dollar war machine that does nothing but bleed our coffers dry and fills up the coffins.

Now y'all just became as bad as the Libtards (well, almost as bad, they are still worse). Might need a few more assassinations to become as bad as the Libs, hahaha, bit you get my point - y'all suck now too.

What a #$@& show ATS had become. Very disappointed..

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Time for an executive order.

From the Constitutionally elected Commander in Chief of all armed forces to every individual that has taken the oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution. It has come to my attention the United States has been infiltrated by a domestic enemy intent on usurping powers neither enumerated nor granted to them by undermining the US Constitution. It is with deep regret that no further negotiations are possible as all avenues of reason have been exhausted. Therefore all leave is cancelled, individuals are to grab their gear and go bags and report to superiors to await further orders and missions.

The mission will be complete and total in scope with a refined swiftness to return everyone to standard duties levels.

Presidents have the power they does now in regards to foreign military interventions only because congress gave them that power. Congress can take away that power if they choose. Saying that this would be against the constitution is a flat out lie and calling on US troops to go with your idea is seditious.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

You keep making claims , perhaps some links might be nice as your claim about Russia being OK with the hit is wrong.

The reason the Nuclear deal failed is because Trump pulled the plug , the IAEA had already said Iran was complying with the terms of the deal and they're the ones access to the monitoring data.
edit on 6-1-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Notoneofyou
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

Completely true. We’re talking about the same guy who bragged about walking in on underage contestants at his beauty pageants, was accused of raping a 13 year old girl with Jeffery Epstein, pardoned war criminals, ripped children away from their parents while sticking them in cages where some have died, and argued in a court of law that as President he’s above the law.

I remember this whenever anyone defends his name. Because by defending him, they’re ok with all of that.

Accused (and later recanted) is not the same as convicted. And Obama put the kids in cages.

You go on remembering whatever the hell you want. We'll remember that while you may think you're heart is in the right place, you left your brain at the door.
edit on 6-1-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

What a #$@& show ATS had become. Very disappointed..

You and me both brother , you and me both.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They've got him now!
For reals this time.
No, really! For suresies!

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Did Trump order US Special Forces to invade Alabama and kill the gays and Baptists? No, didn't think so but that is what the General does. In his own country as well as the proxies they fund. He kills those innocents who oppose him as well as the PMF member who was killed did when he was alive. Killing Sunni's left and right.

Pelosi is making a mockery of the US. The entire Congress is. They had no problems as long as their pockets were lined stepping in line with anything since 92.

Why are we best friends with the Saudis?

All the people they murdered are worth the alliance and oil?

This is very hypocritical.

Your "justification" could apply to thousands of bad guys out there. Why do they run free?

Y'all sound more like the Libs every day!!

link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's shaking its head yes , but not at Congress.

Donald did a bad thing.

Out of that whole post, the only thing you can attempt to rebut is the very end.

edit on 6-1-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

If you want to call this an assassination then Obama murdered 16 year old Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi and should be brought up on murder charges. He was a kid. His only 'crime' was his father being a terror leader. This case always bothered me.

If you step onto a battlefield you are fair game. You are a solider. It is not an 'assassination'. Wrong place wrong time and your life is over. The general knew the risk. What he was doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join