It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The guy is indeed a martyr to millions now, if you can't see that, they ones apt to ponder why?
a reply to: andy06shake
He’s also a dead terrorist to hundreds of millions of people. Every terrorist on the planet is someone’s martyr. Do you stop killing terrorist for fear they’ll be a martyr?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Problem is one Mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

Millions of Iranians, and possibly by extension, quite a few people of the Islamic persuasion, won't see it it in the manner that we in the West do.

And the rest of the world leaders are apt to ponder what Trump may have in store from them or their immediate underlings should they have a disagreement.

If Iran had assassinated Mike Pence via a drone attack what do you think would have happened next?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Problem is one Mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

Millions of Iranians, and possibly by extension, quite a few people of the Islamic persuasion, won't see it it in the manner that we in the West do.

And the rest of the world leaders are apt to ponder what Trump may have in store from them or their immediate underlings should they have a disagreement.

If Iran had assassinated Mike Pence via a drone attack what do you think would have happened next?

He wasn't a liked guy unless you read the NYT or watch CNN who are trying to turn him into a war hero. I think if you do a lil digging you'll find there's a lot more people in the ME that wanted to see him dead than alive.

Soleimani=Pence? Apples to Oranges don't you think?

Do you think Pence is a terrorist?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Oh give me a fk'ing break! If the president were a Democrat, and took out Soleimani, she'd be applauding it!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is starting to look like a WWE show.... Pelosi is doing a good job playing the heel, nobody can be that stupid. I believe this is all being done for a reason... to get Trump re-elected, or to make Americans more Patriotic for the next war.

edit on 26012631am312020Fri, 10 Jan 2020 01:26:02 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
This is starting to look like a WWE show.... Pelosi is doing a good job playing the heel, nobody can be that stupid. I believe this is all being done for a reason... to get Trump re-elected, or to make Americans more Patriotic for the next war.

I think Trey Gowdy is on to something here.

Whatever Senate Republicans ultimately do, they should be ever mindful this "trial" is not about removing Trump from the presidency. It is about removing at least 5 incumbent Republican senators from the U.S. Senate.

The impeachment inquiry, investigation, votes, and ultimate refusal to transmit articles are not about removing Trump from office. Rather, it is a tacit acknowledgment he will be re-elected in November of 2020. The plan now is to use impeachment to neuter that second term with a Democrat-controlled Senate.

This impeachment exercise is most assuredly about removing someone from office. It's just not about removing Trump from office. It's about removing Cory Gardner, Martha McSally, Thom Tillis, Susan Collins and Joni Ernst from their senate offices.

A Democratic Senate would make the assemblage of a Cabinet next to impossible, end the filling of judicial vacancies, paralyze the country should there be a U.S. Supreme Court opening and ensure that both the House and Senate spend their time investigating the executive branch.

www.foxnews.com... ts-trey-gowdy" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Trump turned him into a war hero. NYT or CNN did not launch any hellfires via drone at motorcades for political Kudos.

If they killed Pence it would be a similar act of depravity.

I think Pence is a god mumbling Joke. LoL

The comparison is self-evident, if you cant see it its because you refuse not to so because you are on the other team.

End of the day it all sheer madness.
edit on 10-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Trump turned him into a war hero. NYT or CNN did not launch any hellfires via drone at motorcades for political Kudos.

If they killed Pence it would be a similar act of depravity.

I think Pence is a god mumbling Joke. LoL

The comparison is self-evident, if you cant see it its because you refuse not to so because you are on the other team.

End of the day it all sheer madness.

It’s no wonder people are leaving your party in droves, you’ll never have anything more to say than orange dude bad. Boo hoo, life must be hard.

If you think Pence is a joke I can’t imagine what you must think of your star studded candidate clowns.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

My party, its not mine mate, i dont even hail from the USA.

Clowns eh?

That's an app enough description of politicians in general nevermind the current POTUS.

But not the funny ha-ha kind, that's for sure.

I think its great pantomime for the masses if truth be told, but that's don't stop people dying, it does, however, add to the horrible nonsensical flavor.
edit on 10-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

My party, its not mine mate, i dont even hail from the USA.

Clowns eh?

Hmmm....so kind of like the experts at the impeachment hearing? Spoon fed third hand information but an expert on the matter. Gotcha!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Spoon feed the same third-hand info as yourself unless you are in the loop.

So opinions and all that jazz, you see we are perfectly free to have those, even in the USA, and just like my own nation.

That's their line by the way ""Gotcha"" that is.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I can guarantee you that we don't get our info from the same place and I certainly don't speak like I know WTF's going on in country's I don't live in. Big difference ya know, but hey, carry on like you do.
edit on 11-1-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

And how do you ""guarantee"" that per-chance?

You should at least take a reasonable interest in what's transpiring around the globe, American, after all, is only a baby by comparison to quite a few other nations on Earth.

You live in, and are part of a global community, like it or lump it.

I simply offer up my own opinions as part of the discussion and carry on regardless, which is exactly how this place functions.

If you have a problem with that i suggest you take it up with the site Mods. x
edit on 11-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I would not be too quick to think that. Iran is all about propaganda and creating the narrative of what they want. The reality is this guy was not only a killer outside of Iran but also inside. As you say millions in Iran might be upset he was killed, there are millions that are happy he was killed. We will see how it all plays out over the course of 2020, but don't be surprise if this fuels further anti-government protests in Iran.

It is hard to compare him to Pence as he was military who was involved in active military operations against the US. This is rather different than killing an elected official.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I hope it does indeed fuel further anti-government protests in Iran.

But it could just as easily go the other way.

Put it this way, some turn out for his funeral.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I hope it does indeed fuel further anti-government protests in Iran.

But it could just as easily go the other way.

Put it this way, some turn out for his funeral.

There is a good amount of talk from Iranians that most were paid to be there. Funerals are also a big part of the ME culture in they all go to them as a some form of group emotional release even when the person that died is hardly well known or liked.

I have seen a person killed who was not from the local community and their way is to try and bury all before sunset, and no more than three days. A person not even part of the area could have 100s from small towns show up in masses to carry the person to the graveyard and then grieve as part of their culture while not even knowing the guy and they still do this....

It is hard for the west to truly comprehend what they see as a normal act.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That must have been quite the bill?

Like you suggest it's part of there culture and way of life.

Probably just as hards for Iranians to comprehend what they see as a normal regarding many aspects of our own Western cultures.

End of the day each to there own.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

And how do you ""guarantee"" that per-chance?

You should at least take a reasonable interest in what's transpiring around the globe, American, after all, is only a baby by comparison to quite a few other nations on Earth.

You live in, and are part of a global community, like it or lump it.

I simply offer up my own opinions as part of the discussion and carry on regardless, which is exactly how this place functions.

If you have a problem with that i suggest you take it up with the site Mods. x

Who says I don’t take interest in what’s going on around the globe?

Your opinions seem to be agenda driven like the ignorant statement below you made in another thread and like most all of your post actually. America is picking up where Nazi Germany left off? We do have trains though, we just don’t load them with people and take them to be gassed. I guess you’d have to be here to see it, oh the horror here in the states.

It's not Iran that's doing a good impression of Nazi Germany these days, American has taken up those reins in spades, unfortunately.

edit on 11-1-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So pray to tell whats my agenda since you seem to think i have one?

Peace on Earth in our time, there is an agenda for you.

As to Nazi Germany, Trumps doing a great job of taking your nation down that road.

Guess in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up first. x

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Thank God she is as dumb as she looks, who knows what damage these types would have caused by now if they were even partially competent. Heck, our people were asleep for so long their impotence alone saved us.

Pelosi says GO BACK TO SLEEP America!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join