It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: proximo
The Obama administration did not separate families as a policy.
The Obama administration detained whole families together, while the Trump administration made it a policy last year to detain children.

I would like to see a source for the first statement. The second is just absurd. So Obama put whole families, with kids no less, into detention centers together? The same detention centers filled with cartel members and traffickers and that was ok?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

a reply to: proximo

Flinging kids into cages unattended by there parents or guardians could indeed be considered a form of torture, and a state-sponsored one at that.

As to the cartels, do you mean your own alphabet agencies per-chance?

Coz in this day of age they are pretty much one and the same thing.
As many times as it’s been said on ATS by me and others, you’d think people would get it already.

You would think but let’s not forget that there’s a lot of people that have voluntarily decided to ride the short bus to school. What do ya do?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Yes, good old nancy has doubled down on her stupidity.

She's about to put forth a bill or resolution or article (unsure where it would fall in this circus) stating President Trump's latest actions resulting in the death of a known terrorist was imprudent and provocative, usurping Congress ' right to tell him what he can or can not do.

Regardless of the fact he is the Commander in chief of the United States military.

According to her wonderful insights and deliberate disregard for U.S. law, she is convinced the I.C.C. is going to punish old Trump for war crimes..

The U.S. does not recognize the I.C.C. as having authority to bring to trial an American citizen, thus making this more of the same fantastical nonsense kubuki theater.

Yup, they've found another dead horse to kick , while trying to reinforce the orange man is mean and he should go away....

www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/01/06/ nancy-pelosi-surrender-resolution-in-house/

I hope she goes for it...Then maybe they'll haul her away in a straight jacket...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

One can only hope.

Cheers mate.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454
You don't kill the other side's leaders, it's just not the done thing.

If a "leader" gives orders that result in Americans dying, that leader must be removed from leadership, by any means available that causes the least suffering of the general population.

A precision low-yield missile, while the leader is taking a crap, would cause the least collateral damage.
edit on 1/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Nancy Pelosi is an unstable hate-mongering old bat of a b'itch.

Look at her Tweet tonight! twitter.com...

Democrats in this country should be offended by their leader's anti-America stance, and 12 months of ignoring the needs of Americans in general, and people living in her filthy district, in particular.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

Sounds like you are describing yourself to a T...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
IS ANYONE SURPRISED?

U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney, called House Speaker Nancy Pelosi an “embarrassment” Tuesday evening, after Pelosi attended a Washington restaurant opening, following Iran's missile fire against U.S. troops in Iraq.

Source: www.foxnews.com... s-in-iraq

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Aye if you wish to create martyr that's certainly the way to go about it.

As to killing people on the toilet, that's just poor form, and not exactly sporting.

You don't kill the other sides leaders, as all it will serve to do is in unifying the population behind the regime even further.

And you had them on the ropes almost, now all that will transpire is that peace in the area will be set back for the better part of the coming century.
edit on 8-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Imagine a Democrat dealing with iran?

They just bend over...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

Completely true. We’re talking about the same guy who bragged about walking in on underage contestants at his beauty pageants, was accused of raping a 13 year old girl with Jeffery Epstein, pardoned war criminals, ripped children away from their parents while sticking them in cages where some have died, and argued in a court of law that as President he’s above the law.

I remember this whenever anyone defends his name. Because by defending him, they’re ok with all of that.

I think you're projecting a bit of what Obama did onto trump. After all it was Obama who took kids away from their parents and left them to rot in cages... unless you're saying Trump has been in power since before 2016, then it would be Trump.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: muzzleflash

Does this now mean there's no way anyone can criticize the Administration now?

You can criticize all you want, matter of fact I think it should be encouraged that we criticize our government and hold them accountable for their actions. I’m just done with all the unnecessary whining and hate from the left. We get it, many of you hate the guy but grow the eff up, y’all are acting like toddlers. There’s people on this site that every time they post it’s all about their hate for Trump and nothing else and its grown old, not to mention that the hypocrisy of the left is off the charts. I think it’s lame that so many people focus on criticizing one person all while completely ignoring their side of the street, which is often more times than not, dirtier than the one they critique.

I don't hate anyone, I think Trump's funny and generally enjoy the show.

I don't have a stomach for war though, and as a rule of thumb am always going to suggest we avoid it even if it's costly to do so.

I just think it's lame that I go 3 years without criticizing Trump then I decided to critique this incident and suddenly everyone wants to label and group me - saying I've cried for years when I haven't, I laughed a lot actually.

This shows me that it's the same as during Obama years, we simply aren't allowed 1 freaking complaint for the whole Admin. If I dare criticize I'll be mercilessly attacked by insults and even sorta stalked and harassed.

When I saw Reps screaming at the top of their lungs like Libs usually do I knew something was very wrong.

I just think it's absurd how many people support their team at all costs and that no critical opinions of any form on any policy is acceptable anymore. Any challenges are automatically swept away in the garbage as "the other team crying again".

I just expected better from the Reps. But I found out it's "new boss same as old boss" and I will never ever again make the grievous mistake of criticizing anything Dear Leader does. Sheesh!!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: Wardaddy454
You don't kill the other side's leaders, it's just not the done thing.

If a "leader" gives orders that result in Americans dying, that leader must be removed from leadership, by any means available that causes the least suffering of the general population.

A precision low-yield missile, while the leader is taking a crap, would cause the least collateral damage.

So that means the enemy can fair game assassinate our leaders?
Fair game right?
All's fair...

We've seen what happens after assassination, WW1 is a prime example.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Qasem Soleimani was not a terrorist and was on a diplomatic mission. That makes this assasination a war crime.

You can't just make stuff up and hope people won't notice.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And thanks to Obama, Iran has some money to play with in hiring radical groups to target the u.s..

The money Obama gave Iran is going to help fund their attacks

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Qasem Soleimani was not a terrorist and was on a diplomatic mission. That makes this assasination a war crime.

Are you kidding?

Obama designated him a high priority terrorist years ago

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

This shows me that it's the same as during Obama years, we simply aren't allowed 1 freaking complaint for the whole Admin. If I dare criticize I'll be mercilessly attacked by insults and even sorta stalked and harassed.

That’s BS. One complaint? The left attacks him every second of the day. As far as comparing Obama to the nonsense Trump goes through is not even close. Obama didn’t have to endure what Trump has had to.

Mercilessly attacked, stalked and harassed by who? Republicans? Oh please, spare me the woe is me BS.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Like you just did? Even CNN (I’m sure reluctantly) called him out for the trash he is or did you miss that part of your programming?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
Aye if you wish to create martyr that's certainly the way to go about it.

Not about martyrs, its about simplicity...

As to killing people on the toilet, that's just poor form, and not exactly sporting.

But that was a really good scene in GOT...

You don't kill the other sides leaders, as all it will serve to do is in unifying the population behind the regime even further.

That is ass-u-me-ing that the population is actually behind and supports their tyrannical dictators. Word is, the Iranina people don't.

And you had them on the ropes almost, now all that will transpire is that peace in the area will be set back for the better part of the coming century.

We'll see...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Simply creating martyrs then, obviously its not that complicated.

It was a good scene indeed in GOT, but America is no dwarf with father issues, suppose it worked for Elvis all the same missus the crossbow bolt.

If they were not behind them before this assassination, they sure will be now, at least for the time being.

I just want to see them all keep the head, and at least learn to co-exist with one another without killing people, but ile wish in one hand and crap in the other, my bet is i ken which one will fill up first.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join