It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Whats that got to do with the separation of families, good or otherwise?

To be honest, not a damn thing. Was just an excuse to throw mud at obama, as I cant stand that guy.

The separation of families thing under Trump, was in effect to DNA test the families to make sure They were actually family - I think.

Lots of coyotes were snagging kids and dragging them with, claiming family.

Wasn't always the case. Some of those kids were supposedly brought back and forth illegally numerous times by whomever got there hands on them.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: jjkenobi

Obama killed a 16 year old US citizen in a drone strike in Yemen. Not a peep from this same Congress.

Well Obama does have that "Peace Prize" sitting on a shelf in his multi-million dollar Martha's vineyard beachfront compound so he's all clear.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: proximo

The predators are outside the cages with there Border Patrol, Police Uniforms, and another one in the Whitehouse.

You want the illegals to avoid the border patrol - it is really, really simple - don't try and cross the border illegally. It is not a secret to anyone what will happen if they are caught when they do.

I understand they are people your POTUS sure dont hence the kids in cages part of the equation.

Nobody is disputing they are people. You act like they are thrown in a dungeon and tortured. Either we have laws or we don't. You may want anarchy but the vast majority of people don't.

The Obama administration did not separate families as a policy.

The Obama administration detained whole families together, while the Trump administration made it a policy last year to detain children.

There were families separated under the bush and Obama administration. Yes, sessions did make it a policy to always separate them - for the kids safety. Was that a mistake - maybe, but if it was it was a well intention ed one. It certainly didn't come from Trump as an order to make life miserable for anyone crossing the border.

They have recently started DNA testing the family's - 30% were found not to be related to the kids with them. L ink

Where is your outrage for these kids being used to fake asylum claims and being put through this process again and again?

What about the fact that 80% of women crossing the border were found to be raped? Link

Your outrage should be at the cartels for the way they treat these people.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Yes it's not a very nice picture is it, cages certainly don't help matters where kids are concerned, no matter who put them there.

Its a predicament and a half, ile give you that.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Flinging kids into cages unattended by there parents or guardians could indeed be considered a form of torture, and a state-sponsored one at that.

As to the cartels, do you mean your own alphabet agencies per-chance?

Coz in this day of age they are pretty much one and the same thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

really?
how exactly would the house of representatives "add" to the already passed articles of impeachment?
would there be a do over vote?

do you really think there are 67 votes in the senate or is this more sky screaming?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ahabstar

He would have to retake his own oath since he's broken it so many times already.
Maybe he took an oath to Russia or something while he was behind doors with his puppet master Putin.

So....

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

....with the elasticity built intentionally within the President's oath (specifically concerninging the Constitution) which part of afore mentioned oath has been broken, be specific.

mg
edit on 7-1-2020 by missed_gear because: spelling, on phone

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Which country over there would hate to see Iran and Saudi Arabia getting along?
Also Pelosi refused to impeach Bush jr for war crimes,
Trump admitted live on t.v that he committed a war crime. Telling the world he was going to steal Syria's oil. A war crime in the Geneva convention, rule 52.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes ?/

bull#
couse us has an law that no american ever can brought to court for war-crimes...!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Exactly, there were rings who trafficked the kids. Buy a kid to get you across the border as part of your family. Give the kid back to the smuggling ring who takes the kid back across the border to sell to the next loser to use in the same way. Who knows what happens to the kid on each trip.

That was one reason to separate the kids.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

What reality do you live in?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All the media I have seen is PRO-IRAN!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jeffcoatchris

They're not pro Iran per-say unless you are watching Al Jazeera or something like that.

They are however anti-World War III, and understand that you do not go around assassinating Major Generals that are at the top of the command tree of your opponents for political kudos back home nor to take the sting out of impeachment nether.

Trump rhetoric 101 really.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That, as well.

It'd take a few months but it can all be removed in a fairly straight forward manner.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The bases, yes, render them useless to anyone.

The aid? That's a political decision that shouldn't be made in haste.

You know what they say about decisions made in haste...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Who GAF what Pelosi or any of the sniveling anti Trumpers have to say anymore. Nothing but overgrown cry babies constantly complaining when they can’t have it their way. You people are pathetic.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

So you consider around half the people of the nation to be pathetic cry babies?

That says a lot really, next they will be traitors.

Donald Trump in 2018 had a job approval of 85/90% amongst Republicans and 5/10% amongst the Democrats.

The division is palpable and around half your nation apparently still GAF.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It would be much more palpable to accept the democrats if they would go back to reality based work.

Trump got elected by people being sick of the way Clinton and the media acted like it was owed to her, and there was nothing we could do about it.

The democrats used to be very astute decorum and law process followers, and were respected for it.
I wish they would go back their old ways, cause this new paradigm makes me sick.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

My two cents, Trump got elected because his opponent was Hillary Clinton, bent as a £3 note.

Who even knew Trump was going to do the same with a £4 note???!!!! LoL

Politics is broken by design Notoneofyou but Trump, his attitude suggests he thinks he's a king rather than a POTUS imho.

I just wish politics was real and not a pantomime with the bastards pulling the strings behind the curtain aka the World Bank, the military-industrial complex, corporations, and their ilk.

Trumps just a puppet, like any other politician.
edit on 7-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Speculation, hearsay, and hyperbole isn't justification for murder.

I just don't understand why everyone believes in all this gibberish from the MSM after we caught them lying and fabricating many many times now.

The Pentagon is your source of information on *IF* our enemy was justifiably assassinated ??

The killer is not a valid source. It is tainted bias info. It cannot be trusted because they will ALWAYS defend and justify their actions.

And yes the MIC has been running the MSM since the Spanish American war in 1898 and probably before that.

Sorry, but I'm going to trust the people that risk there lives getting the pertinent information for actionable intel.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join