It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SailorJerry

My brother chose Navy, he's currently at 24 years Naval Reserves only been deployed about a billion times.

I chose to have some solid ground under my delicate toes.

Yeah we get to float everywhere, I would be lying if i said I didnt miss it, but me and some of the boys do get together every year to take off for a week on one of their "floating paradises" (its more of a tug than a paradise but still)
edit on 6-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
They will destroy themselves trying to save their dirty asses but are willing to take this Republic down with them.
So many are talking what ifs or when does the civil war start. It will start when the democratic party completely destroys itself leaving all of these crying leftist carrying an empty bucket. It's coming but I don't think it will be as bad as people think. Just stay away from the cities and you'll be fine.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I got from point A to point B on C-130's.

And made damned sure there was a bar , a movie theatre and a decent chow hall wherever I went!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: HalWesten

Were there kids in them separated from their parents under Obama's administration?

YES.

You don't even understand why the "Cages" exist do you?

It is to keep the kids safe while they sleep from sexual predators who were roaming the facilities at night.

Did you really think the government installed cages just to torture kids? I bet you do because your toxic media told you they do all kinds of evil sh*t despite no real evidence - so this is the BS they have manufactured.

You do understand a large percentage of the kids are not related to anyone right - they are orphans used to file fake asylum claims - and they are used over and over again for this purpose.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I got from point A to point B on C-130's.

And made damned sure there was a bar , a movie theatre and a decent chow hall wherever I went!

haha the hardest part is the "decent chow hall"

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

1,000's of stars if I could.

Bush was given this power shortly after 9/11 with the original Patriot Act passed by Congress. Obama expanded it and Congress was ok with it I guess. Now all of a sudden it's the worst thing ever? I never agreed with it from the start, but they can't put this on Trump. Congress passed this monster almost 2 decades ago, and just recently reapproved it.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I traveled to Incirlik Air Base, Turkey and back to Little Rock AFB via c130

314th Tactical

edit on 7-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Which just proves that Trump isn't an original either. Lots of scum just like him out there.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

He would have to retake his own oath since he's broken it so many times already.
Maybe he took an oath to Russia or something while he was behind doors with his puppet master Putin.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ahabstar

He would have to retake his own oath since he's broken it so many times already.
Maybe he took an oath to Russia or something while he was behind doors with his puppet master Putin.

We deal in facts here.
Bring the facts please.

Maybe you are putin?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Notoneofyou
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

Well, he is def a high functioning sociopath! That point is hard to argue with, but most leaders are!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I love the mindset that believes like this.

The government is so evil it will create concentration camps on our border for the sole purpose of throwing kids into cages!!1!! YARRRRRR!!1!

But on the other hand these same people want the very same government to take sole control of our health care which would then give that same entity enormous life and death power over every single one of us. That same entity that builds concentration camps just to chuck brown kids into cages ...

No logical thought processes at all.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Odd...considering Russia and Iran are allies strategically, economically and militarily. Hitting and threatening Iranian interests would seem to be quite the opposite of a Putin Puppet or Russian Asset.

I wonder if Putin is as mad as the House Democrats that he didn’t inform about taking out a longstanding target of opportunity? I somehow doubt it.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The predators are outside the cages with there Border Patrol, Police Uniforms, and another one in the Whitehouse.

I understand they are people your POTUS sure dont hence the kids in cages part of the equation.

The Obama administration did not separate families as a policy.

The Obama administration detained whole families together, while the Trump administration made it a policy last year to detain children.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
But it was ok when Obama drone killed US citizens.
Right....
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

Killing anyone with drone strikes is not exactly cricket.

Nor is the killing of civilians via spurious acts of terrorist depravity.

Bosting about committing war crimes on Twitter all the same, when you are the POTUS of the supposed most powerful nation on the planet, and then threatening to commit 52 more should the Iranians respond in kind somewhat adds rather a nasty flavor.

The fact of the matter, if Trump hits historical and cultural sites in response to whatever the Iranians do next, he will be in breach of U.N charter.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So that's why the picture of the kids in cages that the press uses was taken during the Obama Admin with Sec. Jeh Johnson walking down the aisle of the detention center on the outside?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well if Obama did it on his watch he's as much of a bastard as Trump is for allowing it to happen.

My understanding is the administration under Obama did not separate families as a policy whereas Trumps administration made it policy to detain children alone.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The predators are outside the cages with there Border Patrol, Police Uniforms, and another one in the Whitehouse.

I understand they are people your POTUS sure dont hence the kids in cages part of the equation.

The Obama administration did not separate families as a policy.

The Obama administration detained whole families together, while the Trump administration made it a policy last year to detain children.

That may be true Obama didn't separate families while in detention.

But He was running military grade firearms over the border to the cartels at the same time.

How is that good for the families he wasn't separating?

edit on 7-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

The cartels and your alphabet agencies have been in bed long before the arrival of Obama.

There is no war on drugs mate, unfortunately, or if there is it rather a token affair.

Any more than there is one where the supply of military-grade weaponry is concerned.

Whats that got to do with the separation of families, good or otherwise?
edit on 7-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join