It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Notoneofyou
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

Did you feel the same about Obama when he did the same thing?

A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen during Obama’s two terms, compared to 57 strikes under Bush. Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed in those countries, according to reports logged by the Bureau.

Link

This is but one source, I just picked it at random. There are many that say the same thing.

So were you just as angry with Obama?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: muzzleflash
You have your own stalker, its almost adorable..if not creepy

You could have one too, just say something like trump is a giant turd sandwich or maybe an orange stain on the white house.

Its pretty clear this was not a good move, I love how 1 poster is trying to frame this as trump playing 5d chess to get our troops home, that's a forest gump moment if I've ever seen one.

It is mind boggling, am I wrong or did the glorious one tweet that he wasn't leaving Iraq untill they payed up 1. something billion?

Sounds like he is eager to leave

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This is not what I want.
War?
With Iran?

THERE IS NO WAR! THERE IS NO WAR WITH IRAN! Why does everyone keep saying there is.

People assumed there was going to be a war with Syria when we launched the missile strike - that never happened.

I don't want a war with Iran - almost nobody does.

Trump even said publicly he viewed the strike as a way to stop a war. Until there is a war - stop saying there is a war.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: HalWesten

The cages part happened on his watch put it that way.

The cages were put in place by Obama. That's when the photos were taken that we saw on the news.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This is not what I want.
War?
With Iran?

THERE IS NO WAR! THERE IS NO WAR WITH IRAN! Why does everyone keep saying there is.

People assumed there was going to be a war with Syria when we launched the missile strike - that never happened.

I don't want a war with Iran - almost nobody does.

Trump even said publicly he viewed the strike as a way to stop a war. Until there is a war - stop saying there is a war.

They're trying to start one so they can blame Trump for it. It's actually sickening.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
These charges have a much greater chance of going thru. You do not assassinate foriegn leaders. This is murder no matter how you want to frame it. Congress has not declared war on Iran, which is the only condition that would have allowed this occur. Even then, luring him into a meeting in another foriegn country, just to kill him, may not be legal under the Geneva convention either. It's going to be political death for anyone who supports Trump on this.

You don't really believe that do you? Killing several hundred of our soldiers isn't a good reason to kill him? Catching him leaving the freshly-attacked US Embassy, knowing he had a hand in the attack isn't a good reason? Come on. I think you'll find out you're wrong on this issue and your prediction is going to be wrong as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

We are now approaching honest to God sedition by Pelsoi and her mob of idiot reps with this one.

The more they do like this the closer we are to being able to have them arrested and convicted on that very thing.

I know, it's a pipe dream but I can dream, can't I?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ill just leave this here:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Our for fathers would have had the gallows nailed up already and replacing the ropes

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If she were to do so, it would implicate atleast the last 5 US Presidents. I cant imagine she would be so stupid as to cripple American foreign policy

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I was actually debating on posting that earlier, but this thread went sideways fast, and didn't.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Don't think they were ever intended to hold packs of poor brown kids separated from there parents.

Just like any other tool its the manner in which they are used.

"Trump wrongly stated that he had reunited families after they were separated by the Obama administration. (In fact, thousands of children were taken from their parents under the Trump administration’s 2018 zero-tolerance policy.)"

That's a quote from your own article by the way.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Were there kids in them separated from their parents under Obama's administration?
edit on 6-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Pelosi is forgetting something. Those articles of impeachment need to be sent over to the US Senate so we can get that party started!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I guess they're too busy with all these targets of opportunity.

They should be careful when running around with loaded guns, it usually ends badly..

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Trump is acting like ISIS doing things like threatening a war crime in attacking Iranian cultural sites.

Pardoning many convicted war criminals

Trump is the American ISIS

Just like them, he has religious fanatics justifying his crimes and abuse of power.

There has NEVER been a president as morally corrupt and vile as Donald Trump.

The world knows it, the people with common sense know it and anyone with a modicum of moral sense knows it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So Trump is;
Nazi
Bigot
Racist
ISIS

And Orange.

Alright!

Who had Nazi, Bigot, Racist, ISIS, Orange on your "Reee" bingo card?

You win a frozen turkey.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why does Trump pardon convicted murderers of war crimes? Convicted by the US military, not a liberal Congress.

What's your justification for that act by Trump?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You ever get tired of flexing those hyperbole muscles on the common folk?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join