It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: muzzleflash
You have your own stalker, its almost adorable..if not creepy

All because I disagreed with them.
Sigh....
lol

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

The NDAA negates all of that. Just like the government has done since the early 1900's they pass laws that effectively take away your rights.

I am not saying it is right, as I have been opposed to some strikes that POTUS's have done but what Trump did is legal in the eyes of the Congress. After all, they approved it. THe voted it in.

The NDAA expands on the AUMF. The main parts passed during the last administration.

It looks like Trump is actually going to be withdrawing the troops now, which I see as a good thing and a de-escalator of tensions there.

You sure about that?
Might want to check again.

No, I'm not sure about that. It only just popped up on a news feed.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You have your own stalker, its almost adorable..if not creepy

You could have one too, just say something like trump is a giant turd sandwich or maybe an orange stain on the white house.

Its pretty clear this was not a good move, I love how 1 poster is trying to frame this as trump playing 5d chess to get our troops home, that's a forest gump moment if I've ever seen one.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have officially run out of adequate adjectives to describe this stupidity..

Where is all the smoking gun evidence we have been promised for 3 fricking years... time to put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not left vs right.

It's right vs wrong.

But. . . I will still defend your right to free expression.

Surprise ambush murders are wrong.

Or, alternatively, all those terrorist attacks and roadside IED ambushes were fair game.

All's fair in love and war right?

So therefore killing people is magically Right now??

Nope. If it's right vs wrong well it's obvious sneak attack assassination is WRONG.

Jesus # Christ, get over it and yourself.

Show me that dude was not in Iraq to stir things up and possibly endangering the lives of those people in that embassy.

I for one am thankful as hell we don't have to hear about another 13 hour ordeal while our "leaders" sit on their god damn hands, weighing the options so as to not have to admit it was an act of terrorism, while our Ambassador was dying.

Go cry in a corner about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

That evidence is locked away in a vault with the evidence against Hillary and Obama.
edit on 6-1-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

" Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes "

Ah , and that would be Considered a False Premise considering the FACTS ...............Hmm....

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Speculation, hearsay, and hyperbole isn't justification for murder.

I just don't understand why everyone believes in all this gibberish from the MSM after we caught them lying and fabricating many many times now.

The Pentagon is your source of information on *IF* our enemy was justifiably assassinated ??

The killer is not a valid source. It is tainted bias info. It cannot be trusted because they will ALWAYS defend and justify their actions.

And yes the MIC has been running the MSM since the Spanish American war in 1898 and probably before that.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Then who should we trust,you?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The guy is a walking crime wave really.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Then who should we trust,you?

No , Trust your Instincts ...If you Have ANY Left ..........

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

Completely true. We’re talking about the same guy who bragged about walking in on underage contestants at his beauty pageants, was accused of raping a 13 year old girl with Jeffery Epstein, pardoned war criminals, ripped children away from their parents while sticking them in cages where some have died, and argued in a court of law that as President he’s above the law.

I remember this whenever anyone defends his name. Because by defending him, they’re ok with all of that.

Oh please. Can you be any more dramatic? You have proof that he did these things, right? Right? I'm trying really hard to be careful what I say to you so I don't get my hand slapped again, but this is just ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

The cages part happened on his watch put it that way.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The Democrats are going to try and remove trump under the guise of mental instability.

the writings on the wall... they might actually win that fight too!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Let them go on record condemning the death of the scum.

Democrats are PRO-death of the good guys/gals. Just look at the inner-cities, Planned Parenthood, Abolishment of ICE, etc..
edit on 1/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

Yeah, why not.

There obviously needs to be no truth or facts backing up any accusations against Trump. After all he is so evil anything goes right?

Do you ever even think about what you are saying?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: HalWesten

The cages part happened on his watch put it that way.

Your beloved Snopes begs to differ-

Did Obama Admin Build Cages That House Immigrant Children at U.S.-Mexico Border?

Pictures of children behind chain-link fencing were captured at a site in McAllen, Texas, that had been converted from a warehouse to an immigrant-detention facility in 2014. Social media users who defended Trump’s immigration policies also shared a 2014 photograph of Obama’s Homeland Security Secretary, Jeh Johnson, touring a facility in Nogales, Arizona, in 2014, in which the fencing could be seen surrounding migrants there as well. That picture was taken during a spike in the number of unaccompanied children fleeing violence in Central American countries.

Johnson addressed the issue during a June 2019 interview with the non-partisan think tank The Aspen Institute:

"Very clearly, chain link, barriers, partitions, fences, cages, whatever you want to call them, were not invented on January 20, 2017, OK. And what’s interesting is Tom Homan made that statement — and under normal circumstances to fact check that, I would have called Tom Homan, who was the director of ICE ERO [Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Enforcement and Removal Operations] while I was secretary, and say, ‘Hey Tom, did you guys use these things for ICE facilities?"

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
The Democrats are going to try and remove trump under the guise of mental instability.
the writings on the wall... they might actually win that fight too!

Liberals who listened to Trump on the Rush Limbaugh show today are declaring that the rational, calm, confident guy on the phone with Rush was NOT Donald Trump. He was an imposter!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Completely true. We’re talking about the same guy who bragged about walking in on underage contestants at his beauty pageants, was accused of raping a 13 year old girl with Jeffery Epstein, pardoned war criminals, ripped children away from their parents while sticking them in cages where some have died, and argued in a court of law that as President he’s above the law.

I remember this whenever anyone defends his name. Because by defending him, they’re ok with all of that.

This is the problem with you dummies - you believe every accusation against Trump - despite the DNC and Hillary having hundreds of millions of dollars during the campaign they could not get even a single person on camera to make one of these claims.

Trump had some of Clinton's Rape victims in the audience - where were the Trump accusers?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seriously? Wow, mass hallucinations and delusions haven't been this strong since Fatima.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join