It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce articles declaring Trump committed war crimes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yes, good old nancy has doubled down on her stupidity.

She's about to put forth a bill or resolution or article (unsure where it would fall in this circus) stating President Trump's latest actions resulting in the death of a known terrorist was imprudent and provocative, usurping Congress ' right to tell him what he can or can not do.

Regardless of the fact he is the Commander in chief of the United States military.

According to her wonderful insights and deliberate disregard for U.S. law, she is convinced the I.C.C. is going to punish old Trump for war crimes..

The U.S. does not recognize the I.C.C. as having authority to bring to trial an American citizen, thus making this more of the same fantastical nonsense kubuki theater.

Yup, they've found another dead horse to kick , while trying to reinforce the orange man is mean and he should go away....

www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/01/06/ nancy-pelosi-surrender-resolution-in-house/

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

She should add war criminal to the impeachment charges.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Likely a resolution.

Impotent gnashing of teeth.

Let them go on record condemning the death of the scum.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I guess the next one is the kitchen sink.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

When is that old hag going to leave the US ALONE!

This is beyond ridiculous.

That she hates Trump so much she'll compromise America makes her a traitor - dead stop.

+48 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a war criminal--psychopath--as well a Nazi-like leader who pardons war criminals.

You know another war criminal?

Three guesses. He's been dead a couple days, wears a big ring, and won't be killing any more Iraqi civilians or Americans.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

You know another war criminal?

Three guesses. He's been dead a couple days, wears a big ring, and won't be killing any more Iraqi civilians or Americans.

Ha!

That was good. Coffee almost hit the screen.

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Time for an executive order.

From the Constitutionally elected Commander in Chief of all armed forces to every individual that has taken the oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution. It has come to my attention the United States has been infiltrated by a domestic enemy intent on usurping powers neither enumerated nor granted to them by undermining the US Constitution. It is with deep regret that no further negotiations are possible as all avenues of reason have been exhausted. Therefore all leave is cancelled, individuals are to grab their gear and go bags and report to superiors to await further orders and missions.

The mission will be complete and total in scope with a refined swiftness to return everyone to standard duties levels.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

I guess the next one is the kitchen sink.

I thought they already had the sink included in the fourth, or was fifth set of charges they went with for impeachment.

But then again, I quit counting.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Whelp., if there was any doubt that Congressional Democrats are out of touch with reality and hate America, it's this democrat sponsored resolution.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
When are the Dems going to realise this crap hurts their own cause and focus on sorting their own crap out and decent policy

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Time for an executive order.

From the Constitutionally elected Commander in Chief of all armed forces to every individual that has taken the oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution. It has come to my attention the United States has been infiltrated by a domestic enemy intent on usurping powers neither enumerated nor granted to them by undermining the US Constitution. It is with deep regret that no further negotiations are possible as all avenues of reason have been exhausted. Therefore all leave is cancelled, individuals are to grab their gear and go bags and report to superiors to await further orders and missions.

The mission will be complete and total in scope with a refined swiftness to return everyone to standard duties levels.

Exactly.

We could add additional duty to that as well.

Round up Congress and charge them with sedition. You dont get to recognize any country or international body as having powers over our own governments.
They can't follow our rules of law, or constitutional amendments, but you want to abide by somebody else's?

If that's not a kick in the teeth, I dont know what is.

link   

Completely true. We’re talking about the same guy who bragged about walking in on underage contestants at his beauty pageants, was accused of raping a 13 year old girl with Jeffery Epstein, pardoned war criminals, ripped children away from their parents while sticking them in cages where some have died, and argued in a court of law that as President he’s above the law.

I remember this whenever anyone defends his name. Because by defending him, they’re ok with all of that.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It looks like she is telling the squad to "hold my beer" again. Their names started popping back up in the news. It had died down a bit during her impeachment drunken roof dive onto a wet press board table but now that is over she is on the move again.

I don't even know how to describe this stunt. Maybe putting a $2 bill in a mason jar, farting in it then quickly sealing it. Film whoever decides to open it for a big laugh.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Lol first reply Godwin's law lolololol

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

stating President Trump's latest actions resulting in the death of a known terrorist was imprudent and provocative, usurping Congress ' right to tell him what he can or can not do.

It seems Soleimani was in Iraq to negotiate an easing of tensions in the region , not good for the warmongers who want conflict with Iran.
This hit smells but yeah keep buying into the terrorist narative , it's what they want you to think.

Qassem Soleimani, the Iranian Quds Force commander who was killed in a US drone attack in Baghdad on Friday, was in Iraq to negotiate a de-escalation in tensions with Saudi Arabia, according to the Iraqi prime minister.

Adel Abdul Mahdi, Iraq’s caretaker prime minister, told his parliament on Sunday that President Trump called him to ask for help in mediating with Iran after the American embassy in Baghdad was attacked.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Trump's action was a criminal act , his extrajudicial hit against a high ranking military commander is an act of war and indeed a crime , it's the sort of thing rogue nations with no respect for international law do.
Trump's threat to hit Iranian cultural sites would also be a crime if he carries it out.

Making America great one bomb at a time.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Good luck Nancy. The AUMF allows Trump to order that strike.

en.m.wikipedia.org... of_Military_Force_Against_Terrorists

Should have voted with Barbara Lee if you dont like it.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Im sure he was there on a peace mission. Probably scheduled some basket weaving classes with the locals to gain their support and trust.

Seriously though, anyone who believes he was on a peace mission has brain damage or is mentally handicapped.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Wow, you must really hate Obama then, huh? I mean, he actually droned a US citizen... and other countries... absolutely without congressional approval. You must remember how everyone here was upset about that, right? Funny how zealots forget how they feel about things. Goes for other members here too. Bottom line, we had to suck it up, now it's your turn pal

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If Ms. Pelosi really feels that strongly about it there is a simple solution.

Don't renew the Patriot Act.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join