It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aliens exist and they could be here on Earth"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I admit it was a brief post - but as I was working at the time I figured I'd put it out there to engage a healthy discussion.

Nothing against that in the 'rules', as you so eloquently put it. I stated I thought it was an interesting article, a quick sound-bite on what it contained, and what I thought about it. Thereon discussion continued - and the news wasn't lost in the ether.

As for my viewpoint - as I mentioned I found it interesting that someone who is respected in their field has stated what they think about the probability of alien life - and the fact that it may already be here. So in case that wasn't clear - that's what I found interesting. It's up to you if you want to read the full article - I don't see how copying and pasting the entire article would be of benefit.

Next time I will add a bit more meat to the bones - or perhaps if I'm actually working I may not even bother posting at all.

edit on 7-1-2020 by youcanttellthepeople because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Same with me - astronauts are up there along with military witnesses. Rightly or wrongly, it does add an air of credence to their testimony or viewpoints.

The fact the BBC also deemed it newsworthy was cool in and of itself.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

Don't take offence to my response. It wasn't geared toward you directly. It was just a response to the silliness of someone's misplaced anger.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

None taken, thanks for clarifying 🙂

top topics

<< 1   >>

join