It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump assassinated man brokering peace (reduced tension) in Persian Gulf

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: chr0naut

Umm, didn't you already admit that you aren't on the side of America, the Constitution?

Wouldn't that make you an enemy of America?

Not saying you can't comment, just putting it out there that you are against America.

I mean, we have plenty of anti-Americans on this site.

What's one more, amirite?

*rah*

*Death to America*

(Just wanted to make you feel more comfortable)

I have no ill will against America. Nor am I even remotely capable of doing anything against America if I did, which I don't.

There is quite a difference between seeing the flaws in something, and talking about them, and being an enemy.

Consider that if there is a loophole in the law that protects people (and such things exist everywhere in an imperfect world), closing that loophole is an affirmative and positive thing for the people the law is supposed to protect.

Suggesting that the people who are concerned with the existence of the loophole, are the enemies of the people that the law is supposed to protect, is not a rational thing to do. It won't make any problems go away, either.

All I am doing is debating a topic on a forum. I am being careful to not incite violence. There has already been far too much of that and it is ultimately pointless and destructive.

Wars maim and kill, and a few years later, things go back to the day-to-day and people even forget what the fighting was about. Every vainglorious leader dies horribly, just like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So no "death to America" but more of a "I hope you get the flu and have a nasty bout of diarrhea" type.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: yuppa
NOBODY is innocent.

Children are. NEVER talk in absolutes. Trump was biblically backed up here as well because this would be considered justifiable homicide. Protecting people from a killer.

Sure, children are innocent. Since we are talking children..how many prematurely expired due to U.S. policy in Iran or Iraq..I bet toooooo many.

None of the adult participants are innocent

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So no "death to America" but more of a "I hope you get the flu and have a nasty bout of diarrhea" type.

Not even that.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Not even that.

Really???

So more of a "I just hope you don't get to keep your freedoms" type.

'kay.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Not even that.

Really???

So more of a "I just hope you don't get to keep your freedoms" type.

'kay.

What? Do you have freedoms that every other first world country doesn't? Oh, man, are we ripped off.

Also, do your freedoms extend to when you are in jail, 'cause everyone else's don't, and you have a lot of citizens in jail, more than anywhere else, actually.

edit on 6/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Right to bear arms

Free speech.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The left: “Obama is a murderer for ordering the killing of osama bin laden”

Also the left: “DERP”

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

So, if one guy is guilty of murder, forever, because he killed someone. Doesn't fairness require that also we apply the same rule to others who have also murdered someone?

At the very least, the POTUS should get a trial that he didn't afford Soleimani.

"Fairness" really?

That is actually funny....

Soleimani isn't an American, like what Obama did in killing Americans with drones. He is also listed as an enemy of the state, a terrorist at a very highest level, so you can disagree with that, great...Doesn't really matter what you think does it?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Right to bear arms

Free speech.

Is having to carry a gun to defend yourself a freedom, or a restriction on a free and natural lifestyle? I mean they are heavy and bulky and you have to spend time maintaining them and stuff.

But free speech is good. That is what I do. It's funny the number of - particularly, Americans - that keep telling me to shut-up.

edit on 7/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Also, do your freedoms extend to when you are in jail, 'cause everyone else's don't, and you have a lot of citizens in jail, more than anywhere else, actually.

Funny how China is listed at 1.6 million but then they put millions most likely 10s of millions in concentration camps... I guess that is not part of the legal system.

Iran just killed about 1000 protesters and jailed 12,000 to be killed, no trial so something like that doesn't count either... So less than 1% of our population has gone through the legal system and been convicted...lol OK, I'm sure the few million gang members roaming the streets still are all good.

Many of these countries just out right kill people, so not sure how they plays into your logic here. Looking at the list Chad and Sweden are the same. Chad is such a lovely country, you ever been there, I have...lol

edit on 7-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So, if one guy is guilty of murder, forever, because he killed someone. Doesn't fairness require that also we apply the same rule to others who have also murdered someone?

At the very least, the POTUS should get a trial that he didn't afford Soleimani.

"Fairness" really?

That is actually funny....

Soleimani isn't an American, like what Obama did in killing Americans with drones. He is also listed as an enemy of the state, a terrorist at a very highest level, so you can disagree with that, great...Doesn't really matter what you think does it?

Of course, Americans are 'special' far more than any other people (in that 'special bus' way, some of them).

But I was not aware that Obama killed Americans with drones. Can you cite some sort of supportive evidence for that?

And, I thought he was your penultimate President, now apparently you tell me he is an enemy of the state! Can you cite support for that?

Anyway, it doesn't really refute any of my arguments that your country harbors and is led by such criminals.

It matters to me what I think, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sanctuary cities harbour and are led by criminals

Irrefutable

edit on 7 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

But I was not aware that Obama killed Americans with drones. Can you cite some sort of supportive evidence for that?

Google it is quite easy.

Anyway, it doesn't really refute any of my arguments that your country harbors and is led by such criminals.

It matters to me what I think, doesn't it?

Maybe criminals outside of the US, OK so once again who cares. I'm sure I could go to dozens of countries and be tried, convicted and executed...I guess I'll just stay out of those.

Are we back to your "fairness" ideals...

edit on 7-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Anwar al-Awlaki was droned by Obama, killed his son too a few weeks later.
Wow, the wiki page says his 8 year old daughter killed in Yemen in 2017 via Drone strike..ordered by guess who..Trump
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-1-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Umm, didn't you already admit that you aren't on the side of America, the Constitution?

Wouldn't that make you an enemy of America?

Not saying you can't comment, just putting it out there that you are against America.

I mean, we have plenty of anti-Americans on this site.

What's one more, amirite?

*rah*

*Death to America*

(Just wanted to make you feel more comfortable)

Why yes
Yes he did
Anti american refugee....
While his home burns no less

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Is New Zealand burning?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Not sure as a volcano erupted there,right?
But ozstralia is
Horribly so

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
I think the volcano that popped of a while back was a bit offshore, and just a burp.

Ya, feel for what the Aussies are going through..life changing stuff for many.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Not surprising mordor was filmed there.
Did they get paid in us dollars?

I am suprised so many anti Americans live there.
Good thing they didn't end up speaking Japanese, right?

None of that changes the fact that the only goid terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Bet his eyes were blue.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join