It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump assassinated man brokering peace (reduced tension) in Persian Gulf

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jhn7537

Ha I love how the right thinks that if we criticize trump we automatically think the opposite of him or what he did.
This shallow thinking is too funny.
Trust me dude,no one on the left is mourning this monster or supporting Iran.
Try a broader viewpoint once in a while.
The world is rarely black and white the way you seem to think.

After 8 years of calling anyone disagreeing with Obama a "racist", this is a bold statment (not you personally, but "the left").

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ha I love how the right thinks that if we criticize trump we automatically think the opposite of him or what he did.
This shallow thinking is too funny.
Trust me dude,no one on the left is mourning this monster or supporting Iran.
Try a broader viewpoint once in a while.
The world is rarely black and white the way you seem to think.

Did you have any issues with the 2800+ strikes Obama took on Iraq, Syria, and the ME during his administration without Congressional approval, or are we just mad when Trump does it? I love how you and the left gets mad at Trump for all the same things Obama did... Selective memory is strong with your side...

How dare Trump take out a terrorist with US soldiers blood on his hand. ... The world is better without this dead terrorist leader, similar to Osama and every other terrorist that's killed...
edit on 6-1-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Sure wish someone could deal with what trump is doing without looking in the rearview mirror.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Lefties want normal American Trump supporters (and Trump and his family) all dead but mourn the life of an Iranian warlord.

You can't make this snip up.

Really? I think you can... Because you just did.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Kinship...a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

To be honest with you, many of us outside of the US just don't get the polarised left/right nature of US politics and the apparent lack of common ground on most issues.

Yet when it comes to foreign policy - especially in the Middle East - doesn't matter if its Bush, Clinton, Dubya, Obama or Trump we really can't see much difference at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Pyle

my rather obvious point [ or at least it should be obvious ]

is that despite several statements from key actors in iran

all of them either forgot or were unaware of this " diplomatic mission "

and failked to mention it

amazing init

Or maybe these are secretive talks, I mean would you want Israel to know about a possible peace deal between Iran and the Saudis?

But until we know more all we have is the US Government's word he was out there planning a new attack.

And Pompeo is on tv all morning telling people it was not just one thing. And that the order to kill came directly from trump. He wants to prove he is so tough.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Can you just give us all a break. Reality is not so bad a place.

I know you think you are so very different from the democrats but you are just another american living the american life same same same same and more of the same.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What a hilarious OP.

So they killed Ghandi huh?

Awweee

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

Osama Bin Laden was brokering peace as well. All of his past sins should have been forgiven. Taking him out was wrong.

link   

Can you just give us all a break. Reality is not so bad a place.

I know you think you are so very different from the democrats but you are just another american living the american life same same same same and more of the same.

Funny how you didnt answer my question.... Once again, your obvious shill bias is showing... When obama did something, it was A-OK... when Trump does it, orange man bad/we are all going to die!!!

link   

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Sure wish someone could deal with what trump is doing without looking in the rearview mirror.

Rearview mirrors are a standard safety feature. Maybe this Trump "accident" doesn't happen if you and others would have used them.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm just glad Trump has never stated that he was "pro-breathing".

It'd be a mess to clean up all the leftists who would suffocate themselves.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And once again, Sillyolme, I'm very sorry for your loss of your beloved Iranian General... Tough times, considering al-Baghdadi was recently taken out too...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So who is everyone voting for in November?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

To be honest with you, many of us outside of the US just don't get the polarised left/right nature of US politics and the apparent lack of common ground on most issues.

Yet when it comes to foreign policy - especially in the Middle East - doesn't matter if its Bush, Clinton, Dubya, Obama or Trump we really can't see much difference at all.

I don't really appreciate the polarized nature of politics. I think they are public servants, and should always have their feet held to the fire. The unfortunate thing with Trump is that so much crap is slung his way, it makes it seem like I actually like him as a person. Although I've warmed up to him as a President.

RE: foreign policy...its all about the IMF. If Iran personally extinguished the fires in Australia, cleaned the ocean, removed CO2 from the atmosphere, and paid for every Americans healthcare, the fact that they don't use the Reserve banking scheme would make them our enemy and they'd get the same treatment. Trump was elected to enact change, and I think we all know that someone with billions would never buck the financial system like that. If he announced a decentralization effort tomorrow, he'd be Kennedy'd.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
RE: foreign policy...its all about the IMF. If Iran personally extinguished the fires in Australia, cleaned the ocean, removed CO2 from the atmosphere, and paid for every Americans healthcare, the fact that they don't use the Reserve banking scheme would make them our enemy and they'd get the same treatment.

Central Bank of Iran represents them in the IMF.

In addition, as banker to the government, Bānk-e Markazī became responsible for keeping the accounts of the public sector, handling its banking transactions, acting as the government’s agent for sale of government bonds and treasury bills and their redemption, maintaining the country’s foreign exchange and gold reserves, acting as custodian of the crown jewels, representing the country in the International Monetary Fund...Source

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

well, I stand corrected. I had thought that the islamic banking method used would disqualify them.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

Iran has been our enemy for a very long time, everyone complaining trump is a war criminal now should just shut up. I dont like trump but he is my president and will be getting my vote again

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So who is everyone voting for in November?

I am definitely going to vote for free stuff, and those side with Hate 'Murica eff yeah.

This week has convinced me of the error of my ways.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join