It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump assassinated man brokering peace (reduced tension) in Persian Gulf

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I dont even know where to begin with this load of crap...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

My condolences to you and the left on the death of your dear terrorist friend.... I know, its tough to know your dear terrorist friend is no longer with us, and that he was on a "peace mission" like you claim. Funny how this peace mission involved attacking our US Embassy in Iraq and coordinating more attacks in the region....

Last I checked, our US Embassy's were treated as if they were US soil in their different locations abroad... So, coordinating an attack on our Embassy is essentially an attack on US soil... Iran and this terrorist leader got what they deserved... You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I also love how the left is coming to the defense of Iran here.... Its also funny knowing that 90% of the lefts voter base wouldn't survive a second under Sharia law... so lets allow the left to keep defending people who would likely kill them in mere moments for the way they "live" their lives..

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah neither do I...

I know next to nothing about the guy they blew up or what the reason was and I really don't care either but it struck me as a logical question why they didn't arrest him instead of blowing him up...

Mehh...stocks are down, oil is up....just an other boring Monday.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Obama killed innocent US citizens with drones. Sure wish we had the same level of outrage over that situation. Nobody cared. Even Nancy had no problem with it but this situation, oh she is livid and demands answers.

Nancy is now introducing a resolution calling the drone strike a "war crime". Will someone in the media please tell her she approved killing innocent US citizens with drones by Obama and shut her up.
edit on 6-1-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Its easy, they didnt arrest him because he was being protected by our "allies" in the Iraqi military. There are a lot of them that support Iran much more than their own country, and especially more than the United States.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I am personally of the belief that once you arrest someone, they have a right to due process. The "infinite jail" that we seem to have in black sites and gitmo are, to me, as UnAmerican and unconstitutional as it gets.

If we arrest him as a criminal, we need to provide due process. Or we can blow him up as an enemy combatant in Iraq. either seems to fit the bill for constitutionality. But permanent detention is inhumane and against everything america should stand for.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So you're OK with indiscriminate drone strikes, but life in prison is where you draw the line?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I heard he was on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan. It's a peaceful planet with no weapons.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Lefties want normal American Trump supporters (and Trump and his family) all dead but mourn the life of an Iranian warlord.

You can't make this snip up.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

But permanent detention is inhumane and against everything america should stand for.

You do know LIFE without parole is indefinte detention?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Pyle

my rather obvious point [ or at least it should be obvious ]

is that despite several statements from key actors in iran

all of them either forgot or were unaware of this " diplomatic mission "

and failked to mention it

amazing init

Or maybe these are secretive talks, I mean would you want Israel to know about a possible peace deal between Iran and the Saudis?

But until we know more all we have is the US Government's word he was out there planning a new attack.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Lefties want normal American Trump supporters (and Trump and his family) all dead but mourn the life of an Iranian warlord.

You can't make this snip up.

In poker terms, they are "all in" with removing Trump, at any/all costs.... It scares me to think of the type of collateral damage we could potentially see for the left/deep state to get their wish.... When you see them siding with terrorists, you know things are bad with them.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

But permanent detention is inhumane and against everything america should stand for.

You do know LIFE without parole is indefinte detention?

Due process is given.

Would you rather be in Gitmo, or Club Fed? The environment is much different, and you hae rights.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So you're OK with indiscriminate drone strikes, but life in prison is where you draw the line?

"Indiscriminate" is not what happens.

That said, i am not typically fond of the way we execute drone strikes. Like when Clinton blew up that hospital in Kosovo...that was definitely not right. Nor are any of the drone strikes that have ignored civilians. But a car carrying someone who is known, and is known to be a terrorist? No problem at all with that.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If this is a counselor ship, where is the ambassador?

THUNK

Commander tear this ship apart until you've found those plans and bring me the passengers. I want them alive!

...I'll see my way out.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

originally posted by: RIPMH370

General Soleimani

Soleimani assassinated returning from Peace mission to Saudi ARABIA, Trump lied

he was returning from Saudi Arabia to bring peace to the Gulf region..

If he was returning FROM Saudi Arabia what was he doing in Iraq???

Logic tells me he wouldn't make a pit stop in Iraq for a pizza.

Your thread stinks as much as much as this guys rotting corpse. All 5000 pieces of it.

He was stopping Bahgdad to eat at a great Kebab place he found.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

So what?

Seriously.

SO WHAT????

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Would you rather be in Gitmo, or Club Fed?

Neither if I can help it.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Ha I love how the right thinks that if we criticize trump we automatically think the opposite of him or what he did.
This shallow thinking is too funny.
Trust me dude,no one on the left is mourning this monster or supporting Iran.
Try a broader viewpoint once in a while.
The world is rarely black and white the way you seem to think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join