It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump assassinated man brokering peace (reduced tension) in Persian Gulf

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

first observation : its taken them 4 days to come up with this ?

think about that

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Mate, C'mon. Really.

Think about it. The man was a terrorist more than equaling the likes of Cardinal Pell but in another aspect/profession if you like.

My advice only,

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 6-1-2020 by bally001 because: Advice

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Wikipedia really....

Whatever you think about Trump, it's more than likely he asked his advisors who to target. Here is a story that I've stumbled across, looking to verify its source.

January 4 at 3:47 PM ·
All Credit for this incredible piece goes to Brian Duff.
Brian Duff was the Medic who worked on Army Captain Brian S. Freeman.
It’s to both these gentlemen I honor and thank them both for their service. God Bless You 🇺🇸🇺🇸
Look for Brain Duff on Facebook Mind 4 Survival, he also does a Podcast.

For those people who want to apologize to Iran for the killing of Qassem Soleimani, I present you with Army Captain Brian S. Freeman.

Brian was a loving husband, father, Olympic caliber athlete and Army Civil Affairs team leader who actually cared about people regardless of who they were, where they came from, what God they worshipped, or their politics.

13 years ago this month, Cpt. Brian Freeman and his team of Civil Affairs soldiers were in Karbala, Iraq at a meeting to help improve the lives of the people of that province.

www.iraqwarheroes.org...

edit on Mon Jan 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote and added TAGSIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

This post above is typical mate. Can you relate to this at all????

Bally

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

edit on 6-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 6-1-2020 by CthruU because: 12

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

first observation : its taken them 4 days to come up with this ?

think about that

I think the saying is

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting its boots on.

Don’t discount it just because it took time to come out.

As the only source is a few tweets by a single person, that is enough to wait for corroboration.
edit on 6-1-2020 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

my rather obvious point [ or at least it should be obvious ]

is that despite several statements from key actors in iran

all of them either forgot or were unaware of this " diplomatic mission "

and failked to mention it

amazing init

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Hahahahahaha, you think that man was bringing peace to the ME?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well, thanks for showing us who side with the terrorists.
Knowing is important.

This guy was bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The article completely lost me at the following paragraph:

“The United States is on the edge of a massively disruptive conflict, a full out war of choice that will have been chosen by someone illegally occupying the Oval Office. “

At this point I knew it was Bull $h!t. More fake news.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I watched a live interview on RT the other day where their guest said that this was indeed the case.

I went straight to Google and DuckDuckGo for further sources, and nothing.

Personally, I think it could very well be the case that he was travelling in a diplomatic envoy when he was assaniated, and that it's simply being whitewashed.

It was sold to us at first that he was supposedly part of some mob attacking the US Embassy recently, but why would a man of his rank participate in such lunacy?

Good riddance to bad rubbish, and all that, but I'll reserve judgement on the official narrative for now.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This thread is the biggest GD joke I've seen in awhile.

Following the strikes against the ARAMCO refinery last summer, Saudi officials have sought multiple paths to reduce future risks from augmented defenses to seeking agreements from other parties not to support such attacks.

So the butcher of Baghdad was playing 'peace maker' ?

www.dailykos.com...

The Quds Force (Persian: سپاه قدس‎ sepāh-e qods)[3] is a unit in Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) specializing in unconventional warfare and military intelligence operations.Responsible for extraterritorial operations,[4] the Quds Force supports non-state actors in many countries, including Lebanese Hezbollah, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, Yemeni Houthis, and Shia militias in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan.[4]

Analysts estimate the Quds has 10,000–20,000 members.[5] The Quds Force reports directly to the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei.[6][7] It was commanded by Major General Qasem Soleimaniuntil he was killed by a U.S. drone strike at Baghdad International Airport on 3 January 2020.[8][9][10] Brigadier General Esmail Ghaani was appointed as commander of the Quds Force on the same day.[11]

It's a given FACT that Soleimani was DIRECTLY responsible for those attacks on Aramaco.

A multi-trillion dollar oil company.

How about the usual suspects stop peddling straight out LIES.

Effing Daily KoS.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
Are we just supposed to take trumps word on this? Where is the evidence?
Because news flash...Trump lies every day.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
A country that executes any born Muslim that converts to Christianity, stones to death gays and punishes women who commit adultery with either a beating or death is not sending their top warmongering General on a peace mission.

I do however find this improbable theory very entertaining. More so than I would Elton John being cast as the leader in The Expendables 4 smoking a big cigar touting a 50 cal called Norma Jean.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

They may not have lied. Maybe the intelligence community is manipulating foreign policy like they did with WMDs and Colin Powell. Whatever happened to Powell? I guess he just could not stomach the corrupt nature of our government.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
A country that executes any born Muslim that converts to Christianity, stones to death gays and punishes women who commit adultery with either a beating or death is not sending their top warmongering General on a peace mission.

This is the power of the Internet. Someone can just come along and define what is truth with a few clicks of a keyboard!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The Daily Kos? Seriously? Thats the same as a Republican using the Conservative TreeHouse or Gateway Pundit.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Still wondering why they had to drone-bomb the guy??

Could they not have arrested him?

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Interesting article. I don't know how true it is but if it is true then killing Salami might go down as one the biggest foreign policy blunders of the century.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It's like the fat police officer using his gun to shoot the perp because he doesn't want to run and chase him down.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join