It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump assassinated man brokering peace (reduced tension) in Persian Gulf

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah, he was with militias in Iraq during an attack on our embassy..

But he's just there for peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.bbc.com... these guys cant even have a funeral with out mass casulties 50 dead and 200 wounded in a stampede

Eyewitnesses told BBC Persian the streets were not wide enough to hold the number of people and, with other roads closed off, there was nowhere to escape to. A coroner quoted on Iran's Isna news agency put the death toll at 50, with those injured numbering more than 200. Video online showed people on the ground, their faces covered by clothing.
so im trump drones a few more important ones we may not have to worry about "all the ww3 hype" as they will be too busy killing each other at funerals

Followed your link simply curious as to what would cause a stampede ahead of a funeral? Unbelievably, the journalist simply relays the excuse was due to road jams and does not query the witnesses on what were they trying to escape from?

Thank you for sharing though. Anyone know the answers?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well yeah, he's kinda an authority on the issue and you're not, I mean, do we take the word from an American position of authority or a foreigners inexperienced views on American culture and politics?

Hmmm?
edit on 7-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Amwricans have no honour or any sense of dignity. Most if not all know very little of the world outside of their state. May karma beatowe its vengence upon their ignorant soul. a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Except he was NOT delivering chicken soup. He was traveling on a diplomatic passport under a flag of truce to a meeting with Iraqi PM to discuss issues with Saudi Arabia

And the whole meeting was setup by ... TRUMP, who requested this

This was an illegal murder, plain and simple.

And right after the murder, trump met with representatives of the Saudi Government in the Oval Office, in an "off the books" meeting that wasn't disclosed on his schedule.

edit on 7-1-2020 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Haha haha ho hahaha

That op is the funniest thing I’ve read all day!

TDS anyone?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HickoryStick
Amwricans have no honour or any sense of dignity. Most if not all know very little of the world outside of their state. May karma beatowe its vengence upon their ignorant soul. a reply to: chr0naut

We have 50 states. 1 Country. I guarantee Ive been to more countries that you have. So you want vengeance on theinnocent with the "guilty" because of some weird belief you have about us. OUR ignorance?? Weirdo.. Deny ignorance indeed!

edit on 7-1-2020 by Advantage because: My new laptop's keybpard is nothing like my old one! I HATE IT!! CHANGE!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

It seems that we now have Iranian state media posting BS stories including in ATS...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

"A terrorist is someone who has a bomb but doesn’t have an air force. "

we talking about the state sponsored terror from the US carpet bombings on the middle east ?

more people have died from state sponsored terrorism than all of the extremists terror attacks in the last decade combined
edit on 8-1-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So the official UN figures are just lies then ?

over 1.5 million casualties from the Iraq conflict

ok so maybe not who knows
but what of these state sponsored terrorist attacks
Im sure there is clearly a larger number of people killed by the USA and its state sponsored terror attacks across the globe than all the people killed by terror attacks from the men without an airforce

US state bombings

The bombing list
Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-1961
Guatemala 1960
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1980s
Nicaragua 1980s
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994, 1995
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2002
Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)
Iraq 2003-2015
Afghanistan 2001-2015
Pakistan 2007-2015
Somalia 2007-8, 2011
Yemen 2009, 2011
Libya 2011, 2015
Syria 2014-2016

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I think he should be given the nobel peace prize.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: projectvxn

I think he should be given the nobel peace prize.

Right after they get around to St. Greta.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Seems like they hand them out to fools now anyway , Yeh they gave one to Obama for drone striking a man too so why the # not eh!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How do comments about how trump sits on the toilet really help you with your point? All it shows is you have an obsession with the man thinking about him in a rather disturbed way. It doesn’t lend weight to you as an informed opinion anyone here should follow, it just makes you look hateful.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Right after they get around to St. Greta.

Good thing you brought her up tho, thanks for the laugh.

"Trump assassinated man brokering peace (reduced tension) in Persian Gulf"
"Trump assassinated girl brokering a green climate deal"

You wish.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
How do comments about how trump sits on the toilet really help you with your point? All it shows is you have an obsession with the man thinking about him in a rather disturbed way. It doesn’t lend weight to you as an informed opinion anyone here should follow, it just makes you look hateful.

a reply to: chr0naut

The comments with the
icon after them are not meant to be taken literally. I use that to indicate that those comments are meant to be taken in a humorous and flippant manner.

The references afterwards were the bulk of the post which was in answer to a previous post. They were a serious answer to the question posed.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RIPMH370

After terrorist Al Bag-Daddy was killed and so many liberals whined, I thought they were just mad cause Obama was afraid to do it.

Now, the same individuals are on TV (and other places) whining about terrorist Soleimani being killed.

Either they have something material to gain from these murderers being alive, or they feel a sort of "kinship" with evil.

Well stated. Sheer mental illness.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

By the definition what you listed was not terrorism and more than just the US was involved in most as well. so stick to drinking instead.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Except he was NOT delivering chicken soup. He was traveling on a diplomatic passport under a flag of truce to a meeting with Iraqi PM to discuss issues with Saudi Arabia

And the whole meeting was setup by ... TRUMP, who requested this

This was an illegal murder, plain and simple.

And right after the murder, trump met with representatives of the Saudi Government in the Oval Office, in an "off the books" meeting that wasn't disclosed on his schedule.

I would not mind a verified source to his diplomatic mission.
He was on UN lock down to stay in Iran. He left. His mistake. What flag of truce, by who's authority? UN still had him on lock down. Valid target as evidenced by the show Iran gave with no causalities, and a statement of done.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24857750]chr0naut[/post

Yeah , He Killed a DEEP STATE Ally . Draining the Swamp where ever it Is .....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join