It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump assassinated man brokering peace (reduced tension) in Persian Gulf

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: shooterbrody
Is New Zealand burning?

Covered in soot mate with the upper easterly blowing across the ditch from here.

Bally

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Not surprising mordor was filmed there.
Did they get paid in us dollars?

A beautiful place with a bit of everything..probably expensive to film there.
Lots of movie and tv work where I live, the pay is in local currency..but it is a well established industry here, with local production companies set up.

I am suprised so many anti Americans live there.
Good thing they didn't end up speaking Japanese, right?

Anti American..ugh, yes it is a thing, I don't know its a thing there, any more than any other place. a wormhole I don't want to go in, but a few thoughts.
Partly a culture difference, big part politics.
America has done so many wonderful things for the world, but the flipside is, they have been involved in a lot of shenanigans, and they have been going on for too long. Either about oil, or commies..lol And there "can" be a bit of attitude..being top dog, some would argue the attitude is part of that deal.
You are American, you should love your home..but other people in other countries might have a different take.

Lots of people from many nations fought and died in WWII, they all have my respect, America too, it very likely would of been lost had they not entered. Both my grandfathers where in the airforce. One dropped bombs on Germany from a Lanc, and the other a mechanic.

None of that changes the fact that the only goid terrorist is a dead terrorist.
Bet his eyes were blue.

He was not a good man, and he indeed is dead, I'm not losing sleep over his sorry ass, just worry about what happens next.

What about his eyes?

edit on 7-1-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: chr0naut

Also, do your freedoms extend to when you are in jail, 'cause everyone else's don't, and you have a lot of citizens in jail, more than anywhere else, actually.

Funny how China is listed at 1.6 million but then they put millions most likely 10s of millions in concentration camps... I guess that is not part of the legal system.

I just checked and there's like a thousand more Chinese than 1.6 million.

China Population (LIVE) - Worldometers

Also, how do they get so many to put into concentration camps if there's only 1.6 million of them?

But, the figures you quoted, for incarceration in re-education camps (and, I admit, they are prisons), still are nowhere like realistic.

The US state department has stated that there are between 1 million and 3 million incarcerated in Chinese re-education camps. This means that the maximum figure of incarcerated people (including those in re-education camps) in China is about 378 incarcerated per every 100,000. The US incarcerates 655 per every 100,000, so the US still wins on the 'lack-of-freedom' scale.

List of countries by incarceration rate
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(There's even a special section just on China with figures and references, just so you can do the math.)

Iran just killed about 1000 protesters and jailed 12,000 to be killed, no trial so something like that doesn't count either...

Are you talking about this?

Hundreds killed in Iran protests, thousands arrested - Amnesty The figures you provided are still not anything like any official sources are claiming.

So less than 1% of our population has gone through the legal system and been convicted...lol OK, I'm sure the few million gang members roaming the streets still are all good.

Actually, the figures would be higher because some of them will have served their time and have gotten out. So the incarcerated figures must be less than the total number convicted.

You do also know that large numbers of criminals roaming the streets of the US isn't exactly a good look for the country?

You seem to be arguing against yourself??

Many of these countries just out right kill people,

The President just did, too! No trial. No presentation of evidence, No authorization. No legal appeal - just bam, he's dead!

I suppose that must be what your country normally does?

so not sure how they plays into your logic here. Looking at the list Chad and Sweden are the same. Chad is such a lovely country, you ever been there, I have...lol

I have never been to Chad, or to Sweden. Apparently though, the incarceration rate in both countries is lower than that of the US. I can tell you that without even looking it up, because no-one in the world has a worse incarceration rate than the US.

Of course, if the incarcerated are genuinely criminals and deserve it, then the US must be the most criminal country on the planet. If they are jailed unfairly, then the US must be the most unjust and tyrannical country on the planet. As I suggested previously, not a good look.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The left: “Obama is a murderer for ordering the killing of osama bin laden”

Yeah.

Also the left: “DERP”

Who are these "left"?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Is New Zealand burning?

Covered in soot mate with the upper easterly blowing across the ditch from here.

Bally

No doubt, we had really bad forest fires here in 2017 and again 2018, all summer, the main ones were 500km away but horrendous smoke..both summers super hot and no rain.

Hope you guys are getting through it, I heard some rain otw?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

But I was not aware that Obama killed Americans with drones. Can you cite some sort of supportive evidence for that?

Google it is quite easy.

I did Google it and it appears you are quite right.

As a foreign national, I obviously can't do anything about that, but something should be done. It was years ago, what did you do, as a citizen whose own government acted like that?

Anyway, it doesn't really refute any of my arguments that your country harbors and is led by such criminals.

It matters to me what I think, doesn't it?

Maybe criminals outside of the US, OK so once again who cares. I'm sure I could go to dozens of countries and be tried, convicted and executed...I guess I'll just stay out of those.

Are we back to your "fairness" ideals...

I'm fairly sure that in those dozens of countries where you might be tried, convicted and executed, that you wouldn't be so unless you did something against their laws. Did you? Actually don't answer that, you know, Miranda rights & etc.

Yeah, I can't get around it. I believe in fairness and justice. I also believe that they are different from revenge and tyranny, too.

edit on 7/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Is New Zealand burning?

Bally

No doubt, we had really bad forest fires here in 2017 and again 2018, all summer, the main ones were 500km away but horrendous smoke..both summers super hot and no rain.

Sadly, the real storms and the probable end of the fires, is at least a month away. Let's hope the meteorologists are wrong.

My elderly parents were evacuated from their town in NSW because of the fires. Fortunately, their house is undamaged and the firefighters have halted the advance at the moment.

Pray for rain. The sooner the better.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Is New Zealand burning?

Bally

They're getting a small amount of rain south from me. Every bit will help. Thanks for your thoughts.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Oh boy, a month is a long stretch, glad your parents house is safe.
In the 2017 fires here, we had friends stay here after being evaced for almost 3 weeks.

If there are miracles..now is the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa
NOBODY is innocent.

Children are. NEVER talk in absolutes. Trump was biblically backed up here as well because this would be considered justifiable homicide. Protecting people from a killer.

Sure, children are innocent. Since we are talking children..how many prematurely expired due to U.S. policy in Iran or Iraq..I bet toooooo many.

None of the adult participants are innocent

Thanks to terrorist hiding behind them like cowards they died. but its not a million like is claimed.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
His blue eyes?
One blue one way, one blue the other.......

Funny how this dude was a legit target under the previous admin but not now.....

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The US is tyrannical for the imprisonment of our people for non crimes. If you are comparing 2 turds (China and US) on incarceration, just remember...they are both still turds.

The main difference being that the US turds don't harvest organs from racial/cultural groups it doesn't like. Im sure we once would have had medical science allowed for it. But the reality is we don't.

Im sure you've seen the news on the topic.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Saudis will confirm this is true.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I just checked and there's like a thousand more Chinese than 1.6 million.

Really? Are we not talking about those in prison...lol You lost me there at a point I'm not even going to read the rest of your reply...

They have 1.6 million in prison that count and 10s of millions in concentration camps that do not count... Don't be stupid.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

As a foreign national, I obviously can't do anything about that, but something should be done. It was years ago, what did you do, as a citizen whose own government acted like that?

I voted against him....

Anyway, it doesn't really refute any of my arguments that your country harbors and is led by such criminals.

Criminals where? Mexico? The Guardians of the Universe? Or just you saying so...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I voted against him....

Criminals where? Mexico? The Guardians of the Universe? Or just you saying so...

We were talking about someone who killed someone else, with full knowledge of the law and the consequences and had the full intention to take that person's life. This is premeditated murder.

This same person, who vowed to protect the Constitution, denied a US citizen a right to trial (which is a US Constitutional right). In other words, a murderer, who also happened to be the President, who also broke his oath of office.

So, it was in the White House where these criminal acts were planned and implemented. The clue was the bit about your country "harboring and being led" by the criminal.

... and now a very similar thing is being repeated by another White House occupant.

You guys can pick 'em, eh!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

SOS Mike Pompeo says Soleimani was not on any sort of "peace" mission.

www.foxnews.com...

None of those
on his chest were for "peace".

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Of course he is going to say that, I wouldn't believe a word from that dicks mouth, nor do I believe what Iran says about this mission.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
www.bbc.com... these guys cant even have a funeral with out mass casulties 50 dead and 200 wounded in a stampede

Eyewitnesses told BBC Persian the streets were not wide enough to hold the number of people and, with other roads closed off, there was nowhere to escape to. A coroner quoted on Iran's Isna news agency put the death toll at 50, with those injured numbering more than 200. Video online showed people on the ground, their faces covered by clothing.
so im trump drones a few more important ones we may not have to worry about "all the ww3 hype" as they will be too busy killing each other at funerals

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

SOS Mike Pompeo says Soleimani was not on any sort of "peace" mission.

As my friend above said , Pompeo would say that wouldn't he.

We now know it wasn’t thin; it was a damned lie. The Washington Post revealed yesterday that President Trump had long been lobbied to kill Soleimani, by none other than Pompeo himself. “Pompeo,” the paper’s national security team reported, “first spoke with Trump about killing Soleimani months ago, said a senior U.S. official, but neither the president nor Pentagon officials were willing to countenance such an operation.”

But it’s not just that Pompeo has proven unfathomably mendacious: It’s that he’s acting more like a viceroy in charge of the American security establishment than a top diplomat. For more than a year now, he has systematically led Trump and the Pentagon onto a war footing with Iran with shocking, unprecedented moves. These include designating a foreign government arm as a terrorist group; taking trips without his Pentagon counterpart to consult with America’s Mideast combatant commanders; defying Congress to arm the Saudis and other Iranian antagonists in the region; and publicly blaming regional attacks on Tehran with little evidence but heavily edited, ambiguous videos. If there’s mounting evidence for anything, it’s that Pompeo may currently be the most dangerous man in the world not named Trump.

Despite significant evidence that IRGC operations had cost American soldiers’ lives in Iraq, both directly and indirectly, the U.S. military establishment had not wanted to take this step. Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the time, opposed the move, as did other officials, who described it to The New York Times as the product of a “chaotic and rushed process” and warned that “it could incite retaliation by Tehran against American troops and intelligence officers.” This momentous national security decision, however, wasn’t the military establishment’s to make: Ultimate responsibility lay with the U.S. Department of State and Pompeo.
newrepublic.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join