It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3rd world war will be

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here is wisdom.

Let him that hath understanding count the 3 of the world war: for it is the 3 of a man; and his 3 is Satanic.

The beast is another term for the world war.

Six hundred threescore and six starts with a capital S because it is another term for Satanic.

So a 3rd world war will be. And it will be very soon.

I beheld another world war coming up out of the earth.

How many of you believe there will be a 3rd world war on the planet?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213How many of you believe there will be a 3rd world war on the planet?

Sure, at some point. This current issue isn't going to be that point though.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

How do you know that "the Beast" is another term for World War?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What if it never happens 🤣

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Wisdom and understanding is how.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ooh, another internet safe!

Give us the power ball numbers if you want to impress us.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have to say this every few months with these threads. The third world war has been going on since 2009. The permanent members of the unsc are each actively engaged and backing varyi g opposing sides in South America, Eastern Europe, Mesopotamia, the Arab peninsula, and north Africa as well as Hong Kong.

What humanity has been witnessing for the last decade is what a modern world war looks like. Chemical weapons attacks, ethnic cleansings, deployment of new weapons technology, coincidental random massive explosions at various infrastructure targets on every side quietly dismissed as accidents, targeted assassinations, mass deception through media by legislation, civil unrest in the developed world which refuses to abate.

This is simply the point where the general population has to step back and accept that it's real now.
Even military powers with the. NATO security block are competing against each other on two different battlefields (Libya and Syria).

The only reason it has gone on this long with the population none the wiser is because the existence and presence of ISIS wherever points of contact between the major military powers happen are eagerly sold and bought as an extension of the global war on terror.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I believe we are already in WW3 with US against China/Russia. So far the war has been contained with limited action in middle East and sanctions. But I think this is the calm before the storm.

If Russia has sold their Hypersonic weapons to China (and I think they will). It could be end game.

We'll all be singing....

edit on 5-1-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
To answer the title of the OP. it will be us getting our asses handed to us by Russia, China, Iran.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213

originally posted by: lostbook

Wisdom and understanding is how.

Quoted for....

Hell, just because it's funny.

edit on 5-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

6 starts with a capital S in English, how about in Hebrew? Just asking.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I think you be missing the point that we are already in a civil war in America.

A war of ideas...

For now.

Other countries are the least of our worries.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

can you expand a little?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

can you expand a little?

Do I honestly need to?

As goes Rome, so goes the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It is typically only those whom have witnessed war firsthand that wish to avoid it. We are approaching a time when very few in power have actually witnessed full scale war. These will be the people who commit to such action without the knowledge of experience to guide them. Hearing stories of atrocities is not the same as witnessing them yourself. Only when this generation sees the true nature of war will they be less likely to engage in it. This is a generation hurt to their very core by unflattering words. The ravages of war will be too much for them to bear. They are entirely unprepared for the mistakes they are about to make.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

ok thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
yep, Scripture tells us where it starts....Euphrates and it started in that area about 2009

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's just a bunch of words, why is it wisdom?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think many people get confused with what possibly another world war would be like. People assume it would be like the first two where we have large front line battles stretching across continents. It won't be like that. Also I don't think the people of the world would allow it. Why? Because look a thing how well the people of the world are connected these days. Some of us have connections all over the world, we have friends all over the world. The people are far more connected wth each other than they were back in start of the 1900s and 40s. How easy is it now to communicate with someone on the other side of the planet

A Third World War if you can call it that will be totally different

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The neocons want to keep war to a manageable level so the war profiteer can continue to do business.

But in a planet filled with leaders insecure and scared of everything, driven by personal ego, they might just launch a nuke by mistake or deploy some bio/chem. The living will envy the dead. This will be the apocalypse turned up to 11.... Once the doomsday viruses are loose when the grid goes down.

This won't just be a nuclear exchange, we are entering into the Armageddon zone this time. Technology has outpaced mankind survival instincts and set the stage for hell on earth.

Making peace with your personal higher power might be a consideration.
edit on 5-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join