It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is on full display over Iran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It makes me angry that the "experts" appearing on CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC news, are supporting a nation and leaders who have murdered and maimed thousands of Americans!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ghandi's pacifism was an appeal to the British govt's sense of civility and honor. It worked.

Gandhi advised the Jews of Poland to try pacifism against the Nazis. Even after WWII, he said about the Jews,

“Hitler killed five million Jews. It is the greatest crime of our time. But the Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher’s knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs. As it is, they succumbed anyway in their millions.”

Pacifism against a moral monster is inhuman.

Soleimani was in command of the "Quds Force." Quds is an Iranian term for 'Jew-occupied Palestine." In other words, Israel.

The Islamist Republic of Iran calls Israel "The Little Satan."

Do you know who the "Great Satan" is?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump's personality cult is in full display over Iran.

If this was any other President you would have torches and pitchforks and prepared to lynch them in the streets.

I knew something was suspicious when he appointed that prolific warmonger and general psychopath Bolton to a position.

If it was any other President our Ambasodor would have been raped on Youtube and impaled then sent to his wife in a box.

These people attacking us are very sick and need to be stopped in their tracks.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This equation you described leaves evil.. We want Good guys to take out the bad guys. Get that!

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Premise to your argument is that only evil can defeat evil.

In the end, that only promotes evil.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: HalWesten
The only way it's going to end is if we keep hammering the Left's audiences with the facts. They have been screaming their false-hoods loud and often enough that a lot of people believe them. We must, as responsible citizens, counter that with just as much factual fervor and determination or it will never stop.

If anyone is still on the left, facts aren't going to change anything at this point. Logic and facts be damned is the mantra of the left. I'm talking about the left and not moderate Democrats.

Are there still moderate Democrat? If there are, they've been keeping their heads down and mouths closed for far too long. They've handed their party over to whackadoos and they aren't getting it back.

Good points.

When Trump won, they were psychologically scarred. Everything is about hating Trump.

I don't think the people power care one iota about Trump. What has really changed? We still use gasoline. Unions are busted. Minimum wage is kept in checked. Tax breaks for the rich, oh boy. More corporatist judges appointed at every level. As far as the deep state is concerned Trump has been TERRIFIC! Every year the rich get richer. Every year the median worker's wage is driven closer to a poverty wage. If you are billionaire, life has NEVER been better! The billionaires LOVE Trump!!

Now if Trump ends the endless war that would irritate the billionaires. But after killing general Salami it looks war with Iran is going to be inevitable. Again, it turns out, the billionaires LOVE Trump. Military spending is very profitable!!

Yeah, these are billionaires??

Americans of all backgrounds are experiencing economic success in the Trump economy

ASSOCIATED PRESS: US Household Income Finally Matches 1999 Peak; Poverty Drops

THE WASHINGTON POST: For The First Time, Most New Working-Age Hires In The U.S. Are People Of Color

REUTERS: Tight U.S. Labor Market Shrinks Gender And Race Gaps To Record Lows

THE NEW YORK TIMES: Minority Women Are Winning The Jobs Race In A Record Economic Expansion

WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Black Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low

THE DAILY CALLER: Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Spurred By Uptick In Employment For Black Women

CNS NEWS: Hispanic Unemployment Rate Ties All-Time Low

ASSOCIATED PRESS: Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low For Asian Americans

BREITBART: 6.2 Million Individuals Off Food Stamps Under Trump

www.whitehouse.gov...

These are not billionaires last I checked and when the stock market breaks records, people who are not millionaires or billionaires benefit as their 401 k's go up along with other investments they may have.

As a black man, I look at my 4 cousins. I remember that they were always between jobs and complaining. Now, 1 of them started a business, 2 of them have steady jobs and one of them keeps changing jobs and it's because he keeps finding jobs that pay more. He just told me he left his job to start a new job with more pay on Monday.

They're not billionaires!

Oh dear, Oh dear... Does "Deny Ignorance" mean nothing anymore. This fellow will enlighten you somewhat, you seem to need it.
The US economy is currently on its last legs, even your economic stockbroker Gurus have said as such but please carry on it's very amusing.

So, you think you got us figured out when you still don't even know the TRUTH. That was just one black man with his family. Almost all of us have a story to share just like that one Neo shared.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Yeah.

It’s some kind of hatred condition for Donald Trump that makes people not want to be involved in another Middle Eastern war.

Do you guys even listen to yourselves anymore?
No. It’s a hatred of Trump that they condemn him for doing the same darn thing Obama did. Did not the Left praise Obama for killing Bin Ladin with Seal Team 6? Did the Left condemn Obama when he bombed Libya and had Qadaffi killed? Did they condemn him when he used a drone to kill that American guy overseas ? Obama could do no wrong for the Left. Only the Left doesn’t see what they are doing. Looks like willful ignorance to me.
edit on 7-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: LSU2018

Iran may not but others will , thats the thing , Trump may have ensured Iran wont retaliate by show of force
but there will be many who will take actions of their own volition who are not Iranian.

I don't think you understand how Trump works or makes decisions... He weighs the consequences. He's yet to say or do something that hurts his image with the people, his ego is too big to let him make a mistake like that. Other than the anti-Trump crowd... They cheer for terrorists when Trump takes them out.

that's the problem his big ego will be his undoing , just like it does to every human without exception
a man following his ego , will achieve nothing but suffering

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
We won't know what is actually happening till it doesn't matter, that's how it goes.....

We converse, debate, argue for or against but if you believe we're in the loop of governments etc etc, that's just ridiculous.

Those in power and playing with our future have learnt how to manipulate ALL SITUATIONS, problem now is information, fake, misdirection and basically if we think we know.......we don't and possibly will never know.

It will only get worse, my thoughts....or is it ??

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump's personality cult is in full display over Iran.

quite so, and quite something to behold even knowing already the blindly slavish nature of trump cultist's faith in their orange god-emperor.

THIS is the real 'TDS'.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interesting fact, over my travels abroad I've encountered some Iranians and I always ask them about their government, ALL of them HATE the Ayatolla's and point me to a 2007 movie titled "Persepolis", I watched it and it was very good.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

we do but we know it's more sophisticated then that.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Trump said back in 2011 that Obama would possibly attack Iran before the coming dlection. He said he will attack iran because his diplomatic skills are inadequate (to paraphrase).

Not sure how me or anyone else seeing this BLATANT hypocrisy is infected with TDS.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Well, there were forver-Obamaers back then, and forever-Trumpers now.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

I do. However, that doesn't mean I don't approve of this. After letting them advance with warning after warning, they killed a pawn. We responded and killed their queen.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Qasem Soleimani has the blood of over 600 Americans on his hands

Says who? The Pentagon?

When Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford was questioned over that figure last year, he said there was no actual evidence to support it.

But I suppose if you regurgitate enought vomit, it must eventually dry out over the years and come true.

The irony is that you are suffering from Trump Derangement syndrome yourself. And you don't even know it.

First Trump gets a huge base, by making the right noises and one of them is getting troops out of the middle east and how Iraq was a mistake. Now he takes out a general of a sovereign nation who was fighting ISIS and all of a sudden that general is a terrorist.

Where are those missing trillions Pentagon?

Deny ignorance.
edit on 10 1 2020 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology
Our own Marxist media do believe he was one evil man
www.wsj.com...

Everyday type Iranians apparently know all to well he was a murderer
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The people of Iraq intantly benefit from the removal of one evil bastard, the other terrorist ran away
saraacarter.com...

I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Trump said back in 2011 that Obama would possibly attack Iran before the coming dlection. He said he will attack iran because his diplomatic skills are inadequate (to paraphrase).

Not sure how me or anyone else seeing this BLATANT hypocrisy is infected with TDS.

So, let me guess you are giving the attack by Solemanie's troopson our Embassy an OK?

That is some sick attitude there.

It is OK to kill us but not OK to get them back when they are at the door with a large group, ready to rape our people on the spot and then impale them mercilessly?

You best not speak that in public.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Lysergic
Whatever, there were not 2 edits when I replied

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join