It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is on full display over Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Oblique9043

I like Trump's motives and especially the results.

Because Iranians are Arabs?
Fun for the low iq evangelical voter.
Trump has kissed Saudi ass just like any other sucker us president before him.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is putting together a letter asserting Trump's actions as a war crime.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nice. Another sham impeachment hearing. What better way to distract people in her district from human excrement on the sidewalks than to create these sideshows in Congress.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Nancy Pelosi is putting together a letter asserting Trump's actions as a war crime.

She's be laughed out the ICC and UN for that. The killing was an 'act of war' and violation of Iraqi sovereignty and violation of the reasons the US was invited to Iraq in 2014 legally speaking but that's far from a war crime. If he carries through with his twitter threats of disproportionate response and targeting civilian and cultural sites then he'd be guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

nice another drone strike and threat of global war to make us forget whats actually going on in the US
things like the presidents impeachment

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

They won't retaliate.

Talks of war are nothing more than talking points from the Trump hating crowd.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

nice another drone strike and threat of global war to make us forget whats actually going on in the US

Is that still a thing? Pinning your hopes on that?

Hell Pelosi is now trying to get the ICJ to try Trump for War Crimes. Even she knows the Impeachment is like spitting into the wind.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I don't , Im not american , Trump will do what he sees fit , and it will be his own undoing.

Every war is a crime !

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Iran may not but others will , thats the thing , Trump may have ensured Iran wont retaliate by show of force
but there will be many who will take actions of their own volition who are not Iranian.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Is that still a thing? Pinning your hopes on that?

Hell Pelosi is now trying to get the ICJ to try Trump for War Crimes. Even she knows the Impeachment is like spitting into the wind.

Now that i've already finished The Mandalorian, The Boys, Expanse, The Watchmen, and Lost in Space....i need something to entertain me in my off hours. So im pinning my hopes on more stupid political theater to get some chuckles from, sure.

I think that Pelosi spent her break wandering the streets of San Francisco and some of that excrement fell into her head.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

"Because Iranians are Arabs?"

Yeah, for the most part.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Iran may not but others will , thats the thing , Trump may have ensured Iran wont retaliate by show of force
but there will be many who will take actions of their own volition who are not Iranian.

I don't think you understand how Trump works or makes decisions... He weighs the consequences. He's yet to say or do something that hurts his image with the people, his ego is too big to let him make a mistake like that. Other than the anti-Trump crowd... They cheer for terrorists when Trump takes them out.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
As a "never Trumper", I think he has it right.

But don't all Trumpsters want out of middle east?

Yes, and this may actually be the end result of this event. Iraq just voted to kick us out... so, we leave after forcing them to pay us back the 1.5+ billion for the base (or get it via sanctions), and while we're at it, pull them out of Syria and everywhere else (yes even Israel).

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What do you think about these motives and results?

(post by Oblique9043 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

I guess. Its sorta like the Dem cult who cheer and support killing newborn babies.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

And Iran will pay the price for that support of them. I think we've been crystal clear on that. Support proxies, get punished for actions of said proxies.

I won't feel bad about it either.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043

Trump does no such thing. He's an impulse machine.

It's amazing to me how many of his supporters actually believe Trump carefully gauges actions before taking them. He saw videos of a supposed (and possibly real) gas attack, and decides to launch a missile barrage in response to those images. And in this case, he gets some options for retaliation of the embassy attack and protests, and he is goaded into taking the most drastic course of action. There is no way he evaluated the possible reactions and fallout.

Primarily because he does not take advice. Remember, he is smarter than his generals! He knows everything. He doesn't notify anyone (except by Twitter, after the fact). He is talked into pulling out of Syria by Turkey during a single phone call. He constantly makes befuddling and very poorly worded tweets, that have to be toned down, explained, or changed after the fact by his own administration.. who must be pulling their hair out by now.

And people are mostly upset because we don't need another war in the middle east, and hey.. wasn't the point of abandoning the Kurds, our allies, so that we could get out of those wars and get our troops home? Huh.. more lies.

Trump supporters are ridiculously gullible. Hey.. I'm all for the removal of a scumbag who deserves it. But not at the cost of American lives. We gain what from this? Not much... and there is no way in hell this will prevent conflict or war.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: XCrycek

"Because Iranians are Arabs?"

Yeah, for the most part.

Ya...no, ffs does 2% mean "most part"

You have a computer right in front of you

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The strawman you guys have created out of the Left is absolutely mindboggling.

You guys talk about TDS. It's clear that's going to pale in comparison to what happens when the next Dem President is elected.

Reap what you sow

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join