It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is on full display over Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: SailorJerry

Right back at you. Trump could throw a baby up in the air and catch it on a bayonet and you would still lick his boot.

yeah......nothing thats happened thus far bares that out

try again ya silly goose
edit on 5-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: SailorJerry

Right back at you. Trump could throw a baby up in the air and catch it on a bayonet and you would still lick his boot.

Another worthless straw man argument? Trump would never do that or any other sick thing your side already does.

Left tactic, think up something really depraved your side already does and condones, and try to link it to Trump supporters or Trump himself.

yeah like them accusing people of being bigots , and then a virtual media blackout of the jews that have been attacked and killed just the lats two weeks, one was an actual mass shooting

turns out their black hebrew nationalists, media shuts it down, the left shuts their mouths

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Mahatma Gandhi drove the english out of India, without firing a shot. Instead of turning to vioelnce he discoved why the English behaved like they did. And responded by diminshing payback for that kind of behaivour.

So instead of responding to action. Respond to the cause of the action.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Mahatma Gandhi drove the english out of India, without firing a shot. Instead of turning to vioelnce he discoved why the English behaved like they did. And responded by diminshing payback for that kind of behaivour.

Oh look more revisionist history.

Thats not exactly how that went, and i guess we wont talk about how Ghandi was a racist and a pervert, funny how people only put forth what they want to remember and not look at history, its ok if youre on the left, but if youre on the right, youre a history denier

Ghandi was a racist who forced under age girls to sleep with him

And thats a HEAVILY leftist website
edit on 5-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Ghandi had religious beliefs that gave him a patience for suffering. I think that its a stupid viewpoint personally. I believe in reciprocating suffering to make it as short lived as possible for myself. I lack his religious convictions.

Feel free to figure out why bullies do what they do. I aint got time for that.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You understand Gandhi very well. Without the spiritual conviction that he had twards altruism, very few spiritual people could tolerate what he tolerated. Its moreso an ideal that spiritually inclined people, aim for, but rarely attain (that includes myself).

But if a bully was stealing lunches because he was hungry. I wouldn't have any problems, sharing my food with him.

Its a matter of using intellect to overcome our own ego, sometimes.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Since the number of individuals with TDS is diminishing, it's safe to ignore the non-violent ones.

The owners of the Liberal MSM, on the other hand, should be punished bigly after President Trump is re-elected.

P.S. I have MSM Derangement Syndrome.
edit on 1/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What gets me is how the very Democrats who are trying to Impeach/Remove President Trump from office, are angry that he did not notify them that he was preparing to assassinate Terrorist Soleimani.

Here's President Trump's response today:

“These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner,” he tweeted Sunday afternoon.

“Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

BTW...Guest Congressmen and Experts on CNN and MSNBC are already whining that THEY should be alerted BEFORE the general public.

Since they are terrorist-friendly, it's easy to understand why they want advance notification...right?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If I wouldn't have predicted war with Iran the day Netanyahu manipulated Trump into pulling out of the Iran deal,

then almost 2 years ago pointed out the tweets Trump has saying Obama would attack Iran,

said that something would happen to interrupt the impeachment process,

then on the day Trump got impeached, predicted Trump would attack Iran while again pointing out his past tweets about Obama,

I might not think Trumps actions had ulterior motives.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

But if a bully was stealing lunches because he was hungry. I wouldn't have any problems, sharing my food with him.

Bully gonna take and eat your part of the food too.
You need to find your way back to reality .
This reality .

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

I like Trump's motives and especially the results.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

lol thats always the danger.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: neoholographic

Since the number of individuals with TDS is diminishing, it's safe to ignore the non-violent ones.

The owners of the Liberal MSM, on the other hand, should be punished bigly after President Trump is re-elected.

P.S. I have MSM Derangement Syndrome.

Absolutely true

The number of those who support the President grows by the day. Bigly
The number of whackjob dEm supporters is shrinking so fast they’re surely the smallest minority in the country by now.

And as for giving the dEmocrat politicians notice of any attacks?
Nobody in the military is that thick.
I firmly believe that they would scramble and fall over one another to warn the enemy as fast as possible. They’re traitors of the highest order, along with the mainstream media.

The Whitehouse and the military should set a little trap for them with some disinformation and then arrest those who immediately seek to warn the enemy.

The best part is, they could play that ruse over and over and the dEms and the media would NEVER catch on.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Extreme pacifism only works if the enemy does not benefit from your demise or if you can appeal to their better angels. It does not work on despots and the tyrannical, who benefit from you rolling over and giving up.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I would be thrilled with a 100% US exit from the ME.

- no military
- no diplomats
- no $$$

Leave one parting message; “Attack or even threaten to attack USA or her interests and ish gets blown to hell. Oh yeah, get used to the sanctions since you are no longer a partner.”

Then, ramp up the trade and partnerships with the EU and the newly liberated UK along with China. Japan, Mexico, Korea, and Canada are already on better trade footing.

Eff the ME. Isolate the &$?@ out of them. If and when the peoples of those countries rise up to make a change, then the door can open. It has to happen without USA assistance. It has to be organic to stick.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
damn i feel like it was only yesterday that the denizens of ats were proclaiming that they only voted for trump because he promised to end the wars and pull the troops out. For a while i almost felt positive because that's a pretty admirable goal to set to, and i could see the shape of some hope ahead for everyone.

but now here we are, Forever War part XIX and you're all fevered and hungry for the blood of people you'll never know, howling like a chorus of jackals, and for what? all of it just to trigger the libs. i can only imagine the horror one would wake to, the day they realised how far down this path they'd gone.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

You're going to need to provide proof of your claims if you want to be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Last I checked we hadn't invaded Iran.

Took out a scumbag though, so I see how you leftists would be upset out that. A guy who oppresses women and summarily execute gays of course you would start defending him.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Ha. Y'all just mad for being outed as the same ole neocons that you've always been. Towing the party line while selling out once again. Family values... meh. National debt... meh. War & the MIC... meh, I mean, yeah!

The credibility of the bulk of the righties at ATS is officially shot. And on both the national and world stage this is not playing out how you think it is. Big surprise. But the bubble here will keep you safe. Stars and lazy low grade catch phrases feels good.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

+ This is what Middle east has witnessed.....
First US invaded a soveriign country on the lie that there was WMD in Iraq. A lie that US new from the start

That's a lie in itself.

Because there was no single reason for going into Iraq.

As per the Iraq War Resolution, and the MANY democrats that voted to go in.

And wmds where in Iraq or ISIS wouldn't have gone after them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join