It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is on full display over Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump's personality cult is in full display over Iran.

If this was any other President you would have torches and pitchforks and prepared to lynch them in the streets.

I knew something was suspicious when he appointed that prolific warmonger and general psychopath Bolton to a position.

No, when Obama had firm responses we actually praised him for it.

The problem is he didnt usually, and the rest was hidden in cloak and dagger by the Media, while he killed thousdands of innocence and the left cheered.

Meanwhile, we pulled out of Syria, another war, and you guys lost your crap and called him a coward and all sorts of things.

Now Trump makes a hard stand against a direct threat that had already killed Americans and were attacking an Embassy , and now hes a horrible War monger.

You guys have literally lost your damn minds, youre so consumed with your TDS that your only directive is to go against whatever Trump is doing at the time.

If he stopped world Hunger, you guys would be burning caches of food in protest.

You guys are head sick

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

What you allow people to do to you teaches them how to treat you.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: HalWesten
The only way it's going to end is if we keep hammering the Left's audiences with the facts. They have been screaming their false-hoods loud and often enough that a lot of people believe them. We must, as responsible citizens, counter that with just as much factual fervor and determination or it will never stop.

If anyone is still on the left, facts aren't going to change anything at this point. Logic and facts be damned is the mantra of the left. I'm talking about the left and not moderate Democrats.

Are there still moderate Democrat? If there are, they've been keeping their heads down and mouths closed for far too long. They've handed their party over to whackadoos and they aren't getting it back.

Good points.

When Trump won, they were psychologically scarred. Everything is about hating Trump.

I don't think the people power care one iota about Trump. What has really changed? We still use gasoline. Unions are busted. Minimum wage is kept in checked. Tax breaks for the rich, oh boy. More corporatist judges appointed at every level. As far as the deep state is concerned Trump has been TERRIFIC! Every year the rich get richer. Every year the median worker's wage is driven closer to a poverty wage. If you are billionaire, life has NEVER been better! The billionaires LOVE Trump!!

Now if Trump ends the endless war that would irritate the billionaires. But after killing general Salami it looks war with Iran is going to be inevitable. Again, it turns out, the billionaires LOVE Trump. Military spending is very profitable!!

Yeah, these are billionaires??

Americans of all backgrounds are experiencing economic success in the Trump economy

ASSOCIATED PRESS: US Household Income Finally Matches 1999 Peak; Poverty Drops

THE WASHINGTON POST: For The First Time, Most New Working-Age Hires In The U.S. Are People Of Color

REUTERS: Tight U.S. Labor Market Shrinks Gender And Race Gaps To Record Lows

THE NEW YORK TIMES: Minority Women Are Winning The Jobs Race In A Record Economic Expansion

WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Black Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low

THE DAILY CALLER: Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Spurred By Uptick In Employment For Black Women

CNS NEWS: Hispanic Unemployment Rate Ties All-Time Low

ASSOCIATED PRESS: Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low For Asian Americans

BREITBART: 6.2 Million Individuals Off Food Stamps Under Trump

www.whitehouse.gov...

These are not billionaires last I checked and when the stock market breaks records, people who are not millionaires or billionaires benefit as their 401 k's go up along with other investments they may have.

As a black man, I look at my 4 cousins. I remember that they were always between jobs and complaining. Now, 1 of them started a business, 2 of them have steady jobs and one of them keeps changing jobs and it's because he keeps finding jobs that pay more. He just told me he left his job to start a new job with more pay on Monday.

They're not billionaires!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

I read on another website someone claimed Iran is going to pay $80 million dollars for someone to take out Trump. If that happens, we will probably be at war.

Yes, that would definitely do it.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Your best argument against current reality is to imagine what would happen in a different reality.

This speaks to the utter failure of your viewpoint

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Were you ever even in Iraq, or do you just armchair quarterback it all. The actual war was over and done with extremely quickly then the Iraqis started to kill each other off when the Baath party was removed. It was nothing to get reports of all senior leaders in a village having their heads cut off in the middle of the night, it was like a nightly thing. They killed each other and are still doing it. That is what they do in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Right back at you. Trump could throw a baby up in the air and catch it on a bayonet and you would still lick his boot.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Premise to your argument is that only evil can defeat evil.

In the end, that only promotes evil.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Ohanka
Trump's personality cult is in full display over Iran.

If this was any other President you would have torches and pitchforks and prepared to lynch them in the streets.

I knew something was suspicious when he appointed that prolific warmonger and general psychopath Bolton to a position.

No, when Obama had firm responses we actually praised him for it.

The problem is he didnt usually, and the rest was hidden in cloak and dagger by the Media, while he killed thousdands of innocence and the left cheered.

Meanwhile, we pulled out of Syria, another war, and you guys lost your crap and called him a coward and all sorts of things.

Now Trump makes a hard stand against a direct threat that had already killed Americans and were attacking an Embassy , and now hes a horrible War monger.

You guys have literally lost your damn minds, youre so consumed with your TDS that your only directive is to go against whatever Trump is doing at the time.

If he stopped world Hunger, you guys would be burning caches of food in protest.

You guys are head sick

Excellent posts!

Trump Derangement at it's worst!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Just kickin back watching the show because the MIC is going to do whatever the hell they want to do and NOTHING is going to stop them, short of a massive asteroid hitting.

All our media propaganda belong to three controllers.

The Propaganda Multiplier

Wasn't a drone. It was rockets from F-15's.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Trump and his supporters are bipolar, they were just cheering Trump for his peace and love policy of leaving the middle east and the endless wars. Well now their true blood thirsty colors are showing and calls for turning Iran in to a parking lot from every maga hat wearing fool on my social media. Well that escalated quickly.....

the mental gymnastics that his supporters go through to defend the man's war hawkishness reminds me of the George w bush era.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Tariq Aziz warned before US invaision...

“The U.S. can overthrow Saddam Hussein,” said Aziz, an Iraqi Christian and one of the most senior figures in Saddam’s government. “You can destroy the Baath Party and secular Arab nationalism.” But, he warned, “America will open a Pandora’s box that it will never be able to close.” The iron-fisted rule of Saddam, draped in the veneer of Arab nationalism, he argued, was the only effective way to deal with forces like Al Qaeda or prevent an expansion of Iranian influence in the region.

link

But what makes you think that US has any other interest but oil in Iraq. Bush Sebior promised the kurds thta he'd back them if they opposed Saddam and when Saddam responded, Bush turned his back on them. Same thing in Iran-Iraq war, arming both sides so they'd kill each ofther off.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Mainstream media keeps saying that Trump is attempting to use Iran, to distract from Impeachment. Then the idiots talk for the rest of the day, and into the night, about Iran, War, What's next, etc..

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Yeah, these are billionaires??

Americans of all backgrounds are experiencing economic success in the Trump economy

ASSOCIATED PRESS: US Household Income Finally Matches 1999 Peak; Poverty Drops

THE WASHINGTON POST: For The First Time, Most New Working-Age Hires In The U.S. Are People Of Color

REUTERS: Tight U.S. Labor Market Shrinks Gender And Race Gaps To Record Lows

THE NEW YORK TIMES: Minority Women Are Winning The Jobs Race In A Record Economic Expansion

WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Black Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low

THE DAILY CALLER: Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Spurred By Uptick In Employment For Black Women

CNS NEWS: Hispanic Unemployment Rate Ties All-Time Low

ASSOCIATED PRESS: Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low For Asian Americans

BREITBART: 6.2 Million Individuals Off Food Stamps Under Trump

www.whitehouse.gov...

These are not billionaires last I checked and when the stock market breaks records, people who are not millionaires or billionaires benefit as their 401 k's go up along with other investments they may have.

As a black man, I look at my 4 cousins. I remember that they were always between jobs and complaining. Now, 1 of them started a business, 2 of them have steady jobs and one of them keeps changing jobs and it's because he keeps finding jobs that pay more. He just told me he left his job to start a new job with more pay on Monday.

They're not billionaires!

I got laid off in June of 2018 along with a bunch of co-workers due to financial issues at the health system we worked for. It didn't take me long to find another job that paid nearly what I was making. That job fizzled, and I was out of work for a couple of months. But then I found another one that led to a much better job and so far so good. I love what I'm doing now and the people I work with. What scares me is hearing the Democrats and their followers calling for a recession to hurt the economy so more people go back to depending on the government. I DON'T WANT THAT!!! I have worked since I was 17 with the exception of a short time in 1985 and in 2018 for a few months. That bothers me to no end, I want to work and be productive and earn a decent wage. I'm not rich, I'm at the bottom of the middle class as far as I know but I'm fine with that AND I got a tax cut last year when the billionaires did.

Here's the thing - when I am discussing those tax breaks with liberals and they say only the 1% got them, I tell them I did too and ask if they did. They have NEVER responded. The disingenuous Left will never admit they're wrong or that Trump has helped our nation in a lot of ways.

So whenever a Democrat says Trump is ruining our country I just fly them the bird and call them what they are - jealous liars. Because the truth is, that's what they are.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Trump and his supporters are bipolar, they were just cheering Trump for his peace and love policy of leaving the middle east and the endless wars. Well now their true blood thirsty colors are showing and calls for turning Iran in to a parking lot from every maga hat wearing fool on my social media. Well that escalated quickly.....

the mental gymnastics that his supporters go through to defend the man's war hawkishness reminds me of the George w bush era.

No, you misunderstand. Most of us on the Right would love to see peace in the ME, but we also know that will never happen. So the best thing that could happen for the rest of the planet is if that entire region were turned into a big glass lot. Except Israel, of course.

Seriously, I and others like me have nothing against the people of Iran, it's the insane religious leaders that oppress and kill their people for daring to think differently than them, and that support and fund terrorism all over the world. Those people are evil and don't deserve to live. I hope they all burn in hell when they're gone because they've caused so many people so much pain and suffering. But as our forefathers did here in the US, the people are going to have to take control or they'll never see it happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The President is Making All the Right Decisions concerning Moving our Nation Forward into a Better Peaceful Life in the Next Decades . Dont Eff It Up People with Trying to Fix Something that is Not BROKE ...........

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

Right back at you. Trump could throw a baby up in the air and catch it on a bayonet and you would still lick his boot.

Another worthless straw man argument? Trump would never do that or any other sick thing your side already does.

Left tactic, think up something really depraved your side already does and condones, and try to link it to Trump supporters or Trump himself.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
yezz, harrumphh....Trump is a God thing, no one should mess with a missionary man, huh!!

be ready for Trump to go bad in a flash on the other hand.....yezz

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

The premise of my argument is that what you allow others to do to you trains them on how to treat you.

Its well proven to be true. If it wasnt we wouldnt have this bullying problem where weaker people were picked on. Giving a bully a black eye is not evil. Its prudence.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Sounds like dome one is having a jealousy fit. Its too bad Democrat Presidents would rather cower in a corner, and lick ass, rather then stand up and kick ass. I can feel your pain

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join