It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is on full display over Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
First off, Trump has bent over backwards when it comes to North Korea and Iran. Trump has made overtures to Iran that has been rejected as Iran kept escalating their violence and attacking American interests.

Trump did nothing when they shot down an American drone and he still talked about meeting. They bombed tankers and used Iran deal cash to spread terror and gain more control in the Middle East. They attacked our Embassy in Iraq, killed an American Contractor and injured Soldiers. When do you send a message?

Qasem Soleimani has the blood of over 600 Americans on his hands and Democrats are crying because they have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Look, I think the Neocons are a cancer and I'm glad Trump is actually being cautious.

It's amazing to me to hear people say Bush or Obama didn't go after Soleimani like they showed some restraint. Bush lied us into Iraq which cost thousands of lives and just read Obama's Wars to know the mayhem that Obama brought to the world.

Trump has been very cautious.

Elizabeth Warren came out with her first statement calling Soleimani a murderer and the left wing loon base got mad and she switched to mainly blaming Trump.

Reading the tweets from these loons was sickening. These are people with blue check marks. People in the media and former Obama officials.

They basically were rooting for Iran and hoping that we get hit and Americans die so they can blame Trump.

Like I said, I don't like regime change wars but Trump has been very patient so far and at some point you have to send a message or Iran will keep pushing the envelope.

It's amazing, you can disagree with the Presidents actions but Trump Derangement Syndrome has Liberals and Never Trumper's rooting against America and hoping we get attacked so they can blame Trump.
edit on 5-1-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
As a "never Trumper", I think he has it right.

But don't all Trumpsters want out of middle east?

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Thank you for basically putting all together in a single thread.

The level of irrational thought has been astounding.

I even joked that Trump had people now rooting for terrorists, Iran, and against leaving Iraq.

The disconnect has been amazing to watch.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Iranian Government has the exact same ideology as American dEmocrats, the media and their disgusting support base: Anti American

For them to be upset at the killing of a terrorist general (one of their own) is no surprise at all.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's because president Trump keeps making the right decisions and they absolutely hate that. Why else would they be this way?

👍

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's also important to remember that Trump is not acting completely single-handed. These things would not be happening, in practice, if the Defence Secretary and other advisors disapproved of them.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
It's also important to remember that Trump is not acting completely single-handed. These things would not be happening, in practice, if the Defence Secretary and other advisors disapproved of them.

“The left” most definitely believes he is acting alone

It’s an IQ thing

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My local on air t.v. news comes in from a Duluth based channel.

Not 10 minutes ago on ABC they were showing clips from the funeral in iran. They came off as so somber and morally distraught about a goddamn terrorist getting himself blown up.

Seriously people? Do you think this guy came to be respected , and put in power by some of the most deranged and psychopathic humans in existence?

Sickening, to think there's probably more than a few people who will denounce their own President because the t.v. told them how to feel today.

This # has got to end.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The only way it's going to end is if we keep hammering the Left's audiences with the facts. They have been screaming their false-hoods loud and often enough that a lot of people believe them. We must, as responsible citizens, counter that with just as much factual fervor and determination or it will never stop.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thank you for basically putting all together in a single thread.

The level of irrational thought has been astounding.

I even joked that Trump had people now rooting for terrorists, Iran, and against leaving Iraq.

The disconnect has been amazing to watch.

Exactly!

Trump Derangement Syndrome has turned Liberals into Cold Warriors. Obama said tell Putin he will be more flexible after the election. It was Obama who didn't give Ukraine weapons because they didn't want to offend Russia. It was Hillary who came out with the stupid reset button to work with Russia.

Now everyone with a Russian accent is an agent of Putin.

When Trump wants to pull out of the Middle East, Liberals say he's being weak. When Trump shows any strength, he's starting WW3.

The fact is, these people hate Trump and they hate the people that voted for Trump. They had an agenda and Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton would be two sides of the same coin.

They're basically throwing a temper tantrum that has lasted since Trump was elected. Again, these people are rooting for Iran and hoping we get attacked and Americans get killed so they can blame Trump.

DERANGEMENT!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

which this attack may oddly make happen assuming the parlement vote and PM of iraq sign off on it, in the past when we had tried the military raised holy hell but now if were asked to leave its a nice end run around them. and we still get a year to pull out supposedly

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I think the Neocons are a cancer and I'm glad Trump is actually being cautious.

Cautious? I know the reason trump bent over for the neocons....It's not like this isn't an established pattern. same as it ever was....The neverending war for profit. Total neocon strategy.

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 5-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

y your link no work boomer?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yup, and when president Trump gets re-elected, the whole democratic party (whoever is left), can sit down to an endless feast of boiled crow and assberry sauce.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

That's a reasonable assumption.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
?
Works for me..basically says stock prices up for arms manufactures

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The Iraqi government seems to be similar to Democrats in this country as well. They want to kick out the peacekeeping force. Thereby enabling open borders.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
The only way it's going to end is if we keep hammering the Left's audiences with the facts. They have been screaming their false-hoods loud and often enough that a lot of people believe them. We must, as responsible citizens, counter that with just as much factual fervor and determination or it will never stop.

If anyone is still on the left, facts aren't going to change anything at this point. Logic and facts be damned is the mantra of the left. I'm talking about the left and not moderate Democrats.

Are there still moderate Democrat? If there are, they've been keeping their heads down and mouths closed for far too long. They've handed their party over to whackadoos and they aren't getting it back.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Lysergic
?
Works for me..basically says stock prices up for arms manufactures

obviously, after 2 edits.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yeah.

It’s some kind of hatred condition for Donald Trump that makes people not want to be involved in another Middle Eastern war.

Do you guys even listen to yourselves anymore?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join