It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

happy Archduke Ferdinand day, january 2nd !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes, Happy archduke ferdinand day, people! January 2nd or 3rd, 2020.
[General Qassem Soleimani, died 1 am in Iraq on the 3rd, still the 2nd in England and America.]

I call this January day "archduke Ferdinand day" for a reason.

=============
Archduke Franz Ferdinand Carl Ludwig Joseph Maria of Austria (18 December 1863 – 28 June 1914) was the heir presumptive to the throne of Austria-Hungary.[1] His assassination in Sarajevo is considered the most immediate cause of World War I.
----- en.wikipedia.org...
==========

what struck me, today, about that Soleimani assassination is that it occurred around the 2nd of january. this date is nearly *opposite* the day of Ferdinand's death, June 28th of 1914.
the opposite!
I have seen even in my own life that there were events in my life where two related events occured on the same day six months apart! opposite each other.
like the waco dravidian fire was around April 19th of 1993 and I had attended a forest ranger school in florida in 1963, three months into the school year this school burned down! fire was around October 22.
or.....
my mother was killed in a head on car crash, the car came into her lane at 120 mph! BAM. Rip! october 5th of 1975. around the date of april 4th of 1964, I was stationed on a texas air base and a tornado came *that* close to having taking me out!

if for me, these synchronistic date opposites, why not for the entire world as well, for important historical events?!

what I am saying, hinting at, is a Question I will Pose, here!

is this Soleimani assassination going to play ot in a same manner as the archduke's assassination? that is, immediately after the archduke was killed, W W I began! and last for four years, but even then, this war continued in Turkey for more years!

so.
will the Soleimani killing also trigger WWIII? *if* that Pattern plays out, without sanity Interventions, the real world war three will be in a whole another series of countries, just like in world war one. Iran/Iraq will only be a trigger.

*if* we all keep our heads! or will history repeat itself.

too, I see how the 27 year cycle repeats itself too. but each 27 years has it where the repeating event occurs a number of months before the exact time. thus like 26 years and , say, four months.
1914. add 108 to get 2022.
[1914 ....1941...1968...1995...2022. cycles of 27 years from 1914]

2022! this means then that the flash point, of ww III, of the 27 years might be 2021 or even earlier! took a number of years to get world war II to get going!

so again: i am feeling Concerned over this assassination. it could be the "archduke Ferdinand" trigger for WWIII.

what do you all think?

freestone

[edited for math errors!]
edit on 5-1-2020 by freestonew because: edited for math errors.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sorry, but no.

Your subjective experience (which I'm sorry to hear about) has nothing to do with the wider world or major events. It is typically the mentally ill who believe their inconsequential (to the wider world) subjective experience is related to major events.

How do you even reason that the 2nd or 3rd of January 2020 is an "opposite date" to that of the assassination of the arch duke?

I don't mean to be rude but this is hard to follow and a jumbled mess of dates and stories.

ETA: despite this you may be correct about this being a trigger event for an escalation in hostilities.
edit on 512020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

I don't think so.

For one, I don't think anything turns WWIII over this. Russia can't afford it, and China would be better off watching us bleed money.

The other thing, I don't think we'd do a full scale invasion, so I don't think casualties for us would be comparable to the world War.

That said, I think any escelation in our regional presence there would just be a waste of our tax dollars... And anymore lives lost over there is too many.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If so then it would again suggest that we live in some sort of...not so real reality and it's not worth to be too immersed and worry too much about wars, deaths and all

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I think you should calm down and stop over reacting
Talk about stretching
As for Ferdinand, no his death did not cause WW1, politics and in fighting, the whole world was on a knife edge

“There were four main causes of World War I: militarism, alliances, imperialism and nationalism. The first world war was a direct result of these four main causes, but it was triggered by the assassination of the Austrian archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife.”
www.reference.com...

China building islands in Japan
Russia denying cheap energy to Europe
Muslim extremism
US empire building
Oil wars
Revenge
Israeli issues

1 man irrelevant, it’s a road to war not a blip
Triggere event, not Iran
edit on 5-1-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well I hope you're wrong.

But going back to Ferdinand - It says he was assassinated on 28 of June 1914. WWI says it started on 28 of July 1914.

That's was exactly one month later.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I think you should calm down and stop over reacting...

As for Ferdinand, no his death did not cause WW1...

If there is a time to over react it is now..

You guys were worried about stupid Armageddon prophesies and other stupid sh*t but this is a significant development. I'd be on my toes.

As far as what caused WWI - I truly believe there are Powers That Be that hold significant influence over most developed countries - something like a world government that is invisible and works behind the scenes. Not everyone knows about them or are 'in' on the plans. These things (world wars) are carefully orchestrated by them. All sides are sort of controlled by the same powers I believe. I think OP may be right. This seems like a similar scenario to Archduke Ferdinand's assassination.

Next what happened for WWI was that many developed countries swooped in on the situation and developed sides. Lets see if thats what happens here.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Trump is getting the United States out of the middle east and the Persians know this, or should. When we are gone, it could turn into a regional war, maybe but after the US is gone from there a fight between Iran and Turkey will determine the ruler over the long sought after caliphate across the entire region.
Forget the dates, fella.

It will be Turkey and Saudi Arabia against Iran in the beginning.
edit on 5-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Pakistan and India might start fighting.
edit on 5-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The ME has been in conflict for centuries, maybe Millenia
This thread is an over reaction in my opinion

Iran is despised by most countries and its own people. Most Iranians I know identify as Persian not Iranian

As for Armageddon, that’s when humanity gets so deep in evil, Christ has no choice but to return or there will be nothing left. As for Armageddon, there are a few prophesies still to be fulfilled, not just yet. Worried, no, welcome it, an end to all evil.

Keep on your toes but, Obama Bush and Clinton did significantly worse and no WW3 was started, not seeing it happen here.

As for your opinion re NWO, there are still rogue nations that won’t be controlled, mostly the extremist religions.

And finally, how should I react? Panic like you seem to be, what benefit is that?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I think a consortium of nations attacking Israel will be the cause, the West will defend them, according to prophesy. That’s what I think and understand will unfold

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Israel is in the bulls eye, aren't they?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Its almost like some of you didnt have history at all in school, and then just made it up as you went along through MSM talking points.............

Holy hell...........

There is so much off and different from this .............

Im starting to think we do need a real hard war, not nation building , not occupation, but something where bombs are being dropped on both sides and people are having to actually THINK........to get the world straight again .....

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Maybe you need to take the blinders off. The world is in a constant state of war. It's been going on since world war one with only a few interludes to brake the actual fighting long enough to rear up a new batch of fighters. The US is running recruitment shortfalls for a few years now.
I'm tired of the freeloading western European nations gladly accepting the US obsession of corporate greed to accomplish their objectives. Let them fight over the feed trough.

edit on 6-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

top topics

join