It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi parliament votes to expel U.S. troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Fine with me. We can’t win there without extreme measures, i.e., WWII-style total war. Let them kill each other to their heart’s content.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Later, gator.
Been real.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Fine with me. We can’t win there without extreme measures, i.e., WWII-style total war. Let them kill each other to their heart’s content.

Fake news. It's up the Prime Minister. It's his call. Nothing to do with any council or parliament vote. The vote is worthless.

The US is not going anywhere unless the PM says so period. Fake news however leaves that out of the story.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

you are a little late to the party my friend

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
They're gonna love the Saudis sending in their terrorists.

Iran thinks they've 'won'.

A lot of people are happy were finally out of Iraq.

Of course it's not going to be all rainbows and unicorns.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
the Iraq Parliament voted to dis-invite the USA

now the Government leader has to Approve the request....

Then the USA armed Forces will have a full Year to exit the Country... according to the existing treaty we have with Iraq

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

www.wsj.com... isnt he retiring? so they will have to have new elections? and then politely ask us to leave in a year?

BAGHDAD—Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said he would submit his resignation in response to criticism from the country’s top cleric following weeks of deadly protests, signaling a period of political instability for a fragile democracy caught between U.S. and Iranian interests.
seems iraq's next election will be pretty important

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the Iraq Parliament voted to dis-invite the USA

now the Government leader has to Approve the request....

Then the USA armed Forces will have a full Year to exit the Country... according to the existing treaty we have with Iraq

The US declared war, invaded and over ran the country. The US decides who is staying or leaving. Kinda how getting your ass kicked works. The US can do whatever they want. Nothing Iraq or Iran can do about it. They could both declare war on the US. The results would be the same. Both get their ass kicked.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
They're gonna love the Saudis sending in their terrorists.

Iran thinks they've 'won'.

A lot of people are happy were finally out of Iraq.

Of course it's not going to be all rainbows and unicorns.

Not many high rise building for them to fly into like the world trade center so I doubt they will send in their terrorist.

(post by dfnj2015 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Not so fast... they owe us money.

Trump says pay up first

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: Scapegrace

Not so fast... they owe us money.

Trump says pay up first

Screw that! We would save much more money by pulling out. Military adventurism is very expensive!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Theres hundreds of them. Camps, FOB (Forward Operating Base), etc
List of US installations in Iraq

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What about the Kurds? I think it's the only safe zone in Iraq where people can actually travel to that part of the world

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

the great white hope... a dud.

we build based in your country, then punish you when you've had enough.

minus all the democrats' bullsnip, I wonder how much more until all of trumpers start squinting at Trump....

actions not too dissimilar to other past leaders until the whole world started squinting...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

but win what, isn't the us there illegally, and lied about weapons of mass destruction so they would go there and destroy the country and kill like a million people just because?

Win what? And now excuse after excuse, extreme measures to win a war that wasn't needed and kill even more people?

the entire thing is retarded, like us government retarded level

and the people who pretend they don't see what's really going on are even more dumb

I don't get why you guys like to pretend, is like play pretend and you ignore the real reason things happen and just look at the latest issue and ignore the past as if "that was some time ago so it doesn't matter anymore"

Stop that, it matters and stop faking being victims, it's dumb and dumber every day that goes by, no one believes it and it's cringe stuff

imagine someone sitting on a bed with someone's head on his hands and the knife next to him and there's video of him cutting the head off and the guy saying "i was just sitting here and his head came over my knife, i'm so upset, why did he attacked my with his neck over my peacful knife? why oh god why!"

that's how it looks right now for the entire world, even for the ones that don't speak up because of convenience

i hope all these old and nasty hypocrites in politics die soon, but i guess already there are some similar hypocrites next in line

lmao!

You all people who think of this and talk like it's nothing are just dead inside, old and rotting and corrupt, because if you look at corruption and find excuses for it then you are accessory of corruption and so you are corrupt too

Excuses excuses old people make, because of lazy ass unable to get out of the couch, excuses excuses

And fake pride of a country that is supposed to represent the opposite of being a murderer that later makes up excuses to fake dignity
I'm ashamed and you guys providing excuses should be too

Anyways, i saw a lot of the crap here and is nasty, people bragging about how the us can kill people as if it was nothing and stuff like that, no shame at all, murderer corrupt old nasty minds

This site is nasty as it is right now, too bad, see you never, old crappy people, you'll go away soon enough, maybe we have a chance to be better once you stop rotting the world

edit on 6-1-2020 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2020 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join