It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Soleimani in Iraq legally or officially?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Scapegrace

Shoot first, too late to ask questions.

Except we didnt shoot first

Youre wrong so often I often wonder if youre another prevalent poster here, but I dunno maybe thinking that is silly.

Still, literally every thread and every post you make is wrong , or challenged and then you ghost out.

I pray Iran doesnt find the bridge youre hiding under

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Should we not be better than those with whom we're engaged, and follow the rules of engagement,

What rules ?
Who sets them ?
You watch too many movies.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Sorry I don't hang on your words. What or who did General Salami shoot first at?

RE: Youre wrong so often

I would not expect anyone on the "right" to ever think they were not "right" about what is going on in the World.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Sorry I don't hang on your words. What or who did General Salami shoot first at?

He orchastrated the attack on the Embassy, and hes responsible for moving Iran made IED charges into Iraq to insurgence that penetrated carrier armor, killing and maiming thousands, and thats the short list

I would not expect anyone on the "right" to ever think they were not "right" about what is going on in the World.

I actually work with facts, which im iknow you arent familiar with.

Tons of threads, multitudes of challenges to your claims, and all the sudden youre missing from the thread

Dont even try, you have zero credibility and 90% of the time you cant even name your sources, you just, make up stuff.

Its Silly

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Should we not be better than those with whom we're engaged, and follow the rules of engagement,

What rules ?
Who sets them ?

The international community.

And the DOD.

Rules against war crimes and targeting civilians is a fact.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
A man has just declared himself on twitter to be Emperor and the clowns on this site just want to be spelling nazis

mene mene tekel upharsin
Show me evidence that he declared himself Emperor. Otherwise why should I listen to you. Undisputable evidence, not a twisted interpretation by the left.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

or if he had official permission from the government of Iraq

edit on 5-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: SailorJerry
What or who did General Salami shoot first at?

I like Salami, I think it's great!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

im not sure if youre aware, but no one in the ME or anywhere else thinks we are exceptional in any way.

The only response to violence against US and her interest are even more extreme violence with speed of action.

Thats what they respect in the middle east

You have CLEARLY never been in a combat situation, so please, sit back down in your arm chair and preach your virtue to someone else

Or go put on a uniform

Muslim theocracies only respect overwhelming force because that is how they rule. Iran for example, if a Muslim born converts to Christianity they are executed. Gays are stoned to death. Same for adultery by woman.

There is no defending this country on any level. The world should unite and take out all their leaders and tell them to start over. Should be a world ban on theocracies.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Should we not be better than those with whom we're engaged, and follow the rules of engagement, or should we throw out the rules and becomes as base, ruthless, ruleless as those against whom we fight?

Honest question.

Honest answer: no.

Not in war.

In war, there are no war crimes... there are no civilians... there are no morals. These are terms that only have meaning in times of peace and security. the only thing one has in war is to kill or be killed. That civilian that you spare may suddenly whip out a handgun and mow you down, along with their own civilian countrymen if they get in the way. You die a "better man" than they are... but you're still dead, and they're not.

How many civilians died in 911? That was an act of war. How many civilians died during the Burning of Atlanta? That was an act of war. In both cases, soldiers killed thousands of civilians, indiscriminately, without any thought of morality or compassion. I am sure many of those civilians felt the same way you do and tried to take the high road. They died on that high road, while those who took the low road survived and went on to live another day and kill more civilians.

In war there are only two choices: kill or die. Period. That's why we try to avoid it.

You might want to think on that.

That would be a war power: the power to declare it.

That is also not in the War Powers Act. It's in the Constitution.

We have not declared war against Iran. But that doesn't mean we are unable to defend ourselves against Iran. It just means we do not take offensive actions. We don't make the first strike. But we can strike back and defend ourselves while Congress argues about morality while bullets are whizzing around our heads and the world around us is exploding.

TheRedneck

edit on 1/6/2020 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

In my pigeon Ill explain Donald Emperor Republic finished on social media

Did you Google translate that yourself?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

You are definately an ugly American

I dunno man... I kinda think that war-paint she's rockin is pretty hawt!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What rules ?
Who sets them ?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We have not declared war against Iran. But that doesn't mean we are unable to defend ourselves against Iran. It just means we do not take offensive actions. We don't make the first strike. But we can strike back and defend ourselves while Congress argues about morality while bullets are whizzing around our heads and the world around us is exploding.

TheRedneck

We have not declared war since 1942. People just do not understand the power of the president. Congress pays for the war so without them no money, BUT the President can do a hell of a lot before that point.... Like Korea, Vietnam, 2 Gulf wars so on and so forth, and now the left is like the President can't drone an asshole without Congress... lol Obama did it 538 time without congress and no one said a word.

Does the left not know every time they do crap like this it looks more stupid each time.
edit on 6-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

how in any way shape or form is this him declaring him self emperor man you guys get more ridiculous every day?

You know... I'd say that we should all just drop every bit of this and talk about UFOs instead but thinking about it, that's pretty much the same thing.

"Look at that white dot! It's a UFO! I was abducted and ET stole my phone so I couldn't take any pictures".

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace HE WAS INVITED BY iraq's Prime Minister, returning from a diplomatic mission to Saudi Arabia as a peace envoy ON A diplomatic passport. Trump knew he had nothing to do with protests outside the US embassy

Soleimani murdered on a peace mission to SAUDI Arabia

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING MSM or trump tells you

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I’ve been wondering if Soleimani the martyr was visiting Iraq on the sly, or if he had official permission from the government of Iraq to be there. Did Barham Salih or Adil Abdul-Mahdi, the prez and prime minister respectively, know of his presence and approve of it? I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere; perhaps one of you can tell me.

Anyway, I see Iraq’s parliament has voted to expel U.S. troops from Iraq, which is just fine with me. The entire Middle East is a madhouse and nothing good can come of it, except oil. Let some other country or coalition be the cop there and good luck to them!

Iraqi people also died and were with him, from government, why do you ask?

Is the US legally on Iraq? Or did it invited itself in and refuses to leave, when no one asked or invited it in?

the uninvited guest questioning why there are other people in the house without aproval lmao!

I am so ashamed about this entire thing, you should ask people form other countries what they think

And if you say "who cares what other countries think" then you should be ashamed of yourself, because of so much arrogance

So nasty stuff, i can't believe it but it's true
edit on 6-1-2020 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

ROFL, but we should believe you instead, because you are a bastion of truth.

Sorry, my sides hurt from laughing so much.

Thanks for my daily laugh, and have a great day!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join