It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Climate Change Activists: MANY Australian Bush Fires Are Deliberately Set

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Actually, the more leftists crazies donates to the fire the more bush fires will be set on fire. This is the business model for the AMazon fire. They intentionally light it up so you can give them money.
edit on 9-1-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12
a reply to: Phage

Actually, the more leftists crazies donates to the fire the more bush fires will be set on fire. This is the business model for the AMazon fire. They intentionally light it up so you can give them money.
I agree

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

man that is one serious galaxy brain take
you're aware that the money doesn't actually go to the fires themselves, right? they call it donating to the fires but that's just a colloquial shorthand, really the money goes to organisations who rehome families who were just minding their business and lost everything, or to looking after and rehabilitating wildlife injured in the fires.

"i've got a great idea, let's cause a massive disaster so that people will give us money so we can spend all of it helping those who lost all their worldly possessions and in many cases their lives! The donations will barely match what the government should have spent on fire services but refused to and there won't be remotely enough money to help everyone who desperately needs it but let's do it anyway!"

yep, it's the lefties who are crazy, no doubt no doubt

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: ambassado12

man that is one serious galaxy brain take

yep, it's the lefties who are crazy, no doubt no doubt

So far that is fact that is now undisputable for those who think for ourselves after looking at all the data and not small snippets we wish to see. You can't cherry pick and expect the intelligent to no notice that. That is what the leftist and uninformed do and we are calling them out on it.
edit on 9-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

uhhhhh not true, the guy i was responding to was saying that people are being paid to light fires.
so much for what 'the intelligent' notice hey

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm not one for facebook stuff, but this is pretty epic and frightening.

I never understood how Fire moves so fast, but this is just something else.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

uhhhhh not true, the guy i was responding to was saying that people are being paid to light fires.
so much for what 'the intelligent' notice hey

In that case, I ask forgiveness for the error.

I think we will find the arsonist were from two classes. Thrill seekers, who are dangerous to themselves and others. Or from a group that wants to hurt Australia for political gain like a Jihad member or a Drug lord but I am guessing no on the Drug Lord and maybe on the Jihad.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Australian authorities have refuted these claims. It has been called out as a hoax. Therefore this thread needs to go in the hoax bin. Or does ATS have a selection bias on what goes in the bin? Mods?
edit on 10-1-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: harold223
Australian authorities have refuted these claims. It has been called out as a hoax. Therefore this thread needs to go in the hoax bin. Or does ATS have a selection bias on what goes in the bin? Mods?

We would have to suspend reality to excuse the reports of up to 200 arrests for arson. Is that fake? I do see conflicting reports. It makes sense that some would be arson there always are
CBN news

I am open to whatever the truth is. I do feel like the "Solar Cycle" deniers are causing problems with their unscientific claims of a failed theory on CO2.
edit on 10-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The NSW Police Force has taken legal action against more than 180 people for bushfire-related offences since late last year.

Numerous bush and grass fires have impacted the state, claiming the lives of 18 people and destroying hundreds of millions of animals and livestock, thousands of homes, and more than 4.9 million hectares of land, so far this bushfire season.

Since Friday 8 November 2019, legal action – which ranges from cautions through to criminal charges – has been taken against 183 people – including 40 juveniles – for 205 bushfire-related offences.

Of note:

24 people have been charged over alleged deliberately-lit bushfires
53 people have had legal actions for allegedly failing to comply with a total fire ban, and
47 people have had legal actions for allegedly discarding a lighted cigarette or match on land.

And this is for the entire state of NSW, not just area's effected by these fires.

www.police.nsw.gov.au... JGODIyNjQuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

EDIT: Cant seem to get the NSW Police link to work. You can find it in the www.politifact.com... article

Arson overstated
As for the cause, the website article claims "many of the fires were set by arsonists." The article cites a news story in The Australian that said that more than 180 people have been arrested since the start of the bushfire season and that Swinburne University professor James Ogloff said that about 50% of bushfires were "lit by firebugs."

The 180 figure is wrong.

New South Wales police reported on Jan. 6 that it has taken "legal action" against 183 people for bushfire-related offenses since Nov. 8. But that number includes 24 people charged with deliberately setting bushfires, 53 people cited for allegedly failing to comply with a total fire ban and 47 people cited for allegedly discarding a lighted cigarette or match on land. Not all of these people were arrested, as the Starnes article claims.

Moreover, bot and troll accounts are likely involved in a "disinformation campaign" exaggerating the role of arson in the fires, according to a social media analysis by a lecturer at Queensland University of Technology in Australia, The Guardian reported.

www.politifact.com...

One area of misinformation has been the hashtag #ArsonEmergency on Twitter.

Queensland University of Technology (QUT) researcher Dr Timothy Graham analysed a sample 315 accounts posting #ArsonEmergency and said around a third of them displayed highly automated and inauthentic behaviour.

www.abc.net.au...

Hoax. Some fires have been caused by arson, which happens every year. Other fires are caused by accidental human ignition, ignition by human equipment, lightning (Kangaroo Island Fires started by lighting). Drought, extreme weather conditions and tinder dry eucalyptus forest have caused the fires to be so extensive and severe.

edit on 10-1-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2020 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Only about 1 per cent of the land burnt in NSW this bushfire season can be officially attributed to arson, and it is even less in Victoria, the ABC can reveal.

The world has been shocked by the scenes of devastation as the unprecedented destruction of Australia's horror bushfire season rages on.

The disaster has sparked significant media speculation that many of the blazes were deliberately lit.

While it is true firebugs remain a legitimate and serious threat, we crunched the numbers provided by police and fire authorities around the country.

The results might surprise you.

How fire lies spread 'wildly'

As authorities fight bushfires around the country, an ABC investigation reveals a battle of a very different kind online.
NSW Rural Fire Service (RFS) Inspector Ben Shepherd said earlier this week lightning was predominantly responsible for the bushfire crisis.

"I can confidently say the majority of the larger fires that we have been dealing with have been a result of fires coming out of remote areas as a result of dry lightning storms," he said.

In Victoria, where about 1.2 million hectares has burned, only 385 hectares — or 0.03 per cent — have been attributed to suspicious circumstances.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Does that mean climate change cannot exacerbate the problem?

That this year it was more dry than dry? That if those 24 people hadnt deliberatelt set those fires, nature would have done it by itself?

Your tune gets older by the post Phage.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
just something i found interesting.
i may have missed it but i didnt see anyone mention that these guys might have a hand in the fires. clara.com.au
some good information in this video series i have followed. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
At least now I know a primary reason why they've been spraying millions of metal particles above us. for years.

Fires alone can be explained as natural, or human caused, as always.

But what has never been possible to explain is why those fires often reach abnormal, unnaturally high temperatures, and spread so incredibly fast, even without much wind....

What they've been spraying above us for all these years, has now come to fruition. It is a slow, steady build up of highly combustible metal particles, such as aluminum, which has landed on our worlds forests, our amazing trees.

It explains both highly abnormal fire temperatures, never seen until recently, and why they spread so fast, which was never seen until recently as well.

Nasty, evil filth. They will all burn in hell, after death, for their evil deeds....just as they deserve.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I think you will find most of our bush fires are from lightning strikes and made worse by increased fuel loads, hotter average temperatures and a sever drought. We are seeing large tracks of forest in our area starting to die and I mean big old trees whole sections of bush, they look as tho fires have gone through them, however this is not the case.

Our waters are all dried up, the land has no moisture and the animals are starting to starve. Our drought index is off the charts. To be honest we have lived in the bush for years and years including my older relatives and for the first time, we are scared of what is occurring.

A mate recently pointed out to me that the hottest planet in our solar system is Venus. You would think that Mercury was the hottest being the closest to the sun but no, Venus is, due to its high carbon atmosphere. Our average temperature went up a degree or two this year, what will it be next year, now that there are millions more tons of carbon in our atmosphere. I have a hunch we are now living in the extinction phase of life on earth.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

explains both highly abnormal fire temperatures, never seen until recently, and why they spread so fast, which was never seen until recently as well.

Source?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

asking for sources on the least wild allegation in a post ultimately claiming that climate change is a coverup for chemtrails is a massive bold move, i love it

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I was hoping to ignore the chemtrail bit, at least initially.

I want to know more about these abnormal fire temperatures.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
At least now I know a primary reason why they've been spraying millions of metal particles above us. for years.

But what has never been possible to explain is why those fires often reach abnormal, unnaturally high temperatures, and spread so incredibly fast, even without much wind....

What they've been spraying above us for all these years, has now come to fruition. It is a slow, steady build up of highly combustible metal particles, such as aluminum, which has landed on our worlds forests, our amazing trees.

It explains both highly abnormal fire temperatures, never seen until recently, and why they spread so fast, which was never seen until recently as well.

Nasty, evil filth. They will all burn in hell, after death, for their evil deeds....just as they deserve.

i'm sorry i've been trying to just conduct my business as usual today but this take has lodged in my brain like a tick and i can't stop thinking about it

can you please explain the purpose of this scenario? Chemtrails have been talked about for decades, you're saying it was all planned to make fires worse in 2020? Why? to what end?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

i'm sorry i've been trying to just conduct my business as usual today but this take has lodged in my brain like a tick and i can't stop thinking about it

can you please explain the purpose of this scenario? Chemtrails have been talked about for decades, you're saying it was all planned to make fires worse in 2020? Why? to what end?

I'd like to hear more of this persons thoughts on this one myself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join