It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorkers flock to massive rally against anti-Semitism in wake of attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Doesn't Google like the Jewish Religion or Christians in general. Nah too busy running with Islam news of some dead General. I guess not as I didn't even see this on the Microsoft Network nor Yahoo News.

So anyone hear about this story. I didn't until I read the headlines at The Israel Times Web page looking for confirmation of the death of a US General as posted in another thread. Anyway. So whats going on here in the USA.

Tens of thousands of people converged on lower Manhattan Sunday morning for a massive march against anti-Semitism in the wake of a series of violent incidents aimed at the city’s Jewish community. Coming from as far away as Cleveland, Ohio, and Boston, Massachusetts, the protesters came together in Foley Square prior to the planned march across the Brooklyn Bridge to Columbus Park, where they were set to show their solidarity with those targeted in attacks in Monsey, Jersey City, and Brooklyn. “Proud to be setting out with fellow Bostonians to march with our brothers and sisters in New York today,” tweeted Marc Baker, the head of Combined Jewish Philanthropies of Boston.

The Times of Israel

Well that's what I should expect living in the 4th Reich USA today which became so from those 3rd Reich guys who assimilated into our country and the MSM.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You're mad because MSN News didn't run this story? What would they have cut? "19 Things All Royals Must Learn Before Elementary School"?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
lmfao. in the city they own?
i live right outside the city, and trust me, all the names of brokers, all the building owners, etc.

those guys are MACKING, they are only 'crying' because that is what is popular to do, to maintain power.

its sort of like how we never learn about the 30 MILLION russians dead from w2.
we never hear of the 20 MILLION chinese dead from w2.

all we hear about is little girls writing in ball point pens lmfao.
edit on 5-1-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You gotta love ATS. When the media runs a story on the rising issue of neo-Nazis and white supremacists they're called out for making too big an issue about it.

Now they're apparently not giving enough attention to violence against the Jewish community in New York.

I guess they just can't win on this topic.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The NYT and its proxies cannot comment on this story, because they would be forced to admit that most of the recent attacks on Jews in the Northeast have not been by "white nationalists."

"Neo-nazis, or it didn't happen."
edit on 5-1-2020 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

They weren't just Russians. They were soviets. Big difference. Saying 20 million Russian died at Stalingrad is fundamentally wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Besides these attacks i haven't seen much anti-jew stuff except besides the rare declared Nazis every once in awhile. Not sure why people think anti-semitism is strong...
edit on 5-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Who were they by?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If this is the new outrage agenda I'm finding myself having a hard time getting behind it.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think OP is trying to convince us that a bumch of Democrats are now nazi's. But the nazi's that faught antifa , well.. they are all Democrats? Haha

I think OP has been sippin or smokin some good stuff.

top topics

join