It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has "Consultation Camps" on the southern boarder and you cared for a whole two weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you really really believed that the Trump was running "Consultation Camps" on the Southern Boarder, why did you only care for like ...2 whole weeks.

If you thought the southern boarder was literally like one of the top 10 most evil thing in the 20th century and you moved on. What's your reason?

Seriously, did you forget about them?

Did you finally figure out that you were wrong, and they were not Consultation Camps

Do you just yell at what ever your Overlords tell you to yell at?

Anyone who used the words "Consultation Camps", you are part of the problem and should offer up an apology and ban yourself from political social media for 7 days

PS this is a rant, but if the ATS overlords want to move this to the mud pit, it's cool

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Amazingly the caravans don't seem to be news worth anymore either..

The media just throws crap at the wall and sees what sticks.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with "Consultation Camps". It's good to get together and discuss things...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
90% of the population is herd, of which all suffer from short attention span/news cycle syndrome.
Just shut up ,... keep watching TV,... and consuming...
edit on 5-1-2020 by Knapperdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm imagining large tents full of lawyers.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Silly,the re-education camps took back seat because of
Christmas and New Years! They will be back before you
know it.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They have selective outrage. Why else would there have been so many different topics on the hot list for such a short time?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
Nothing wrong with "Consultation Camps". It's good to get together and discuss things...

Perhaps we could get the O.P. a consultation camp for grammar/lexicon?

Or is that racist?

Lol

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yup. I guess this weeks outrage programming is centered on dead Iranians. Oh, and WWIII and the upcoming draft.

Frankly I have a hard time keeping up. I am never quite sure what I am supposed to be outraged over. Good thing the media is always there to help me what to remember and how to avoid any history lessons.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Does it help that I'm as appalled about the concentration camps (The correct term for the detention camps) as I was when it began. And believe it should be included in the articles of impeachment along with a whole lot of other stuff.

I'm also very sorry that you can't correct the spelling error in your title.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Does it help that I'm as appalled about the concentration camps (The correct term for the detention camps) as I was when it began. And believe it should be included in the articles of impeachment along with a whole lot of other stuff.

Better draw em up for Obama then too. Actually, they better be sternly worded, since he put kids in cages.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Are you back-dating that impeachment to the Obama Admin also because he started them.

new topics

top topics

join