posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:32 PM
originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Trump is the puppet of Putin, and Putin/Russia is an ally of Iran, then all Putin has to do is tell "Moscow Donny" not to attack Iran. No war, no
If Trump ISN'T a puppet of Putin/Russia, then that would mean that the leftist narrative is shot to hell.
So which is it?
Your logic implies that Trump is
the United States. He is not. If he is Putin's puppet, he definitely is not!
- Trump has made the US highly reliant on fossil fuels.
- Trump has cut government funding to alternative energy projects.
- Trump has openly denigrated clean alternative energies to dissuade private investment.
- Trump has now attacked a popular citizen of a country that controls large oil reserves.
- Trump is threatening war with that country.
My guess is that Iraq will not even bother to declare war. They will expel the US forces and just cut the oil.
Putin wins, the US looses, Trump continues to maintain it isn't his fault as the oil based economy dies. Some Americans continue to wave the flag like
it is a magic wand and will take all the bad away. They accuse anyone who can see the big picture, of being traitors, while they proclaim themselves
as patriotic but do nothing to stop the tragedy.
Trump gives a stern look, points his finger and says "I will make America great again (no, really this time, the only way is up from here)". The only
sound is the furious flapping of flags like an applause of futility.