It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pondering the possible consequences of the upcoming war.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
when I heard the war drums beating on new years I had to stop and listen.
I've changed the channel every time they talked about impeachment.

Here we go again.
What if Iran just went to sleep?

We know how it would play out, the big dog would keep barking over the fence, then what?

American people would go back to normal in a couple weeks, we live in a fast pace world.. there going to strike back!!!
any day now, any day now, any day now.

If they don't that's when it will be time to worry..

We live in a free world where we come and go being watched with cameras is just a normal part of everyday life.
we drive in and out of the city's with no port of entrée check stations.

Shortly after the news broke that a US airstrike in Baghdad ordered by President Donald Trump had killed Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani.
I woke up and put my self in the shoes of the leader of Iran with all that money,
within 6 months I could have 52 foot solders living in condos hooked up directly to our cable internet.

How many Iranians are at a McDonalds drive thru window right now...hmmm

With a War Against Iran Brewing ..Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’ if Tehran moves to avenge general's death.
Lets stop have fun with a conspiracy theory...Look up # 52 www.wired.com...

So many nuclear waste dumps around our great nation...free to come and go as we please,just ask the drug cartel.
I don't want to give Iran any ideals so ill just let everyone go back to sleep, our government has everything in control.

Here we go again.

edit on 5-1-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
when I heard the war drums beating on new years I had to stop and listen.
I've changed the channel every time they talked about impeachment.

Here we go again.
What if Iran just went to sleep?

We know how it would play out, the big dog would keep barking over the fence, then what?

American people would go back to normal in a couple weeks, we live in a fast pace world.. there going to strike back!!!
any day now, any day now, any day now.

If they don't that's when it will be time to worry..

We live in a free world where we come and go being watched with cameras is just a normal part of everyday life.
we drive in and out of the city's with no port of entrée check stations.

Shortly after the news broke that a US airstrike in Baghdad ordered by President Donald Trump had killed Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani.
I woke up and put my self in the shoes of the leader of Iran with all that money,
within 6 months I could have 52 foot solders living in condos hooked up directly to our cable internet.

How many Iranians are at a McDonalds drive thru window right now...hmmm

With a War Against Iran Brewing ..Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’ if Tehran moves to avenge general's death.
Lets stop have fun with a conspiracy theory...Look up # 52 www.wired.com...

So many nuclear waste dumps around our great nation...free to come and go as please,just ask the drug cartel.
I don't want to give Iran any ideals so ill just let everyone go back to sleep, our government has everything in control.

Here we go again.

LOL paranoid much LOL Iran is gonna bluster and scream and in the end they will do very little nothing at all, cause Russia wont back them in an all out war nor will China. Before all of this the mullahs had to beat down protests in the streets of Iran. All America is doing is whacking them on the nose so they will shut up for awhile. Pssst here's a secret the guy deserved it. Iranian leaders are just one step below the religious zealots of ISIS

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The leader of Iran is just butting heads with Trump, not that big of a deal. He has accomplished causing fear by many Americans, and is trying to disrupt our people, that is mental warfare. Nobody should be siding with the leader of Iran, not even the Muslims. The leaders of Iran are willing to kill every muslim that does not follow their lead, they would attack every other Muslim country if allowed to. The leaders of Iran are definitely nice people. They must be kept squashed so they are not a threat to everyone else. Europe should listen to what I say, do not give Iran an inch, they are using money given to them to build their military to attack even those who gave them the money. They are a country that promotes terrorism against regular citizens everywhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Iran won't do anything except continue proxy attacks. They have no means to fund a war longer than a week.
edit on 5-1-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Do you have any idea how often, and in what quantities, lethally toxic substances are shipped by freight train through major US population centers?

Do you realize that “security” on a mile-long freight train is often not even on par with that of a convenience store?

We, as a nation, seem to have forgotten that old saying,

“Act in haste, Repent in leisure”.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's all about the nukes so...............................

USA will see some 'Iraninian revenge' attack on it / it's people / bases / something like that. USA will then launch strikes on the 52 promised by Trump, these sites will almost certainly be the nuke sites, once these nuke sites are destroyed plus Iran's military industries are destroyed too the Trump will say job done, Saudi and Bibi applaud at a job well done. Everyone gos back to normal. What happens in Iran fro then on is internal, the current Protest Movement might well take the state to revolution, but Iran will be put back nuke wise a decade or two and.................... THAT is job done

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just copying what I said in another thread below -

I don’t know... But I have this sickening feeling the UK is about to get hit with something nasty.

America’s oldest ally, potentially easier to attack the UK then the US, I would imagine every ally of the US is now fair game.

I for one don’t want to be in London currently which is exactly where I am

- I’m not ashamed to admit that this is the first time in years that I actually feel WW3 is possible and I am nervous
edit on 5/1/2020 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
No not paranoid...lol
While they play there war games.

It made me start thinking out of the box...they've got Intel over here just like we have Intel over there.
I think if we are going to pay for them to play, we should at least get a piece of the pie.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
it's maybe not the usual here we go again....bout time , too! When I left the Air Force during Nam, I wanted that to be the last anyone one would have to be in the military....we were dreamers back then

This one is the one we've all been waiting for....read about it in Revelation in the Scripture. A quick one sending 1/6th of the troops back home to tell hey saw God Himself intercede for Israel.....so not the biggy where no one is left. Mars 22nd, I mean March 22.....the Roman day to honer the war god.....skirmish building to war at that time helps the timeline in Scripture for gog Magog where the weapons are burned for 7 years....then a rapture.

Rapture on the Day of Atonement 2020 September 28th imo....midpoint of the dates in Scripture...April 4 2021.....stuff like that huh...Armageddon bout fall 2024 according to that conjecture, which fits all the timelines in The Bible btw.

timelines yes, the 10 days of the dragon going after the child of the woman who is surrounded by armies giving her pains and distress, may be between the changing into immortal of the dead then we who are left as believers......and the catching up. The dragon.....next up....he's in the on deck circle swinging two bats now.

Rev. 12 the Woman clothed with the sun......you can write in the margin of Scripture....saw it Sept 21 2017......start of the 7 years the end the Epoch. Trump would be the man of sin in that count. He's fired.... Also in that count the crap has to start now.....

the crap has to start now....ok......checking the recent thread roster......woah
edit on 5-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther- I’m not ashamed to admit that this is the first time in years that I actually feel WW3 is possible and I am nervous

Nah............ Trump gets on well with Vlad so they'll have cooked up a deal between them something like east Ukraine for Russia or Belarus which is on the cards, plus Vlad admires states that take it to the enemy. China got other issues locally so where's that leave us? Iran will be taken out in airstrikes and spec op teams from USA, UK, Israel (behind the scenes) and all those nuke sites will be put out of action. Then that's it, job done
There may be a few Bataclan type attacks sure even as you say in London, but world war? Can't see it, indeed we'll be better for it having an Iran put back nuke wise a few decades then the whole region can be left to itself

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The consequences or so it seems to me equate to oil prices rising, a whole lot of dead people in the Middle East, and any and all trust in America and her allies quashed for the foreseeable future.

Let's be honest though, whos got who surrounded?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: JPtruther- I’m not ashamed to admit that this is the first time in years that I actually feel WW3 is possible and I am nervous

Nah............ Trump gets on well with Vlad so they'll have cooked up a deal between them something like east Ukraine for Russia or Belarus which is on the cards, plus Vlad admires states that take it to the enemy. China got other issues locally so where's that leave us? Iran will be taken out in airstrikes and spec op teams from USA, UK, Israel (behind the scenes) and all those nuke sites will be put out of action. Then that's it, job done
There may be a few Bataclan type attacks sure even as you say in London, but world war? Can't see it, indeed we'll be better for it having an Iran put back nuke wise a few decades then the whole region can be left to itself

Perhaps your right... Personally (and I know this will trigger people but what the hell) I live in the east end of London among a massive Muslim population and this worries me greatly and memories of Lee Rigby and London Bridge attacks etc all start flooding back. This is all gonna end in tears I can see it

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

edit on 5-1-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We put heavy sanctions on iran, got them surrounded, and just took out some of their people. Then iran makes a verbal threat and people start veating the american war drums ..

But you know.. trump is anti nwo bro.... so invading iran isn't about the globalists ..

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The consequences or so it seems to me equate to oil prices rising, a whole lot of dead people in the Middle East, and any and all trust in America and her allies quashed for the foreseeable future.

Let's be honest though, whos got who surrounded?

There's a problem with that map on the right. Do you think the cartels would even consider allowing Iranians to have a base in Mexico? Eliminating Americans eliminates the cartel's customers. And despite their pacifism, I seriously doubt Canada would allow anything close to that either.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

Yeah know where you coming from being in London. Maybe Iran got some military cells in the capital. It's a real concern but I believe they'll go after something easier as a target like Israel or US military bases in the ME where they have them targeted already. Your muslims you mentioned, I guess they are more of the Sunni variety? Certainly around here they are nearly all Sunni. Most of them will be loving Trump and USA for taking it to Iran so perhaps you'll be ok

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Russia is an ally of Iran.

Trump is a puppet of Russia.

There will be no war because Putin will tell Trump not to.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I dont see aliens mate just people.

Iran is never going to just roll over and play dead any more than the US or my own nation will.

Communication is the ticket, cruise missiles, and drone strikes, not so much, but neither is overrunning embassies or the killing of civilians.

Cooler heads need to prevail on all sides.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Trumps a puppet, just like any other politician.

This crap got the World Bank stamp of approval all over the shop.

So i would say the fall of Iran has quite a bit to so with globalization, as they have been on the hit list for quite sometime.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There won't be war. A few smart bombs will be dropped and some pro-Iranian militias will commit some atrocities. Perhaps Iran will try to sink a tanker, or two. Some more arms will be fed to Hezbollah and their ilk. Sanctions will be tightened.

Iran may have just learnt the limits of the US patience, having been goaded and provoked for the last couple of years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join