It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Offers 80 Million Dollar Bounty for Trump's Assassination?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Offers of bounty are fairly common place.

whether this one is, or isn't, IDK--somehow, I doubt it. Casus Belli and all that that entails should an attempt to assassinate be made that traces back to Iran...

That would end badly.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

.... So the IRS can take half? No way man

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
lolll trumps thread to destroy iran/persia cultural haritige/ civilian targets aswell speaks for itself…
seems he wants to do the same ISIS dit in irak
with the knowledge that the USA has NONE cultural past... perhaps the indians but they were massacred and lockted up in kind of zoo's...
hmm 80 million ? look the amound they have stolen in irak after the war on artifacts…!!!

I see you are from Netherlands... Didn't the Dutch start the slave trade in America? lol glass house?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have seen more convincing letters from Nigeria...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: TrueAmerican
But why in DOLLARS? Don't they have their own currency?
Cheers

because American dollars are the benchmark currency. and American currency is something to be desired in many countries, especially poorer nations. even in the cold war days there was a hefty market in the USSR for American currency. it might have been completely illegal, but it was still heavily sought after. and this is true in many countries, especially countries with an unstable currency, or pretty much useless currency. since those American dollars are generally easily accepted in most countries world wide. and i have never seen a money changer in any country yet that doesn't have listed and buy American currency easily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join