It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should America Enter War Against Iran There Will Be Divine Judgement Unlike Any Other

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Right for a start that is not from GOD, Allah is a blasphemy and insult to Yahweh and don't let anyone tell you different.

Muslim's do not accept that Christ is the SON of God or GOD Incarnate or that he rose from death, some of them claim Jesus is a slave of Muhammad so?.

Ahura Mazda would not be the GOOD ONE if he was real which he is not if he was to cause this kind of death and destruction.

Though Angra Manyu real or not the devil likes his many names unlike the Lord whom said "Though shall have no OTHER God's before me" will happily use that if he want's too.

Letting ISLAM spread like the cancer it is, like the disease that it is will cause the end, not perhaps a physical one but a very genuine spiritual apocalypse as countless soul's denying the Christ walk to there death's in the lake of fire.

Whatever flaws the US may have and there sheet is quite blood stained, whatever sin's they may have committed over the century's this will not be God's doing.

So I deny this prophetic vision, I Seven Threescore and Seven man or at least the only person I know that still remembers what that mean's (My own severe Mandela moment but that is another debate - since I am the only person that remembers it then I own it at least until my Lord Jesus takes it back) DENY this prophecy, IRAN will be wracked by Quakes, Struck by sorrow and disease and the biological, chemical and radioactive weapon's they have been working on will come to bit them very hard on there own arse, that is not a prophecy but a prediction.

But guess what, if you are right and millions of innocent people die in the US there will be blood thirsty inhuman muslim retards in Tehran dancing on the street's and praising there false God BUT if they suffer and die we will be the one's sending aid to try to help them, think about it, which nation's has more of GOD inside of it them or the west despite the growing influence of that diseased false religion and the decline of belief in the true one here.

Iran has already cursed itself and it will reap what it has sown.

But... what if from another perspective this happens in order to usher in these so called end times etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: LoneBird

That's the God of the leftists, the deep state, the communists, and islamists. Not my God. Not the God of American patriots who love Jesus and freedom.

But how do we know which God is the correct one? We had religions predate all other religions etc.

Which religion is the true one? This is the dilemma we all face here!

When the bombs start dropping and the bullets start whizzin by you, you will know real fast, and there will be a hasty desire to get right with the good Lord at a quickening pace.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I have moderated my original post, it remains in your quote however so anyone can see how strongly I feel about the matter, The US and indeed my own nation are not perfect but Iran is far less perfect and there worship of a religion that is essentially a blasphemy against the Christ and his Father is a very strong bone of contention.

I believe that ANYONE that kill's innocent kid's will face God on Judgement day (though as there hearts are filthy they will never see him) and perhaps before that BUT I do not extend that to the actions of a nation against another nation though the men involved are another matter.

I know that it is a fact that this evil man the US has recently struck down was indeed a very evil man, he was a zealot of that awful blasphemy and he was also a man with his hand's dipped in the blood of many other people over the course of his life so I believe whole heartedly that he is likely to be going somewhere very unpleasant indeed.

We can NOT allow Iran to have the nuclear weapon, if Russia aid's them in attaining it that shall also come back to bite them very hard in THERE Arse.

At the moment non of the players in that region, including western powers are acting saintly, non of them have acted in a manner that would put GOD on there side, ALL of them have acted in there own greedy interests and there own dream's of power only, non of them have acted FOR God in anything they have done.

edit on 5-1-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Hold on hold on ... so your saying god is going to retaliate on Iran's behalf... let me get this straight god will protect iran ... iran is the sand hole god has deemed worthy of his protection

Not the Tibetan monks protesting not the Chinese people in reeducation camps no Iran is God's boy to fight that evil USA

Well I dont know what kind of messed up goat demon
you worship but I would find your nearest sorce of holy water and vanquish that demon asap

Oh and one last thing

Jesus gets involved in saving others satan gets involved in politics who do you think your god is fire walker

If we are talking about countries and which caused the most bloodshed, chaos, instability etc.

I wouldn't be surprised why God would decide to you know do the old smacky smack smack on the U.S

If where talking about bloodshed and God's wrath he would of hit earth with a meteor long ago as even a river of blood will never quench humans thirst for it

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is all BS, Created by man to control the mind's of the idiot masses! now that we killed the evil bastard we should leave the area, but i don't see that happening. instead we will see two measly nation's utterly wiped out by the might of the USA and our alies, so suck on that mindless sheep

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So what does worrying get you? Absolutely nothing!

Everybody wants to focus on all the gloom and doom in the Bible, but they tend to forget all the parts about how we're not supposed to worry about that sort of stuff (His eye is on the sparrow you know) and how we're not supposed to guess at the time table of God's plan. What we ARE supposed to do is love God with all our hearts and love our neighbors as ourselves so why don't we try that for a while and leave the rest to the big eye in the sky?

But what do I know? I'm going to burn for all of my skin art and all the crawfish and sausage I've stuffed myself with.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
God is not supporting Iran, not even Allah approves of what they are doing. The wrath of god will come down on Iran and the middle eastern people will be praising Allah when Iran is taken down. Not many other Muslim countries approve of how Iran is doing things, Iran would want all the muslim people to convert to their idea of what Allah wants, they are not following the teachings of Mohammad at all, and surely not following what Allah wants.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Predicting some fast paced action in the very near future
with major movement of populations , goods.
In the past , when I had dreams of vehicles floating
through the air, it corresponded with mass movement
of some kind like mass movement of military or
mass evacuation due to hurricane.
I mean I dream of tanks, semi trucks ,hot rods,
aircraft carriers ,and even some unusual aircraft
floating through the air just before SHTF.

Had such a dream a few weeks ago.However the
vehicles were racing across the sky at jet speed this
time and not just some slow speed float.
Also in the dream , Cthullu speaking from within a barn,
and the image of an American Indian head on the ground.
The Indian head had a war bonnet on and was looking
straight up to the sky. The head was also on fire.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Where was God when raccoons tore my tent up and all my stuff got rained on?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Having a nice little chuckle at your expense?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Doesn't this mean we'll be shipping Iranians here after we're
done bombing the hell out of em?

Nah I think some odd stuff is gonna go down...

Oh wait 18,000 thank you again Mtr. POTUS

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Doesn't this mean we'll be shipping Iranians here after we're
done bombing the hell out of em?

Nah I think some odd stuff is gonna go down...

Oh wait 18,000 thank you again Mtr. POTUS

I wonder more about the symbology of this entire situation, if you think about it...

Which is why as I said that Iran will be a stepping stone that will then involve China, that I suspect will not hesitate to invade American soil.

What more we should be questioning is the joint military operations that are about to take the stage with Russia, China and Iran. They call it games but I call it pre-planning, Russia and China has the manpower to pull off an invasion, what more is that there are also ways to disable the use of ICBMs.

WW3 does not entirely mean all-out nuclear war and I suspect all these things will be built up and transpire within the next 3 years upon which a very interesting figure will come into power at the age of 30.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I still suspect that 2020 is going to be the kick off year of the 13 years to go while the chaos breaks out.

2019 was the starting point...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Probably the result of that missing nuke being detonated deep deep underground false flag style.

But their will be devine judgment regardless of who does what.

"Thoust shall not kill" - I'd say that's regardless of race or reason.

Its actually MURDER....cant eat meat if we cant kill animals.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Humans and animals are not equals.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa
Humans and animals are not equals.

Ok le tme explain this better. back then IN Abrahams time, KILL meant to MURDER. So its actually thou shalt not MURDER.AKA kill in cold blood. That includes planning and then killing said target.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What to make of this?

First, IRAN launches missiles at our soldiers in Iraq tonight at 3am...when they're sleeping.

Then, a large jetliner crashes in Iran.

Then, an Earthquake hit Iran.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What to make of this?

First, IRAN launches missiles at our soldiers in Iraq tonight at 3am...when they're sleeping.

Then, a large jetliner crashes in Iran.

Then, an Earthquake hit Iran.

Shh... wait until the U.S hits Iran and what will follow that.

<< 1  2   >>

join