It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should America Enter War Against Iran There Will Be Divine Judgement Unlike Any Other

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I do not know how accurate this will be or what it all truly means but God is pissed...

And I do not mean pissed as in "Daddy Had A Few Drinks" I mean he is so pissed off it's like if you were to scratch your father's prized car that he built himself and then took a sh*t on the front seats and put sugar + sawdust into the tank.

I saw the West Coast hit by quakes unlike any other and there was a roaring sound in the sky during it, the atmosphere became as if heavy like a great weight was put on top of everything. The waves hit straight after and it followed by fires of unimaginable intensity that the sun was blocked out for several days!

So what is going on here? Like has big sky Daddy had enough of the sh*t that is being paddled by America?

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Why did he not shake the ground and make big waves when the Hitler killed 10 million Jews ?
Or when unit 731 was active.
Or when 9/11 happen
Or nukes where dropped..
Children raped and killed, abused all around the world.
Animals tortured my the hands of men ?

Could it be we have been given free will.. and our human destiny is in our own hands.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Why did he not shake the ground and make big waves when the Hitler killed 10 million Jews ?
Or when 9/11 happen
Or nukes where dropped..

Could it be we have been given free will.. and our human destiny is in our own hands.

It's possible and maybe this quake with the other stuff to follow are like warning Road signs telling us to turn back?

Mankind is a weird bunch of beings man!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Probably the result of that missing nuke being detonated deep deep underground false flag style.

But their will be devine judgment regardless of who does what.

"Thoust shall not kill" - I'd say that's regardless of race or reason.
edit on 5-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Things got so bad in the region of the Dead Sea where there were several city states that were destroyed because of the badness of the people in them. God sent angels to one of the cities and they walked in as humans, and a righteous man, Lot, told them to stay with him to protect them from the depravity of the people of the city.

Later on that night the men and boys, the little children, all came to Lot's door and told him to send out the strangers because they wanted to rape them.

The angels took Lot and his family, his wife and daughters by the hand, when day was coming and forced them out of the city because judgement had been decided upon it. Then the angels rained down fire and sulfur on the cities of the region. the historian Josephus said the remains of those ancient cities could still be seen. Two of them were known as Sodom and Gomorrah. The term Sodomite comes from the city where the men wanted to rape other men, the little boys wanted to rape them too. They were all depraved.

The were set as a warning example of things to come.

God destroyed a wicked world in Noah's day too.

People don't seem to realize that God intervenes when a certain threshold of evil has been breached.

But divine judgement and punishment is always just and always selective. God always warns the wicked, and he perseveres alive the righteous.

A lot of religious nuts like to think that natural disasters that hit both good and bad people are from God.

When Armageddon comes you'll know because it will be a selective war. The angels will protect the righteous and destroy the wicked.

Imagine God as the most patient ,tolerant, humble, loving being in the universe with all power and wisdom and might. And he is. He becomes angry at unrighteousness, but he does not abuse his power. His response is always appropriate to the circumstance.

The time is swiftly coming when he will react as he did in the past. The world is reaching the breaching point of his extreme humility and patience.

The religious leaders praying with the President are filthy in God's eyes. Disgusting. The religious leaders of Islam are all blood-guilty in God's eyes, reprehensible. They have already been condemned by God and her judgement will be met out on her.

This movement with Iran has changed none of that.

If the religious leaders have any idea of what their standing with God is the symbolic releasing of some doves in Vatican by the Pope should give them some clue.

The doves were promptly set upon and attacked by a seagull and a raven. There is no peace between God and the religious leaders of the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
As recent history (Since WW1) has shown God is increasingly on America's side as the years pass.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If there is any Devine judgement then I think Iran would be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Probably the result of that missing nuke being detonated deep deep underground false flag style.

Yet the Thou shalt not kill was directed at the Hebrews who killed a lot, does that make sense to you.
Personal judgement is different to the “state” judgement. Plenty of Old Testament laws demanded the death penalty in extreme cases
You mock Gods word

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Seems like a little over reaction, calm down there buddy
It doesn’t work like that with God, then again, I am not sure we serve the same God

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: CthruU

Yet the Thou shalt not kill was directed at the Hebrews who killed a lot, does that make sense to you.
Personal judgement is different to the “state” judgement. Plenty of Old Testament laws demanded the death penalty in extreme cases
You mock Gods word

No i do not mock gods word. As usual you/others of similar opinion have based your conclusions of the back of scripture written by man and assumed to be final. So be it.

God only requires that humanity have a relationship with him and a similar relationship with each other, the rest in totality is satanic jibberish to mislead the masses down the road paved with good intentions.

"Old testament demanded the death penalty" - nothing heavenly there, the sooner people realise that the vast majority of scripture is deceptive the sooner they might start their relationships with god instead of just being donkeys chasing that carrot on a string to no avail.

The difference between the saved and those who think their onto it and saved is the ability to read between the lines.

"Few will be able"

Generally speaking - people are smart enough to not believe everything they read in everyday life, why this skill evades them when it comes to reading scripture is beyond myself and the god i believe in.

Go figure.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

So there was no Hebrew Mosaic covenant, go figure

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

So there was no Hebrew Mosaic covenant, go figure

Scripture - " The Great Deception ".

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

According to you and that is not a high priority in my estimations

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: Spacespider

Or when 9/11 happen
Or nukes where dropped..

It's possible and maybe this quake with the other stuff to follow are like warning Road signs telling us to turn back?

Mankind is a weird bunch of beings man!

It's even more possible that you're full of crap too.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

If you believe in God, you must trust in Him and be sure He'll do the best for us. Whatever it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think God to busy an works to slowly to care, even though, God will more then likely catch up when it does.

edit on 5-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
naw its all written down how he knew beforehand....

I read about it......

His burden is light and His yoke is easy

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

According to you and that is not a high priority in my estimations

And neither should it be, you have a group beast to appease and you do it well.

There will come a day when you wished you used those ears to listen instead of just hear.

However in my "estimations " - you are as important as the next soul when it comes to actual salvation and i hope you find your way.

Regardless of your next derogatory attack.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hold on hold on ... so your saying god is going to retaliate on Iran's behalf... let me get this straight god will protect iran ... iran is the sand hole god has deemed worthy of his protection

Not the Tibetan monks protesting not the Chinese people in reeducation camps no Iran is God's boy to fight that evil USA

Well I dont know what kind of messed up goat demon
you worship but I would find your nearest sorce of holy water and vanquish that demon asap

Oh and one last thing

Jesus gets involved in saving others satan gets involved in politics who do you think your god is fire walker
edit on 5-1-2020 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Loves unconditionally but punishes with death 😂
Yeah, that’s the Abrahamic God.
Not holding my breath.
Let’s watch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join