It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Killing General Qasem Soleimani A Ruse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

considering pence tweeted a dead general was the one who helped 9-11 terrorists carry out the plan..

Vice President Mike Pence claimed top Iranian General Qasem Soleimani assisted the 9/11 hijackers in traveling to Afghanistan. 

I guess the 9-11 card is the trump card to best all 'evidence' qasem was planning to attack

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: Jason79
If there ever were any Iraq wmds, this event would be an interesting time for one to turn up.

2nd.

Maybe that’s what Sadam meant when he talked about the best weapons they supposedly buried.

They knew Iraq would be taken over and and occupied by the US so they buried the nukes to either be set off later or dug up later right under our noses to be used against us.

you win the internet...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
trump may be pleased if he keeps irak now…. 99% of the population can drink his blood now lolllllllll
wat has the US occupatian broucht the peopple so far besides mc'donalds in the street….

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

considering pence tweeted a dead general was the one who helped 9-11 terrorists carry out the plan

Sure, considering 9/11 was Saudi funded and the vast majority of those involved were Saudi nationals and all of them were Sunni/Wahhabi Muslims and the 'dead general' was an Iranian Shi'a fundamentally opposed to Saudi's and all they stand for etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Iran’s desire for nuclear weapons has to be dealt with sooner or later. If it’s going to go loud then I would imagine the nuclear facilities will be high on the list. Maybe that’s the real plan.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

edit on 5-1-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The government is completely trustworthy because Donald Trump is President.

That statement has been true for much longer than Trump has been in office.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank you everybody for posting even if a little is off topic. It wasn't a ruse and the current crisis is on-going. Redbud and I think along similar lines as I suspect that well before 2030 this stand off with Iran will end with a preemptive nuke attack by us or the IDF and they'll wipe out the existing regime. Writers have talked about "out of the ashes of WW III" and it now appears they were much closer to the truth than we wanted to know. My best,

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That would effectively be the most efficient way of ridding the entire Iranian chain of command.

However, even I don't think I can back an auspicious and daring plan, too many innocent people would be result of collateral damage, the human life cost would be too great for any real support or backing.

Now, if it was JUST the chain of command, send in the Tr3bs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join