It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Killing General Qasem Soleimani A Ruse?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The US has killed this Iranian QUDS Commander but could his death be leading up to a major US attack on Iran? His funeral is set for Tuesday in Tehran and all the leaders of Iran will be there including the Ayatollah. What better way to start a major war than by destroying the mosque and killing everybody in it and then starting a major bombing campaign? Iran could collapse into utter chaos and sue for peace. Perhaps President Trump has a plan after all and we'll see? My best,

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I doubt it. Trump would be wide open for criticism if he did. He will let them strike , then rain hell fire on them in reply

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

Even though that would be a great way to take out all kinds of supposedly American enemies I doubt it will happen due to all the blow back from both foes and allies alike; not to mention bombing a Mosque incites the slightly less than 2 billion Muslims into their predisposed religious idiocy.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I binged watched the Godfather over Christmas too...

(All the 'bad guys' in one room at one time and BAM)!

Edit to Add: Your theory would make a great 'gangsta' movie but I pretty much doubt it's what President Trump has in mind.

edit on 5925Saturday202013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Even though that would be a great way to take out all kinds of supposedly American enemies I doubt it will happen due to all the blow back from both foes and allies alike; not to mention bombing a Mosque incites the slightly less than 2 billion Muslims into their predisposed religious idiocy.

Even though that would be a great way to take out all kinds of supposedly American enemies

Supposedly ?
Poor choice of words there.
They are the world's enemy.

into their predisposed religious idiocy

The very basis of the religion incites them into requiring a complete takeover of the world

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Trump gets blow back for literally getting 2 scouts of ice cream

It’s like the people with TDS didn’t have parentS who read to them. They would have learned some life lessons, like don’t always yell the sky is falling every time the president does anything

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
He already is open for, and being criticised though. By the herd in the left...

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

If it is a ruse its a pritty stupid one when the country is gearing up to start disarming citizens starting with Virginia - how could they possibly expect peaceful handovers if the public feel threatened more than ever before.

Definitely a genuine threat to the western world and a big kick in the face to disarmament.

Or

Is that the ruse? Pritty intense way to go about it which makes it absurd at best.

NO RUSE - Ragheads are crazy and always have been.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
No I don't think it was a ruse, if it were why wait to decapitate the head of state. You'd take the surprise advantage if you wanted that. The response was towards those who took part in the embassy attack, and has been focused on the leadership which planned it. Also striking the leaders of a nation at a funeral in a holy building is not the narrative you wanna sell a war to the world on. Its just a bad idea all around.

Unless we keep seeing the type of action we saw today with the rocket attack into the green zone and the response of us destroying stockpiles of said rockets. Things will simmer down...if not expect the strikes to get as devestating as needed to quell the attacks.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If there ever were any Iraq wmds, this event would be an interesting time for one to turn up.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I doubt it. Trump would be wide open for criticism if he did. He will let them strike , then rain hell fire on them in reply

If Iran kills more Americans in the next 2 days, Tuesday's Soleimani funeral will be a mass execution instead.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU you are not to call them rag heads it's not nice lol

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What you described in the OP is more of a TRAP than a RUSE. An L.A. gang was planning that sort of trap, to wipe out a bunch of police officers.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They already have but I can't confirm it or I'd post it.

Supposedly Camp Simba's been hit and American's are dead and injured along with Kenyans.

Initial information from Amir Tsarfarti about an hour and a half ago.

He's about as credible as it gets regardless of your religious beliefs.

Anyway, a ruse? Not at all something I can even begin to entertain.

edit on 2245Saturday202013 by silo13 because: wasn't done

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Of course not. War is peace. America has every right to bomb countries back to the Stone Age to bring them freedom.

Surely you aren’t questioning the government narrative on any of this. Donald Trump is President. So everything he says is gospel and if you disagree you’re just a libtard traitor.

The government is completely trustworthy because Donald Trump is President.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It wasn’t a ruse to him. Lol

But no Trump wouldn’t kill thousands of civilians . But I imagine somewhere on the Internet there’s a liberal forum screaming that he’s going to while sobbing hysterically and agreeing with Colin Kaepernick . ( That guy really got my goat today )

This is off-topic but I haven’t seen it .

Why didn’t Iran spot the drone ?

They shot down a Global Hawk and claimed to have hacked a Sentinel .

Was the antigravity drive in the UFO on the fritz ?

Or did somebody forget to pay the cable bill at press TV ?

edit on 5-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: carewemust
They already have but I can't confirm it or I'd post it.
Supposedly Camp Simba's been hit and American's are dead and injured along with Kenyans.
Initial information from Amir Tsarfarti about an hour and a half ago.
He's about as credible as it gets regardless of your religious beliefs.

You're referencing: twitter.com... ??

I don't see how it's IRAN related.

-----------

Edit to add: Is this a "Terrorist Press Release" about the (alleged) attack on Americans this evening?
twitter.com...

edit on 1/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
It wasn’t a ruse to him. Lol

But no Trump wouldn’t kill thousands of civilians . But I imagine somewhere on the Internet there’s a liberal forum screaming that he’s going to while sobbing hysterically and agreeing with Colin Kaepernick . ( That guy really got my goat today )

This is off-topic but I haven’t seen it .

Why didn’t Iran spot the drone ?

They shot down a Global Hawk and claimed to have hacked a Sentinel .

Was the antigravity drive in the UFO on the fritz ?

Or did somebody forget to pay the cable bill and press TV ?

I assume you are referring to the drone that took out Soleimani. Maybe the reason that Iran didn't spot the drone is because the attack took place in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I should’ve been paying more attention shouldn’t I . 🤦‍♂️

I guess that’s why nobody ever brought it up . 😆
edit on 5-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
If there ever were any Iraq wmds, this event would be an interesting time for one to turn up.

2nd.

Maybe that’s what Sadam meant when he talked about the best weapons they supposedly buried.

They knew Iraq would be taken over and and occupied by the US so they buried the nukes to either be set off later or dug up later right under our noses to be used against us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join