It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Or so the idiot Democrats would have us believe.......

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I'm sure someone recently posted that Trump was different than other Presidents because they others were all-in at every opportunity for war.

Now, he looks just like a standard American President.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Why not just let Trump and the Ayatollah fight it out and leave everybody else alone?

Oh, wait, sore feet and all that jazz.

Make geat pay for view, and cost a hell of a lot less both monetarily and in human life ta boot.

I would pay to see Trump and the Ayatollah sing kumbaya as well all the same, just to see him feck up the best words.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: carewemust

All i know is its not the media over running embassies nor launching drone/missile strikes.

some of them might as well be. Their bias and propaganda has damaged the USA, almost beyond repair imo.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Destroying cultural and heritage sites is a war crime but that wouldn't mean anything to the warmongers here,I thought America was tired of war,I guess Im wrong
edit on 4-1-2020 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Hardly the root cause all the same although somewhat indicative of the information age in which we live.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Because North Korea didn't just find 52 billion barrels of oil like Iran did.
edit on 4-1-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Lysergic

It will all end in tears, and the wrong peoples tears at that.

People don't sit back and cry. The 'wrong peoples' tears are those who don't understand their (ownership) aggressive approach in the first place. Crocodile tears are not working anymore in diplomacy.

Freedom for women. Let the next leader of Iran be a Woman, Hassah!

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Iran has for many years, and continues to, commit atrocities against Americans.

I get that However, didn't Trump say that the reason for the attack is because of Iran's attacks on Americans? Using this reasoning it makes me wonder why there was no attack on N. Korea after they imprisoned, tortured, and by default killed Otto Warmbier.....?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I like trump, I really do.

I do not want a war with Iran.

That being said Im personally fine with what has been done so far. For me there's a line he shouldn't cross, a line that leads straight to a all out war with iran.

I always criticized Obama for announcing all his moves on Twitter, forecasting troop pull outs and a lot more. Now I'm not saying trump has gone that far with this tweet, but I just hope he's careful.

In closing, I think he's done a good job thus far. I just hope he can continue to make good decisions, and not overstep.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Not seeing war declared. Trump doesnt declare war either...wrong branch of government

Trump exercised his lawful authority to remove a terrorist as he fled the scene of a terror attack on a US embassy.

Conflating it with war is either lying or ignorance.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: trollz

I'm sure someone recently posted that Trump was different than other Presidents because they others were all-in at every opportunity for war.

Now, he looks just like a standard American President.

Much so like any leaders.

Scomo included but,

This is a strong leader????

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Look how great "freedom" is working in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You'll have to ask Obama about that. Otto's kidnapping and torture and vegetable State occurred under his watch.

edit on 1/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I would not have a problem with a Woman running Iran.

Unfortunately, a lot of Iranian Men would, so there is that to consider.

Kind regards to you also, and a Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Good call, Mr. President!

I guess we now know why all the military scuttling going on in the last few days. Not for a pre-eminate attack, but to protect the US and our people in the Middle East.

We are dealing with a loose cannon government. That's why the travel restrictions were put in place years ago. Iran blatantly attacked our US embassy, and we responded correctly: a surgical strike to take out the leaders who led the attack. Now that same loose cannon government is threatening to strike 35 of our cities.

Yeah... we tried fighting fire with fire... no work. Now we fight fire with advanced thermonuclear weaponry (that is a metaphor for those unfamiliar with the proper usage of the English language; I am not calling for an actual nuclear attack because there is no reason for one). I also find it very amusing that one of the mullahs or ayatollahs or whatevers is calling on us to "respect their cultural sites." Our cities are our cultural sites, so how about they respect them first?

I am proud of President Trump today. He has responded to an attack surgically and declared it over. Now, when the other side speaks of intensifying a conflict, we stand ready, willing, and able to respond with even greater force. I hope Iran takes this seriously and cools their jets, because Trump, unlike the so-called leaders that preceded him (from both parties), will respond with deadly force. They can back down now and avoid all of this; it is over unless they choose for it not to be.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Look how great "freedom" is working in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan

Yes, it's tragic isn't it.

Bally

link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

They should have been careful what they wished for then................oh wait, i don't think they did.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
"WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD." Rods from God.🤔

DJT warned them long ago...

twitter.com...

What a night in Iraq...
twitter.com...

HOLY COW
I'm scared

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Messaging all over the place. Right after Trump posts that tweet, Sec Pompeo says this 👇

twitter.com...

I'm not taking it as being "all over the place" at all.

It's a subtle, two part message that your leaders are hanging you out to dry (die), and you might consider doing something about it.

Good cop / bad cop

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join