It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vector99

Oh my goodness. We now have FOUR examples of the OBAMA Administration giving "Stand Down!" orders.

If I'm not mistaken, it was 4 pallets of cash that Obama gave Iran. All foreign currency.

That's not how the US releases funds held due to sanctions et al. The way it works is you release the funds held by lifting the global hold on them, then they can be accessed, but also frozen again if need be.

Between Obama trading ISIS members from Guantanamo for an AWOL soldier, to his pallets pf cash to Iran, I seriously cannot see how any American can view him in a good light. There's several other things that could be mentioned, but those two will always stick with me. We negotiated with terrorists...twice.

Now we no longer negotiate. Suck it up buttercup, or get hellfire'd. The US won't tolerate losses under this POTUS, and we will hit back 10x harder.

Negotiation is always an option too, and a strong fist tends to lead your opponent to the talking table instead of the fighting ring.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Bigburgh

I dont want your help,Jesus what gave you that impression

Whining

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: chr0naut

Not seeing war declared. Trump doesnt declare war either...wrong branch of government

Trump exercised his lawful authority to remove a terrorist as he fled the scene of a terror attack on a US embassy.

Conflating it with war is either lying or ignorance.

An attack on a sovereign nation by another looks like an act of war to me.

And the intention to hit a further 52 targets doesn't sound like he is going after 'a' terrorist.

Ummm...dayum...you finally said something cogent...

When the Iranian proxies attacked the embassy...they attacked a sovereign nation...and declared their intent to wage war...

And the Iranian general commanding the attack against a sovereign nation...paid the ultimate price...

Another Iranian general then states that 35 assets belonging to the sovereign nation that Iran attacked would be attacked...

So President Donald Trump to you...kiwi breath...one upped the pissant Iranian general...

And your ever twisting panties further continue to knot themselves around your logic starved...contrarian nature...

Please do continue...

YouSir

One murderer killing another murderer, there is no moral high ground.

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

They both killed people because they had the opportunity to do so. There is no glory or justice in it.

The US went into someone else's place and killed someone. It's no more justified than any gangland repercussion killing. It wasn't even declared as warfare. Just tit-for-tat.

Ummm...the ghosts of the thousands of men and women and children killed by the IED’s supplied by this impact crater Iranian general and his underlings...are telling you to...

The hundreds of men and women now sporting artificial limbs and suffering under traumatic brain injury...are telling you to...

The hundreds of Iranian men women and children slaughtered by this impact crater Iranian generals barbarism...for simply protesting a better way of life...are telling you to...

Perhaps you should heed them and...

YouSir

Honestly, some third rate tyrant hardly has a tiny fraction of the death toll that the US has directly amassed.

Go and have a look at one of your military graveyards, like Arlington. Then recall that you supposedly have done much worse to all the other guys.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yeah Im whining here is your space force in action

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Not seeing war declared. Trump doesnt declare war either...wrong branch of government

Trump exercised his lawful authority to remove a terrorist as he fled the scene of a terror attack on a US embassy.

And the intention to hit a further 52 targets doesn't sound like he is going after 'a' terrorist.

When the Iranian proxies attacked the embassy...they attacked a sovereign nation...and declared their intent to wage war...

And the Iranian general commanding the attack against a sovereign nation...paid the ultimate price...

Another Iranian general then states that 35 assets belonging to the sovereign nation that Iran attacked would be attacked...

So President Donald Trump to you...kiwi breath...one upped the pissant Iranian general...

And your ever twisting panties further continue to knot themselves around your logic starved...contrarian nature...

Please do continue...

YouSir

Ummm...I always mistook you for an intelligent individual...an elitist contrarian...but intelligent none the less...

Yet...your failure to assess basic human nature...in the macro...belies my previous assumption...

When you finally come to terms with your own intellectual and integrity shortcomings...and participate in conversation with honor and some modicum of honesty...then I might reconsider my assessment...

Obviously I don’t fault you for your trollery...because I’m cut from that same cloth...

I did however wish to apologize for mischaracterizing you as...intellectual...

YouSir

Ohh, a poorly animated .gif how mind numbingly clever!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Yeah Im whining here is your space force in action

Now you blame wildfires on military?
Not even California does that.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Please do continue...

YouSir

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

They both killed people because they had the opportunity to do so. There is no glory or justice in it.

The US went into someone else's place and killed someone. It's no more justified than any gangland repercussion killing. It wasn't even declared as warfare. Just tit-for-tat.

Ummm...the ghosts of the thousands of men and women and children killed by the IED’s supplied by this impact crater Iranian general and his underlings...are telling you to...

The hundreds of men and women now sporting artificial limbs and suffering under traumatic brain injury...are telling you to...

The hundreds of Iranian men women and children slaughtered by this impact crater Iranian generals barbarism...for simply protesting a better way of life...are telling you to...

YouSir

Honestly, some third rate tyrant hardly has a tiny fraction of the death toll that the US has directly amassed.

Go and have a look at one of your military graveyards, like Arlington. Then recall that you supposedly have done much worse to all the other guys.

So what?

Do we now declare American pussification?

The guy is behind almost all the attacks on the US, possibly including Benghazi (I've yet to confirm this 100%, but it seems likely he was). The same guy intelligence picked up communications planning further attacks with the stressed intent of taking hostages for leverage.

I don't agree with us being there, but we are, and we've now made it clear don't mess with us while we are there.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Directed energy weapons melted engine blocks,exploding houses A plane truth and many other Californian websites DO blame the military for their fires with shots of red beams coming down to earth and all the rest of it,but this being a guardian gateway for the military industrial complex your best bs artist debunker will probably be here stat
edit on 5-1-2020 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Please do continue...

YouSir

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

Oh boo frickn hoo.

Do you believe in karma? I don't, but then, there's always Galatians 6:7 to consider.

edit on 5/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Directed energy weapons melted engine blocks,exploding houses A plane truth and many other Californian websites DO blame the military for their fires with shots of red beams coming down to earth and all the rest of it,but this being a guardian gateway for the military industrial complex your best bs artist debunker will probably be here stat

Fire is a difficult reality. It is alive but has no controller. It does work it self out without guidance.
Sure websites say an amazing array of things. Which one is true?
Trust in the peace that many before you have lived through it and many will in the future.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Please do continue...

YouSir

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

YouSir

So what?

Do we now declare American pussification?

Well, apparently the insane can shoot you up left right and center but you continue to arm them and do nothing about their psychological problems, in light of the clear and present danger those problems pose.

The guy is behind almost all the attacks on the US, possibly including Benghazi (I've yet to confirm this 100%, but it seems likely he was).

Wasn't that Bin Laden? Hussein? Kohmeni? and a whole deck of whomever is the villain of the day in whatever is the current propaganda.

The same guy intelligence picked up communications planning further attacks with the stressed intent of taking hostages for leverage.

I don't agree with us being there, but we are, and we've now made it clear don't mess with us while we are there.

Of course, he was amassing the weapons of mass destruction, building ICBM's, putting curses on the US, putting '___' in the drinking water, underselling American business, blocking the free flow of oil and, stuff....

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Like I said, I'm against us being in the ME, and I literally have no say over it.

We are there still there however, along with coalition troops and advisors from many nations, not just the US.

This all stems from the US killing a high ranking Iranian.

The thing is though, it was retaliation, and happened in IRAQ, NOT IRAN.

After intercepting communications of him masterminding increased attacks with the intent of taking hostages, do you think we should have let it just happen?

Like Trump said, he ordered the strike to prevent a war, not cause one. If this nutbag had succeeded with his plans, he would have overran an embassy, killed any opposition, and taken the rest hostage. Sounds a lot like 1979 to me. I'm glad it was stopped.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am expecting all gun-otters to have a new signature in the next days:

“Called in, deployment starting next Monday 0600”

Anything else, just a keyboard trumpist.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Iran publishes one site to hit very hard: Israel.

Mr president, Sir, maybe you should consider moving your office to Tel Aviv. I could find you a nice property with a ring side seat of the future site of the mass graves where they are going to burry all of the women and children than are going to be gassed, blown up, or otherwise killed when Iran takes its revenge on the closest target for its chemical and biogical weapons.

If you want to start a war then do it In Your Own BACKYARD. Maybe antagonise your own neighbors for a change?

Pick a fight with the Canadians or the Mexicans, or just go back to kicking the Cubans. What about the British, I'm sure they must have done something? Just stop kicking ant's nests in the middle East, it's hard enough as it is and we don't need people doing more stupid stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Nice crowd in Tehran at the moment only about a million or so,the flyover took ten minutes

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Leave us Canadian alone ! we have our hand full with our politics already

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: trollz

Iran publishes one site to hit very hard: Israel.

Honestly that scares me more than them attacking any US assets.

That would cause 2 things, Iran being nuked, and the world knowing for sure that Israel has nukes.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: carewemust

No doubt,but taking out crazies will just put crazier leaders in control.
we would have to take them ALL out
MOAB STYLE

Nah, dogs get hand shy when they have the s**t beat out of them after a while.

I'm not in favor of war, mainly because it is inevitable that innocent bystanders just trying to go about their lives are killed.

There comes a point, though, when enough is enough. Religious zealots can never be allowed to have nukes. They are irrational, and the risks far outweigh the cost to prohibit that occuring.

If the leaders in places like Iran and NK cared at all about the welfare of their own ppl, they could become instantly economically sucessful, and make huge leaps in the standard of living of everyone there.

War will come from air. Troops come in for clean up and arrests.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Iran is incapable to take on USA. If war breaks out ( I pray it does not) watch how our president allows the military to fight unrestrained ...... first time since WW II.

This war will be over just as quick as it started.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Well, apparently the insane can shoot you up left right and center but you continue to arm them and do nothing about their psychological problems, in light of the clear and present danger those problems pose.

I'd say we cured Soleimani's psychological problems just fine, thank you.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join