It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says US to strike 52 Iranian sites 'VERY FAST and VERY HARD’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nairda

Yes we are finding out all about space force in my country currently

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: chr0naut

Not seeing war declared. Trump doesnt declare war either...wrong branch of government

Trump exercised his lawful authority to remove a terrorist as he fled the scene of a terror attack on a US embassy.

Conflating it with war is either lying or ignorance.

An attack on a sovereign nation by another looks like an act of war to me.

And the intention to hit a further 52 targets doesn't sound like he is going after 'a' terrorist.

Ummm...dayum...you finally said something cogent...

When the Iranian proxies attacked the embassy...they attacked a sovereign nation...and declared their intent to wage war...

And the Iranian general commanding the attack against a sovereign nation...paid the ultimate price...

Another Iranian general then states that 35 assets belonging to the sovereign nation that Iran attacked would be attacked...

So President Donald Trump to you...kiwi breath...one upped the pissant Iranian general...

And your ever twisting panties further continue to knot themselves around your logic starved...contrarian nature...

Please do continue...

YouSir

One murderer killing another murderer, there is no moral high ground.

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

They both killed people because they had the opportunity to do so. There is no glory or justice in it.

The US went into someone else's place and killed someone. It's no more justified than any gangland repercussion killing. It wasn't even declared as warfare. Just tit-for-tat.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: carewemust

Every heard of a military court or tribunal its called the rule of law,open assassination cuts both ways

Unless the someone like Qasem Soleimani made the first strike on the innocent. He did, and he's been killed. Your welcome.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Every heard of a military court or tribunal its called the rule of law,open assassination cuts both ways

Lol.
Now that's funny, I bet you think Osama should have gone to court.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Dont whinge when key US figures heads start exploding like watermelons then

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Not seeing war declared. Trump doesnt declare war either...wrong branch of government

Trump exercised his lawful authority to remove a terrorist as he fled the scene of a terror attack on a US embassy.

And the intention to hit a further 52 targets doesn't sound like he is going after 'a' terrorist.

When the Iranian proxies attacked the embassy...they attacked a sovereign nation...and declared their intent to wage war...

And the Iranian general commanding the attack against a sovereign nation...paid the ultimate price...

Another Iranian general then states that 35 assets belonging to the sovereign nation that Iran attacked would be attacked...

So President Donald Trump to you...kiwi breath...one upped the pissant Iranian general...

And your ever twisting panties further continue to knot themselves around your logic starved...contrarian nature...

Please do continue...

YouSir

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

They both killed people because they had the opportunity to do so. There is no glory or justice in it.

The US went into someone else's place and killed someone. It's no more justified than any gangland repercussion killing. It wasn't even declared as warfare. Just tit-for-tat.

Oh boo frickn hoo.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Meh..

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
If Trump is doing this because of some Americans killed by Iran then why didn't he attack N. Korea when they imprisoned and killed Otto Warmbier?

Well in 2016 when Warmbier was taken by NK, Trump wasn't POTUS, that might have a slight factor on why then citizen Trump didn't act.

You might want to direct that question to the at-time POTUS, which was good ol' Barry.

Trump got him back, Barry O' just left him there.

Maybe he would have lived if Barry followed through with the sand lines he drew with his pen, oh he had a phone too. The same phone that denied security to Benghazi, you know the time an embassy was attacked and Americans died?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Something tells me you would probably enjoy that.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Reports of Al-shabab Mujahideen attacking joint American/Kenyan base
No coincidence

Who is he? Another madman?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Oh my goodness. We now have FOUR examples of the OBAMA Administration giving "Stand Down!" orders.
edit on 1/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I would rather a peaceful world but thats not going to happen ,if America wants to be Superman that's fine but don't complain when you strike Lex Luthor

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm with Tucker Carlson on this one

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Please do continue...

YouSir

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

“No more justified than any gangland repercussion killing”

Just bow out

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

I would rather a peaceful world but thats not going to happen ,if America wants to be Superman that's fine but don't complain when you strike Lex Luthor

Then quit being a lex Lucifer. And calling for our help.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Unless the someone like Qasem Soleimani made the first strike on the innocent. He did, and he's been killed. Your welcome.

But Johnny did it first!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I dont want your help,Jesus what gave you that impression

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Please do continue...

YouSir

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

“No more justified than any gangland repercussion killing”

Just bow out

Honestly, someone has to take the counter-argument in a debate.

You need me.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Please do continue...

YouSir

Now it’s “murder”. ??

WTF

What do you call it?

Ummm...the ghosts of the thousands of men and women and children killed by the IED’s supplied by this impact crater Iranian general and his underlings...are telling you to...

The hundreds of men and women now sporting artificial limbs and suffering under traumatic brain injury...are telling you to...

The hundreds of Iranian men women and children slaughtered by this impact crater Iranian generals barbarism...for simply protesting a better way of life...are telling you to...

Perhaps you should heed them and...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Nairda

Yes we are finding out all about space force in my country currently

Then I suggest you should really ask yourself how was this possible? and why is the freakin USA always winning?
There..some food for thought for you. Do not be naive and let yourself be manipulated. Get educated, read history, Look at both sides of the story and decide for yourself. That is the best advice I can give you before you let your primal instincts such as hate and fear cloud your judgment. Not sure which country you are in ( Irak or Iran) but I can tell you this ( and it may shock you) the Ayatollahs and any religious figures did not invent anything to even help us in any way shape or form. To my knowledge ( and this is valid for any religion around the world) they have just inserted themselves between the Gods and us the Humans as illegitimate representatives of the deities around the world. So they are getting rich on the back of the "flock"
while holding back scientific progress and research that will enlighten and help the people out of poverty ( in the name of God of course)

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join