It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Kaepernick .......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That brown person he's mourning had his militia shoot and kill ~1500 brown people (innocent Iranian protestors) in just one week aside from directly responsible for 600+ American deaths. If he really cared about justice he would have thought about them before spewing his garbage.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Colin is yesterday's news

Which is exactly why he ran his mouth .

I think the guy is a waste of oxygen .

He was on life support I would unplug him to charge my phone .

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

He’s not getting the attention he craves in the NFL . So he found a way to boost his self worth by coning people on a serious issue and lying to idiots .

LOL!!! And it's working...

If CK is who and what you think he is, then you just played right into his hands. He doesn't care if it's "good" or "bad" publicity. It's publicity. It's all good.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

He's been off the field for what, two years now??

There's no way in hell Colon Krippledick is coming back to the NFL!

Just because the QB wears the red jersey on the practice field doesn't mean he's not getting pursued by guys wanting to take his head off. Unless you're doing that for 9 months of the year, every year, even if you're not a starter, you'll lose those eyes in the back of your helmet. After two years, sheet, he'd get stuffed in his first set. HARD!

If I was standing in his Nike's, I'd be honestly concerned about guards and tackles dropping blocks intentionally now. You need all the friends you can get out there on Sunday, and he don't have a whole lot of friends anymore! Especially among linemen whom he needs the most!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yep. He's a brand of locker room poison with his views. The o- and d-lines are some of the most mixed positions in the game. You have to be good enough that the desire to win overcomes the annoying things your mouth spews if you can't control it or at least make it sound sort of diplomatic.

Kaep doesn't have talent for either thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

He's been off the field for what, two years now??

There's no way in hell Colon Krippledick is coming back to the NFL!

Just because the QB wears the red jersey on the practice field doesn't mean he's not getting pursued by guys wanting to take his head off. Unless you're doing that for 9 months of the year, every year, even if you're not a starter, you'll lose those eyes in the back of your helmet. After two years, sheet, he'd get stuffed in his first set. HARD!

If I was standing in his Nike's, I'd be honestly concerned about guards and tackles dropping blocks intentionally now. You need all the friends you can get out there on Sunday, and he don't have a whole lot of friends anymore! Especially among linemen whom he needs the most!!!

Wasn't long after the 49ers , the Ravens were considering Colin as a back up QB .
Unfortunately , his girlfriend had just posted what he had said about the NFL
Good thing for the Ravens.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

He’s not getting the attention he craves in the NFL . So he found a way to boost his self worth by coning people on a serious issue and lying to idiots .

LOL!!! And it's working...

If CK is who and what you think he is, then you just played right into his hands. He doesn't care if it's "good" or "bad" publicity. It's publicity. It's all good.

Wow thanks !

I didn’t know the nation hung on every word I said .

My self-worth just went right through the roof ! 😘

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Looks like the San Francisco 49ers are doing just fine without radical Colin.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup

I’m a Rex Burkhead fan . Reason I’ve been rooting for the patriots last few years .

But even when they were in the postseason.

I still said Kansas City’s gonna win Vince Lombardi trophy .

I couldn’t quit talking about this all day .

Quarterbacks don’t put their shoulder down and run through guys much!

edit on 20-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've heard Betsy Ross isn't a big fan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join