It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepstate, CIA, hypocrisy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

I dont wacth TV unless football is on or im using one of my streamimg services

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Many are practically "virtue signaling" their desire for no war based on nothing other than the death of this bastard terrorist dog.
a reply to: DBCowboy

And there are some who virtue signal this is good even though it could cost more American lives than were originally lost just for pay back. Many of those same politicians who do that still go and shake hands with Saudi Arabia while sending them blank checks of our tax money.

That's why I question it they really represent the whole nations best interests.

Trump in particular campaigned that he'd dial the wars back. That's why I voted for him. I knew Hillary would be far worse.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Trump appears to be the Obama of the right. A lot of promises for change, but one of the best at keeping the status quo going.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So we should not have killed him because it might maybe cost more lives?

Isn't that like "better not burn the meatloaf dear so you won't get a beating!"

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So we should not have killed him because it might maybe cost more lives?

Isn't that like "better not burn the meatloaf dear so you won't get a beating!"

Iran is a bad actor, this dude was one of the scummiest they had to offer. If we took him out, and that's that... Or very little comes of it, in hindsight, I'll say hell yea.

Trump recently said he'd hit 52 targets if they retaliate. I understand the logic, and it's worked before to put people in their place.

We'll see. I always handle everything issue by issue, so maybe I end up praising Trump a few years down the road.

But all of this feels familiar. I just hope we didn't sign a new lease on war to pull trillions of loans out on.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I hope not either.

No sane, rational person wants war.

But I'd be willing to bet that most sane rational people aren't upset over the death of a terrorist monster.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yeah, you can stream FOX entertainment these days.
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Trump in particular campaigned that he'd dial the wars back. That's why I voted for him. I knew Hillary would be far worse.

How so?

Don't you think Hillary would have continued to honor the agreement between the international members? She didn't campaign on pulling out if the agreement unilaterally, which started this whole mess.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: DBCowboy

Kinda like calling the murderer and dictator for life Kim Un Jung your friend, right?

Maybe shaking hands with him?

Obviously meant as political rhetoric with a hidden warning attached. Except you couldn't read between the lines.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Ok. Go ahead. Ill take your word for it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join