It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepstate, CIA, hypocrisy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

The director of the CIA who was the only one saying what you allege is irrelevant?

Ok then. I see that you arent capable of honest discussion.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's their love of media . They pick and choose the validity of the story based on feels, that's why they think everyone else gets their news via feels, it's quite bizarre watching it unfold.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No, it's very relevant.

I'm calling it as I see it.

You're making excuses for an Iranian terrorist.

Now, that is your right as an American.

But I want to make sure you own it from now on.

It's irrelevant for this thread. The theme is people blindly believing Intel agencies when it suits their agenda, and it goes both ways. Hell, I'm even guilty of it.

Oh Christ!

Stop the bull#.

You started this thread because the intelligence agencies that you loved when they were attacking Trump are now calling Sulubitchboi a terrorist and you don't like that so you're providing cover for Iranian terrorists who want to kill Americans.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"They" is a broad brush term....dont invalidate your viewpoint so early in the discussion.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

why shouldn't you trust our government for acting in the interests of our people?

sometimes you have to be the bad guy to protect others. right and wrong has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They as in those that love media, Republican, democrat, birds of a feather.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

why shouldn't you trust our government for acting in the interests of our people?

sometimes you have to be the bad guy to protect others. right and wrong has nothing to do with it.

Are you prepared for the cost on Americans peoples lives, because more will be lost in this escalation.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

When the intelligence community was saying Trump colluded with Russia, everyone said that was okay.

When the intelligence community said this Sulumoobus was a terrorist and has killed hundreds, NOW people are questioning the intelligence community???

BULL#!

Yea and it happens the other way around.

I had several threads and always held the line I thought the Russia thing was drummed up.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Christ.

If you think Sulupoobutt was a girlscout, then more power to you.

I don't know what else to say.

Maybe try not watching Iranian TV stations.

But you're free to do what you want, unlike actual Iranians.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

so what, we keep doing nothing even after all the Americans that iran is directly responsible for through terrorist organizations they control? keep letting them spread that influence until we have rocket attacks and suicide bombing become a regular thing on American soil?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Never said that.

In fact I said I'm all for it as long as we don't get sucked into war.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Whens the last war that did good?

Where's the last place that's better off than before we imported freedom?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Never said that.

The only people pissing themselves about war are the leftists that are upset because we blowed up an Iranian terrorist.

There is no war.

There was, to coin a term oft used by the leftist weanies. . . . . Justice.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: RazorV66

Russia didn’t sway me to vote one way or the other.
If you show me someone that was swayed by Russia to vote one way or the other, that person is a dumb ass.
Russia can attempt to meddle all they want, in reality nothing happened.

But why do you believe and trust the same Intel agency on the foreign matters then ?

So why do Democrats automatically believe Democrat Intel about Russia interference and not anything about Soleimani ?

😃 🍌 🥥

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Never said that.

The only people pissing themselves about war are the leftists that are upset because we blowed up an Iranian terrorist.

There is no war.

There was, to coin a term oft used by the leftist weanies. . . . . Justice.

Cool, I hope you're right.

But I don't think only leftists are concerned about the possibility of escelation. Many of my friends are right leaning or independent like me, and are worried about escelation.

I think leftists have a monopoly on opinion for the matter. Plus plenty of lefties are all for war.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If I were to offer an opinion about war, it would be to talk to those who have experienced it.

Those who haven't certainly have a right to say what they want, but it would be asking the opinion of a vegan on how to grill a ribeye.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If I were to offer an opinion about war, it would be to talk to those who have experienced it.

Those who haven't certainly have a right to say what they want, but it would be asking the opinion of a vegan on how to grill a ribeye.

I think anyone who pays taxes gets equal say on what the money goes to.

Seeing as we're in massive amounts of debt I'm against any large spending campaign.

I'm not saying war is imminent, but if the logic was this general was planning on killing Americans... What are they gonna do now that we popped him?

Hopefully they'll walk away with their tail between their legs, well see.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

besides a thorn in our side being removed and a more stable oil market for the world, yes it did do plenty good if you ask me, the end goal always takes time and much difficulty. isis and iran are just inevitable situations that have to be resolved one way or another eventually.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

besides a thorn in our side being removed and a more stable oil market for the world, yes it did do plenty good if you ask me, the end goal always takes time and much difficulty. isis and iran are just inevitable situations that have to be resolved one way or another eventually.

Two of the longest and most expensive wars were worth it for the global oil market?

Woof.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Agreed, some people must think that our people over there should be on their own and end up like Christopher Stevens and the other three that were in Benghazi and were left stranded.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join