It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepstate, CIA, hypocrisy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Give Victor Davis Hanson an opportunity to make the case or not. If you can argue against this logic, I want to hear it

Iran is a bad actor. No we aren't going to war with Iran. Certainly no ground offensive. If Iran doesn't want to negotiate Trump will precision-strike them at will.

While I don't trust Lindsey Graham, I do believe he's right that Iran is putting it's oilfields at risk if they insist on escalation/retaliation.

All without getting into another war. Graham hopes that leads to all-out war but Trump will work to insure it doesn't. If it even goes there.

Iranian Analytics

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: XCrycek

I'm disturbed by those who would rather see the deaths of embassy personnel than enter into a conflict with a terrorist organization.

It's cowardly.

Your personal feelings are not the topic of this tread.

Oh, but yours are?

No, but your post is off topic.

No.

You're defending a killer, a man responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers.

And I find that disgusting.

Please spare this thread your emotional kneejerk reactions. I created a thread about Americans cherry picking Intel information and here you are acusing me of defending a killer. BTW. How are you a killer if you kill soldiers in combat? By that logic, Trump is a killer too. Gtfo
edit on 4-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Okay.

But he's a killer on our side.

And he's killing people who would want to kill people like me.

I'm good with it.

I haven't lost any sleep over the death of Iranian Suluboombi or whatever his name WAS.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm disturbed by those who would rather see the deaths of embassy personnel than enter into a conflict with a terrorist organization.

It's cowardly.

Oh, but yours are?

By your parameters, yours was too. Can we stick with the topic on hand please?

This was an opportunity to remove someone that killed a large number of Americans. It was also to send a message that you can't mess with us anywhere on the planet and get away with it. Message sent and received. I will be shocked if this escalates to anything on Iranian soil and if they decide to attack us here, God help them.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Okay.

But he's a killer on our side.

And he's killing people who would want to kill people like me.

I'm good with it.

I haven't lost any sleep over the death of Iranian Suluboombi or whatever his name WAS.

I haven't either man. F him. This thread is only about people cherry picking information. How anyone can believe anything the Intel agencies say after the Iraqi war is beyond me. However they still do, when it suits them. Republicans do it, Dems do it. Cluster #

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

It's cowardly.

Oh, but yours are?

This was an opportunity to remove someone that killed a large number of Americans. It was also to send a message that you can't mess with us anywhere on the planet and get away with it. Message sent and received. I will be shocked if this escalates to anything on Iranian soil and if they decide to attack us here, God help them.

But you removed him based on informations provided by your ABC agencies. The same agencies you label as deepstate on a daily basis?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It's cowardly.

I know how you feel. I still say it's not too late to hit Israel with a few missile strikes over the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the King David Hotel terror attack. Three or four hundred deaths should settle the score.

And we should be bombing the holy hell out of Mexican drug cartels. American casualties from their drug trade and violent crimes probably run into the tens of millions. Add in the money siphoned out of the economy, the money spent on the War on Drugs, and the families ruined. Drug cartels are a bigger threat to US citizens than any ten countries combined.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

But your problem is that you're selectively picking information that supports your ideology.

Don't even ####ing pretend that you're non-partisan.

You'zd rather see Trump dead than that Iranian dick-whistle.

link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm glad the bastard is dead, I'm glad we bombed the crap out of him.

The world is a better place with him gone.

Too many are now making excuses, and that's fine.

Just say it loud and proud if you want.

Free speech.

I'm glad he's dead too. Just not sure I'll agree with everything going forward in the region.

I voted for Trump because he said he was going to dial all this back.

If we're looking at countries in the region who have posed a domestic threat, Saudi Arabia fit the bill far more than Iraq post 9/11 (again, I was wrong in supporting the war in Iraq at the time, and learned to question motives after).

If nothing comes of this, I'll be all for it. If we get dragged into increased conflict in the region resulting in more American deaths... I simply don't see the payback angle if we sacrifice more lives to settle a beef.

They don't care I'd they die.

link   
As someone who spent years in the military, attached to an MI brigade....

I do not doubt whatsoever the capabilities of the Military Intelligence.......the raw intelligence would blow most peoples minds out of the water...we have the power to strike hard and fast.

The spin put on it is another matter altogether.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When the intelligence community was saying Trump colluded with Russia, everyone said that was okay.

When the intelligence community said this Sulumoobus was a terrorist and has killed hundreds, NOW people are questioning the intelligence community???

BULL#!

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

When the intelligence community was saying Trump colluded with Russia, everyone said that was okay.

When the intelligence community said this Sulumoobus was a terrorist and has killed hundreds, NOW people are questioning the intelligence community???

BULL#!

But that's exactly what you're doing grandpa. You trash your own Intel agencies on a daily basis but swallow everything they say about Iran.

edit on 4-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So you are defending the Iranian terrorist, right?

Probably because Trump ordered his death.

Again, I am disgusted.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

It's cowardly.

Oh, but yours are?

But you removed him based on informations provided by your ABC agencies. The same agencies you label as deepstate on a daily basis?

DBC said it better than I can. I'll leave it there.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

When you have proof they lied....what do you do? Believe them?

Does it matter when we blew the guy up on his way to the airport after participating in a terrorist act against our embassy? While he was in a country he was not authorized to be in?

You ignore the facts your choice of media ignores.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So you are defending the Iranian terrorist, right?

Probably because Trump ordered his death.

Again, I am disgusted.

And you believe he is a terrorist because CIA said so. Same CIA that claims Russia meddled in US elections.
So you agree that Russia meddled in US elections?
The thread is not about what I believe or don't believe.
It's irrelevant to the thread what I think about the iranian guy

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No, it's very relevant.

I'm calling it as I see it.

You're making excuses for an Iranian terrorist.

Now, that is your right as an American.

But I want to make sure you own it from now on.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

CIA under current leadership. Or under Brennan, who is being named by DOJ sources currently? 2 wholly different things, you know.

Its not like the whole CIA agreed with him. It was mostly just Brennan saying that Russia helped Trump. A fact which still remains true today.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

When you have proof they lied....what do you do? Believe them?

Does it matter when we blew the guy up on his way to the airport after participating in a terrorist act against our embassy? While he was in a country he was not authorized to be in?

You ignore the facts your choice of media ignores.

He is irrelevant. The thread is about people blindly believing everything INTEL agencies say about Iran in general but dismiss everything they claim about the sitting POTUS.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No, it's very relevant.

I'm calling it as I see it.

You're making excuses for an Iranian terrorist.

Now, that is your right as an American.

But I want to make sure you own it from now on.

It's irrelevant for this thread. The theme is people blindly believing Intel agencies when it suits their agenda, and it goes both ways. Hell, I'm even guilty of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join