It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*JUST IN* US green zone hit, Iranian militia in Syria hit, Syrian Pres. twitter account suspended

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Going hot - like I said the other day, protest all you want but when the US military starts gearing up, its on so every action you take moving forward is a gigantic waste of time (but it might get you a few internet likes and thumbs up n stuff).

3 events, all in the last 30mins.......

twitter

twitter

twitter

Number 3 is interesting - it appears to suggest that right at the same time the attack happened in Syria, the sovereign and duly elected leader of Syria has had his twitter account suspended for reasons unknown - what we do know is that he will now not be tweeting anything about any military activity inside his borders which is convenient innit????

Will add further info as it comes to light.
edit on 4/1/2020 by Sublimecraft because: cleaned up links

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Any live information being leaked right now is information that could be used by Iran and US.
So I guess they want to keep a delay on the information stream, kind of hard in this electronic dominated time.

That said.. I do not know why his account was closed because the same news are to find global...
Even here in Denmark from our main news source TV2.
nyheder.tv2.dk...
edit on 4-1-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm expecting Trump Jr., Jared and Ivanka to be on front lines when SHTF. Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Breaking: Military Action occurring on the Iraq/Syria border.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Imagine if Trump got his twitter blocked. He would be one unhappy, bored camper. Maybe they did this to make the syrian prez an unhappy camper.

"....and your little twitter account too!"

Trump is probably laughing his butt off right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I'm expecting Trump Jr., Jared and Ivanka to be on front lines when SHTF. Oh wait...

They can't, they have a hereditary medical condition that causes the spine to turn to jelly and something else to do with the bones in the heels.

link   
Many astrologers have been warning of terrorist events related to the Pluto and saturn conjunction

Stay on your toes

I'll be looking for news of terrorist activity happening in the west.

Oh boy this year is going to be a fun one. Moving my financial assets into bonds and gold

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Is that guy double gripping a banana? It's like he's about to give an orientation or something

edit on 4-1-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.m... sn.com/en-us/news/world/missiles-hit-green-zone-and-iraq-base-housing-us-troops-security-sources/ar-BBYC7Kb?li=BBnbfcL

Two mortar rounds hit the Iraqi capital's Green Zone Saturday and two rockets slammed into a base housing US troops, security sources said, a day after a deadly American strike.

The precision drone strike outside the Baghdad airport on Friday killed Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani, top Iraqi paramilitary chief Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and a clutch of other Iranian and Iraqi figures.

In Baghdad, mortar rounds on Saturday evening hit the Green Zone, the high-security enclave where the US embassy is based, security sources said.

It was nothing no one was injured, lets try and keep some perspective ...now the missile strikes against Iranian targets ib Syria thats a different story .pretty sure there will be casualties

+25 more 
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

awesome - and I want mandatory military enlistment of all FEMALES of appropriate age, because equality - but that wont happen because retarded sky screamers.

Sing it with me - "you can't always get what you want"

+22 more 
link   
I’m just waiting for President Trump to airdrop four billion dollars in cash, on a pallet, straight to the Iranian government

Like a real President would

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The precision drone strike outside the Baghdad airport on Friday killed Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani, top Iraqi paramilitary chief Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and a clutch of other Iranian and Iraqi figures.

They are saying no Iraqis were killed and because he was alone they approved the strike. Do you have proof any Iraqi was in that group?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Maybe we can zap this terrorist, now that he's come out of hiding?
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Assad's account was blocked earlier, actually. About 24 hours ago was when I first heard of it: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.aljazeera.com...

According to Iraqi security forces, the projectiles landed in the celebration areas inside the Green Zone," he said.A pair of Katyusha rockets then hit the Balad airbase north of Baghdad, where American troops are based, security sources and the Iraqi military said. Security sources reported blaring sirens and said surveillance drones were sent above the base to locate the source of the rockets. The US embassy in Baghdad, as well as the 5,200 American troops stationed across the country, have faced a spate of rocket attacks in recent months that Washington has blamed on Iran and its allies in Iraq.
well im sure trump will sent more presents to those responsible for the token mortars and katsuka rockets fired today

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I’m just waiting for President Trump to airdrop four billion dollars in cash, on a pallet, straight to the Iranian government

Like a real President would

4 billion is a little too much, but I think 14 million is the right amount...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.axios.com...

Iraqi officials and Iranian-backed militias reported another deadly airstrike in Iraq 24 hours after the U.S. killed Iran’s top general Qasem Soleimani, AP reports. The latest: The latest strike left five dead just as thousands gathered in Baghdad to mourn Soleimani, as well as the death of Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, a senior Iraqi militia commander. NATO has suspended training missions in Iraq after Soleimani's death, citing security concerns, the Washington Post reports. On Saturday, several rockets fell inside Baghdad's fortified Green Zone, the Jadriya neighborhood and the Balad airbase housing U.S. troops, but there were no reported deaths, the Iraqi military said per Al Jazeera. Iraq's parliament plans to hold an emergency session to address the airstrike, Reuters reports.
bulk of the updates i could find seems air strikes are back on the menu after this

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: Spacespider

Imagine if Trump got his twitter blocked. He would be one unhappy, bored camper. Maybe they did this to make the syrian prez an unhappy camper.

"....and your little twitter account too!"

Trump is probably laughing his butt off right now.

Blocking Trump's twitter could lead to the Twitter headquarters getting targeted as a terrorist organization, people around there would have first hand knowledge of how a missile can take out a big building.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Sing it with me - "you can't always get what you want"

Well if were gonna fight

Lets do it right.

I read all your posts my brother

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

And why would you expect that?
Oh wait.....because of REEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Get in line to kiss the Ayatollah’s ass with all the other deranged Libs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join