It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am A Trump Supporter But I Can't Get Behind This Attack.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Im not a Trump supporter half the time he runs around clueless especially in foreign affairs. However having said that a line needed to be drawn at this point. We allowed them to attack and down a drone. We allowed them to attack and detain US navy personnel. We allowed them to attack shipping but the moment they killed a US citizen it was time to send a message. They killed a US contractor and tried to send a message by attacking a US embassy.

Make no mistake they wanted the US to know the attack on the embassy was caused by Iran. They literally put Suleimani name on the walls. Him being killed within 24 hrs shows the US will not put up with attacking or killing US citizens. Thats where the line was drawn.

Having spent alot of time in the middle east i will tell you they only respect strength. They will continue until you make it to costly for them to do so.

Funny how quickly you guys forgot the sanctions imposed by prez Camacho. Funny how you have forgotten decades of US meddling and backing of Iranian enemies. But somehow this all is happening because Iranian backed group killed a US mercenary and because they downed a US spy drone.
How dare they destroy an American spy drone!!!
I despise everything Iranian backward regime stands for but Iran isn't the aggressor here.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
On an ordinary political level, outside of deep state politics, the killing was wrong for the simple reason this guy was NOT a terrorist in the usual sense. He was an Iranian mainstream general and the US IS NOT at war with Iran

They had no right in killing a general from a sovereign country.

What they’ve done is open up the US and others to the same treatment.

They know this that's why they have told US people to get out, and are now sending thousands of troops back to Iraq.

What are they doing in Iraq?

The US started this by bombing a Shia militia. What right does the US have in Iraq TO BOMB A MILITIA. That was before the embassy riot.

He was in charge of ALL Iranian terrorist activities outside of Iran's borders.

He was deemed dangerous enough that he wasn't allowed by the UN outside if Iran.

He was also deemed one of the top 5 terrorists on the planet.

Last month he was in charge of torturing and killing thousands of Iranian protesters.

The fact that he wore a general's uniform from the country that sponsors more terrorism then any other country on the planet should tell you something.

But you're fine with that because you are a partisan hack.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Willtell
On an ordinary political level, outside of deep state politics, the killing was wrong for the simple reason this guy was NOT a terrorist in the usual sense. He was an Iranian mainstream general and the US IS NOT at war with Iran

They had no right in killing a general from a sovereign country.

What they’ve done is open up the US and others to the same treatment.

They know this that's why they have told US people to get out, and are now sending thousands of troops back to Iraq.

What are they doing in Iraq?

The US started this by bombing a Shia militia. What right does the US have in Iraq TO BOMB A MILITIA. That was before the embassy riot.

He was in charge of ALL Iranian terrorist activities outside of Iran's borders.

He was deemed dangerous enough that he wasn't allowed by the UN outside if Iran.

He was also deemed one of the top 5 terrorists on the planet.

Last month he was in charge of torturing and killing thousands of Iranian protesters.

The fact that he wore a general's uniform from the country that sponsors more terrorism then any other country on the planet should tell you something.

But you're fine with that because you are a partisan hack.

And yet none of Trump cult members knew about him before he got killed. Now you're all experts in Iranian leadership and military operations. Gtfo son.
Funny how this guy you call a terrorist defeated the greatest terrorist organisation ISIS in two countries.
But yeah... Rahh Rahh terrorist Rahh Rahh.
edit on 4-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I notice you didn't even attempt to refute a single claim in her post.

Funny how this guy you call a terrorist defeated the greatest terrorist organisation ISIS in two countries.

Funny that the concept of a shia terrorist fighting sunni terrorists is somehow extraordinary to you. It makes him no less a terrorist.

edit on 4-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

I have a background in Islamic study. I was a practicing Sunnie Muslim for many years.

1. Then why did you misspell it if youre so well versed in the studies of it and were practicing?

Also if you were practicing Sunni then that explains a lot of why youre upset over this.

1. I made a mistake.
2. I'm not upset about anything. I simply don't agree with the action taken . My beliefs when I practiced Islam was not that of Shia school of thought.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: XCrycek

I notice you didn't even attempt to refute a single claim in her post.

Funny that the concept of a shia terrorist fighting sunni terrorists is extraordinary to you. It makes him no less a terrorist.

The whole post is the usual copy paste twitter vomit of Trump army buzzwords.
Do you know who has labeled this guy a terrorist? The same Intel organisation that you Trump folks love to hate and call deepstate each and every day. So why do you believe them now but don't believe them when they claim that Russia has meddled n Us elections? Gtfo

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You hear this from the same element that told you Sadam had weapons of WMD

You guys are just justifying the mess America has made of the ME.

You must be neocons

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

" As the Title states I can't get behind this Attack on Iran. "

But Iranian backed Terrorist Attacks that Killed over a Hundred American Servicemen your OK With > ? ...........Hmm....

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" As the Title states I can't get behind this Attack on Iran. "

But Iranian backed Terrorist Attacks that Killed over a Hundred American Servicemen your OK With > ? ...........Hmm....

Where did that happen ? Can you provide some info .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
why would the US not attack Iran? You fans of Obama and Trump were told years ago you chose not to listen.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The problem is that the Middle East is a Shia/Sunni Issue and all of the other factions that spawn from it.

Imagine if all of the different Christian Religions in the US attacked each other and 1000's were lost each year. 2300 killed in Georgia. Amish kill Baptists. Methodists attack Catholics. Suicide bombings. MOrtar attacks. Sounds crazy right?

Well that is what the Middle East is. Iran in 1970 was more advanced and progressive than it is today. It is the ideology that kills the Middle East not the US. They ask for help. We give billions each year for nothing. Help who we can and come home.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002020-01-04T18:08:09-06:000609 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am very anti-war, but I don’t have enough information to make a good decision about this attack. If I were President and had access to the intelligence information and advisors I might be more qualified to speak to the decision. I don’t think anyone here has enough information to make an informed decision regarding these attacks either.

I trust President Trump made the best decision possible with the information he has. I don’t believe he is part of the NWO warmongers. He might have NWO advisors and intelligence officers that are compromised that are going to give him bad intel.

It is a messed up situation.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I disagree with you. If you want to argue that Iran hasn't attacked another country in 200 years AND then throw in the qualifier "unprovoked" then I will argue that the US didn't attack Iran unprovoked as well. At some point threats, promises of death, and direct association to attackers of US interests, embassies, and allies in the region were going to provoke the US into action. This week's attacks were the US reaching their threshold of tolerance for Tehran's bullsnip.

From my understanding the attack on the embassy was from local Iraqis who were upset. Of course the MSM is pushing that it's an Iran Backed attack . You see how that works?

Your disagreement is noted .

Do you suppose the Iran general Qassem Suleimani was there on a secret peace mission? Why would the dumbass enter Iraq with his special attack forces without announcing it to U.S. officials or Iraqi officials?

I don't know why he was there and I'm not certain the MSM know exactly why . It's all speculation at this point until some hard facts come out.

Now try and answer that last question.Why would Qassem Suleimani enter Iraq without announcing it to U.S. or Iraqi officials?

I can't answer that question I'm not Suleimani am I? Your Question is pure speculation.
Read This

Maybe their will be an answer for you....

No, my question is not speculative. You see, there is only one answer to that question. The answer is: Suleimani did not tell the U.S. or Iraqi officials he was entering the country because Suleimani did not want the U.S. officials nor the Iraqi officials to know he was there.

How stupid can you be to announce that you are the enemy of the U.S. and then sneak into a hotbed warzone of said enemy with a special forces army, unannounced and as a third party? Suleimani got what he deserved.

Where are you getting this information can you provide a source please .

Are you refuting anything I have said?

I can't give my full opinion until I have an opportunity to read the information you are speaking about. You asked me a question that I believe to be speculation . You say it isn't. Let me read from the source where your question originated from .

Dude the answer to the question is self evident. No need to over think it. The Iranian general didnt announce his entering Iraq to the U.S. officials or Iraqi officials because he didnt want them to know he was in there.

Here is another "speculative" question with a self evident answer that could perhaps put what I'm trying to get across to into perspective. Do you suppose the U.S. would sneak in a general with a special elite force into Iran unannounced.....and expect to not be attacked?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I read it. Now what's your point about it?

Now you probably understand why he didn't "announce " his presence. If that was the case at all ...

The point is, if he felt he had business there that he needed to enter Iraq then he should have announced himself. I guess that was only obvious to pretty much 100% of people with only the slightest bit of common sense. But alas it seems he learned the hard way.

How do you know he didn't announce himself?

Did he announce his whereabouts? Dude had no business there. Iraq couldn't just bring in a general into Iran and do what he wants in there either.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Iran has not attacked anybody in 200 years ?

Ffs they attacked Yemeni government by funding and arming houthi rebels causing a civil war and hundreds of thousands of dead

They fund Hezbollah & Hamas to launch rockets at villages women and children in Israel

They funded and trained - sent mines IEDs to fight ISAF troops in Iraq & Afghanistan

Plot terror attacks on US citizens abroad or at home

Let’s not pretend Iran’s innocent 😇

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24854147]Kapusta[/pos

Your history is off, as they we're fighting a war with Iran and Saddam Hussien 8 years, and that wasnt as long ago as it sounds. And even longer, they did attack an embassy barracks killing many marines, some would say that was an attack on the US, unprovoked at the time.

The Iranian people are the most educated population with almost everyone attending a university. They emulate Westerners, mainly Americans, by the dancing clubs they have in secret, dress, and many speak English and would love to at least visit if not immigrate.

They are going through some tough times right now because of the Sanctions, water and the lack of it being the catalyst for the latest protest.

They are also very strong and proud people, nationalistic who cheer their country to Victory in soccer matches and wars as they have been very independent and wish to remain that way.

I can understand the non support for this bombing. I have mixed feelings on drone strikes, autonomy in war can not be good, but not for you reasons.

This guy was a threat to even his own people as he killed many. He was supportive of terrorist, and gave them money and weapons and then he sent them to do Irans dirty work, in Syria, Lebanon, Libya, and training and support for the Hamas group in Palestine.

As for Israel, I am not sure where Zionism comes in,
as they played no role, I am cecoward ethey we're happy with the strike as many Iranian dollars are behind the rockets that have killed innocent Israelis, not Zionist but children and old people who a did nothing, to include Arabs who live in Israel and that man did follow the Death to Isreal mantra and expressed a nuclear strike to obliterate them.

This guy was a coward who would have had no issue turning guns on the Iranian protestors, and his unit may have been the been.

Iran is careful in their provocations of which there have been many, from the drone downing to the seizing of ships, they have been desperate to get out from under the sanctions which are working.

Trump has been restrained, surprising actually but no action until this guy, with no American Embassy in Iran, they pay a group of thugs to attack one in Iraq. Happy with the results he flies into Iraq to meet with the leaders to plan more attacks, specifically against the American bases in Iraq.

The guy was a loser and the Iranian people and the world are better off without him. Maybe Iran will temper their response or just rumble which would be wisest, we shall see.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I would target their means of making war, not necessarily those persons making war.

Why?

If you eliminate the person making war then their means of making war becomes irrelevant. However if you let the person making war live and eliminate their means of making war they can always replace their means and continue to make war.

I

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Weapons of weapons of mass destruction? You clearly know what you're talking about and aren't just regurgitating whatever snip your betters have attempted to feed you.

LOL!

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The US has a track record and don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt.

They lied about Iraq, they lied about Libya, they lied about Syria, they lied about 911,..On and on and on it goes.

People who support America, Trump followers or not, if you support this kind of stuff you are a neocon.

What are they doing in Iraq bombing people?

The Shia militias are not attacking the US

Isis is dead...right, according to Trump.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Did they lie about WMDs in Iraq? A neocon like yourself will justify anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join