It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am A Trump Supporter But I Can't Get Behind This Attack.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Wow, great piece by Scott Ritter. I've always admired him, and this analysis shows his style as a truth teller.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hey there

Iran is, indeed, a monster of our own creation - as is much of the middle east issue.

If only we'd learn....

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: Arnie123

Hey Arnie.

Within the US the deep state has lost control . Praise Trump! However their are still deep state movers and shakers abroad pulling the strings . I see this any many others do. You can say "no no no it's all calculated " but actions and statements seem otherwise .
I don't disagree at all with that perspective, but to say that Trump is in their pockets is a bit ridiculous, just based on actions alone, not to mention the Presidential elections.

Why?

Hillary, for all her deeds, was the perfect vessel for the establishment, the deepstate, in other words, the statue quo.

Nothing could be further from that truth.

So what happened? Trump won, how? Somebody got lazy, perhaps somebody fell asleep, for whatever reasons, the assurances and insurances didn't work and Trump forever shook the pillars of DC. This reason alone is why he isn't a tool of the deepstate.

But as you say, they still retain some control and so it wouldn't surprise me if Trump has been forced to make a move or two, despite his objections, if any at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I always said it's not about partisan politics when it comes to the DEEP STATE. Politics over issues is one thing and a legit argument. Issues such as Health care, Abortion, these boil down to politics.

Proof it's not about politics.: both sides covered up 911 and the JFK murder. Both sides ALWAYS let them do their wars!

But the deep state is above and below Politics. But in control of that too. They use the wedge issues to divide but all the candidates do two things ALWAYS: Look after the money for the rich and allow them to do foreign policy and do their wars.

But the point is no president is above the deep state and you guys know this.

Remember Kennedy?

Now they don’t have to do that anymore but they still have control and still determine who gets in the presidency.

So, how in the world are folks having delusions Trump is above the deep state?

edit on 4-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Hey there

Iran is, indeed, a monster of our own creation - as is much of the middle east issue.

If only we'd learn....

You aren't lying my friend . Its unfortunate we have created such a dark spot on humanity. Humans .....ugh.

link   

Agreed!
like I've stated before I support Trump . Everything he's doing inside the US for US has no trace of deep state. However his over seas policy strings are still being pulled by the deep state .

They attack our embassy with Iranian insurgents and it seems Trump surely didn't want another Bengasi AND he had a ripe fruit to be picked in killing Soleimani who was there to direct the attack along with other operations in the wing.

The message here is don't have your No. 2 man driving around with impunity right after he directs an attack on the US. I'm thinking this isn't a deep state move as Trump surprises everyone all the time. This was more along the lines that they had intelligence that Soleimani was there all alone with his own people, and that was a very short window for a target of opportunity that Trump said very quickly take the bastard out...

edit on 4-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
Obama caved in to Iran and was secretly, and publicly supporting them and their terrorist pals. Large crates of cash to bribe Iran "here Mr. Iran leader, take this billions I released for you and now please don't hurt us".

Then the Ayatollah declares America is now ripe for destruction just like in Police Squad movie, except for real.

Iran is led by power hungry killers who kill their own and anyone else nearby, and after they do these deeds they brag about it and tell the world we are next. Now they went and killed Americans and will pay the big price. Trump is going to BOMB THE sh** out of them. (Not the Iranian civilians who are APPLAUDING TRUMP, just their amoral leaders).

I am glad Trump has our back and the civilians in Iran who also love him.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He is above them because they fell asleep at the wheel and Trump literally TRUMPED them.

Now, they have to deal with him, too much exposure, things don't work like the old days.

I won't disagree that they don't have pull, as all rooted parasites, Trump may have to tap dance, but Trumps full counter ability has a way of hitting back 10 fold, deepstate won't try it.
edit on 4-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Obama caved in to Iran and was secretly, and publicly supporting them and their terrorist pals. Large crates of cash to bribe Iran "here Mr. Iran leader, take this billions I released for you and now please don't hurt us".

Come on... Obama used harsh words like "I told them to cut it out" and "I drew a line in the sand" that showed them...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Obama caved in to Iran and was secretly, and publicly supporting them and their terrorist pals. Large crates of cash to bribe Iran "here Mr. Iran leader, take this billions I released for you and now please don't hurt us

"Obama likes Suleimani, and admires his work. As the president reportedly told a group of Arab officials in May, the Arabs 'need to learn from Iran's example,'" Smith wrote.

Obama told the Arab leaders they should learn from the Quds Force and develop their own local proxies.

The Obama administration, Smith wrote, saw Suleimani as the key to the Iran deal, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, insisting it was irrelevant that the Iranian general was on the U.S. terror list.

Traitor!

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Hey Arnie.

Within the US the deep state has lost control . Praise Trump! However their are still deep state movers and shakers abroad pulling the strings . I see this any many others do. You can say "no no no it's all calculated " but actions and statements seem otherwise .
I don't disagree at all with that perspective, but to say that Trump is in their pockets is a bit ridiculous, just based on actions alone, not to mention the Presidential elections.

Why?

Hillary, for all her deeds, was the perfect vessel for the establishment, the deepstate, in other words, the statue quo.

Nothing could be further from that truth.

So what happened? Trump won, how? Somebody got lazy, perhaps somebody fell asleep, for whatever reasons, the assurances and insurances didn't work and Trump forever shook the pillars of DC. This reason alone is why he isn't a tool of the deepstate.

But as you say, they still retain some control and so it wouldn't surprise me if Trump has been forced to make a move or two, despite his objections, if any at all.

By deepstate players are on both sides my friend . Bush was deep state / Globalist along with others who I think we know of .

I don't think the Movers and shakers expected Trump to win but he did and it did as you say "shook them to the core . Keep in mind Trump is still surrounded by deep state players in his administration we know this to be fact . Because of the leaks etc. Its not iggnorant to assume the folks who deal in overseas policy are part of the cabal . Pompeo is one of them for certain. My opnion.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Soleimani, who was leader of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds force, helped plan an attack on a popular restaurant in Washington, targeting a Saudi ambassador to the U.S.

Here at home

Anyone not behind Trump on this is WRONG.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Agreed!
like I've stated before I support Trump . Everything he's doing inside the US for US has no trace of deep state. However his over seas policy strings are still being pulled by the deep state .

They attack our embassy with Iranian insurgents and it seems Trump surely didn't want another Bengasi AND he had a ripe fruit to be picked in killing Soleimani who was there to direct the attack along with other operations in the wing.

The message here is don't have your No. 2 man driving around with impunity right after he directs an attack on the US. I'm thinking this isn't a deep state move as Trump surprises everyone all the time. This was more along the lines that they had intelligence that Soleimani was there all alone with his own people, and that was a very short window for a target of opportunity that Trump said very quickly take the bastard out...

With all due respect you sound like a evangelical preacher .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well, I disagree with that and think the evidence shows he is just another Deep state agent.

Look, a guy I admire as a brother GUT agrees with you and not me but we disagree with great mutual respect.

All the evidence, IMO, shows they are going to start on Iran it's been planned for years.

The Last words in the above are:

Finish Off Iran!

edit on 4-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Soleimani, who was leader of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds force, helped plan an attack on a popular restaurant in Washington, targeting a Saudi ambassador to the U.S.

Here at home

Anyone not behind Trump on this is WRONG.

I'm behind Trump am I wrong ?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
it's like Tijuana.... hardcore trumpets vs the even more hardcore trumpets....

the ones who think Trump can do no wrong vs the sacrilege who even mutters a criticism.

🤭🤣

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Naw, just a guy that has been fighting in every US war/contingency since 1980... My point is Trump doesn't need the deep state to tell him to do this, he saw the opportunity and took it with only the thought that he directed an attacked on our embassy...

Come on, Obama directed 563 drone attacks with maybe all not run through the gang of 8. We had destroyers off the coast of Africa for years whose sole purposes were to hunt leadership of whatever group. Trump is very quick to decide and just like his MOAB drop he does like to leave an impression when he does.

edit on 4-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You have to understand they were going to create a holocaust event in Syria and let millions die at the hands of religious fanatics. Then they were going to use that as an excuse to invade Syria.
Putin, to his credit, stopped that.

This is how ruthless and horrible these people are.
Remember 911 killed 3000 innocent Americans

The plan on Iran may even, GOD FORBID, allow for a nuclear strike.

These are serious people folks.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I think the timing of finally taking the General's life Stinks of Politics

word has it that the intel, drones, stalking General Salomoni for Years already --> had a rare & fortunate, 10million-to-one opportunity to blow him and another leader to smithereens at 12:34AM at the Baghdad Airport escape route... after their plane landed

I am 100% convinced that Trump was more motivated to liquidate this General of the Qud Force because of his Impeachment Process SNAFU instead of for the morality of taking that mass-murder terrorist fanatic who was responsible for 1000s of organized deaths/mutilizations (similar to the tragic bloodshed brought on people by the Saddam Hussen Sons---Qsay & Husay

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Naw, just a guy that has been fighting in every US war/contingency since 1980... My point is Trump doesn't need the deep state to tell him to do this, he saw the opportunity and took it with only the thought that he directed an attacked on our embassy...

Come on, Obama directed 563 drone attacks with maybe all not run through the gang of 8. We had destroyers off the coast of Africa for years whose sole purposes were to hunt leadership of whatever group. Trump is very quick to decide and just like his MOAB drop he does like to leave an impression when he does.

Obama was taking intel from the very same people Trump is . Just saying ...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join